Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] social network ONEGODONLINE with token ABSOLUTME - page 6. (Read 13745 times)

copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Having a business is indeed a dream for some people. Quite often they will make various efforts to create all the best possibilities for their business. One of them is this project which has a good strategy to market their products. Well actually there are many projects out there that are good, but this project has a very different advantage that you can use to invest in long periods, therefore I will outline the way the project works ...

Oh, nice! It's obvious that you understand the essence of the project. It's just wonderful! Thank you very much for your kind words!

Indeed, the project is absolutely ambitious. It unites all users of the network at the economic level. Market leaders cannot switch to cryptocurrencies because Fb is a joint stock company. Other projects are also managed by shareholders. All these people are very conservative. They receive a steady income today and do not want to take risks. This is why Fb and all other popular projects cannot switch to blockchain.

Only a new and promising project can do this. This is what our team is doing now. We invite absolutely everyone to become a part of a big family. Together we will achieve great success!
copper member
Is there no name other than God? I am also confused by the various advisors that you have, is that true? Because I don't see just one statement from those who support or are related to this project.
Now that's what I mean.
Those like Mark Zuckerberg, Vitalik Buterin, Pavel Durov and Alexander Ivanov (not yet) gave statements for this project.
Maybe for sure this is also the name of the investors that investors will wait for next.

Hi. It's nice to see that the project has aroused such keen interest.

We also answered this question in the text above, as you can see-this is the most popular question.

We strongly recommend you to read WP carefully, understand the original model of the user economy - believe, this is the most important thing in our project:

- 100% readiness of the project, not a naked idea,
- advanced functionality of the social network
- the availability of cryptocurrency for each user,
- token that is provided with goods and services,
- the volume and range of goods and services provided is constantly expanding
- guarantees to investors
copper member
I looked at this Announcement if the Advisor was Vitalik Buterin and Mark Zucerberg from Facebook. dammnnnnn !!!
Let's look forward to blasting this bomb in the world of crypotcurrency, because normally Advisor like this can bring positive things in a Cyrptocurrency project.

Right, this would be a good thing in the crypto world if it's true. Time to see in more detail the development of this project in the future.
wow, great. if the advisor is Vitalik Buterin then it can make this project more attractive to many people, yes if advisor like this will make the cryptocurrency world more attractive with the entry of Vitalik Buterin to become an advisor in a project. in addition, let's see how this project's development and performance in the future, seems to look good.

We are confident in one thing, as soon as the social network will gain several million users, and for the social network this number is small, we will definitely hold a joint event with Buterin.

It is necessary to keep in mind always one simple fact - the number of users of any social network will always be more than all existing cryptocurrency wallets today. You know what I mean?
copper member
Tell me, unsold tokens will be burned?

Hi

Let's deal with it. Our project is extremely ambitious. It is quite clear to all readers and investors that if the team has been making a 2.5 year product without announcements, then the team has its own funds, the necessary professional experience and a clear understanding of the entire further action plan. We did not specifically go out for ICO until we completely finished the product. With this fact, we wanted to give all investors hope, as well as guarantees and understanding of our level of seriousness.

Based on this, we plan to make the social network ONEGODONLINE a global project. I will say more, we have everything we need for this. That is why, all users who will continue to join the social network and invite all their friends and acquaintances to it, will receive cryptocurrency for it. This is the global and the most important trend today - the monetization of users ' time. Thus, a huge number of people will get the first experience. The more users we have, the more demand ABSOLUTME will have
copper member
I looked at this Announcement if the Advisor was Vitalik Buterin and Mark Zucerberg from Facebook. dammnnnnn !!!
Let's look forward to blasting this bomb in the world of crypotcurrency, because normally Advisor like this can bring positive things in a Cyrptocurrency project.

gave detailed explanations above in the text
copper member
Is there no name other than God? I am also confused by the various advisors that you have, is that true? Because I don't see just one statement from those who support or are related to this project.

Hello, dear friend!
Excellent question!

We don't use the word GOD as a religious term. Our social network is not a religious organization.
Don't let It bother you at all. It's just that the term is very common, as is the term ABSOLUTE.

Now it is quite clear why our token is called ABSOLUTME.

We use the word GOD as an analogue of psychological definition-collective unconscious.
It's basically the same thing. It's an interesting fact-try to learn a little more about it.

Here, it is necessary to make full clarity immediately, so that the community has a full understanding.

The documents listed: M. Zuckerberg, P. Durov, V. Buterin and A. Ivanov.
These are opinion leaders, true professionals. Their opinion is especially valuable for the relevant community.
Before launching the project, our team carefully studied all their interviews and any other sources.

Based on the obtained facts, it is necessary to say the following: according to M. Zuckerberg and P. Durov - the leader in the future will be only the project, such a social network that creates content.
This is the main conclusion. That is why our social network was made to enable users to create various content, write articles and post video, leave comments, create specialized communities and posts, etc.

In addition, according to V. Buterin and A. Ivanov, the best platform for the distribution of the new cryptocurrency is the social network, which can be joined by millions of users. This fact is quite simple to understand.
In principle, this fact is not in doubt. It can be noted that the gaming service is also a great platform for the distribution of a new cryptocurrency.
However, in our network in the future will be created a variety of game services, so the social network platform in any case more effective.

In conclusion, it is necessary to add that our team is not personally familiar with M.Zuckerberg, P.Durov, V.Buterin and A.Ivanov.
However, we actively used their findings in our work, studying all their interviews, ideas and activities. That is why we have specified these professionals. If we didn't, it would be plagiarism.
Activity: 663
The Best Company in all countries is not a figment, if community satisfaction can continue to be maintained, so that emotionally they will become loyal investors. Investor loyalty will have a positive impact on companies that want to continue to grow. The values ​​obtained by investors from companies that provide the best service will be given a positive word of mouth, both through oral, and through existing media.
copper member
When start and end ICO date?

Dear, friends...please, read WP!

ICO starts in September 2018 and lasts 9 months and ends in may 2019.

The cost of the token is increasing every month for 10 usd:

Oct - 10 usd,
November - 20 usd,
December - 30 usd,
2019 Jan - 40,
Feb - 50,
Mar - 60,
Apr - 70,
May - 80,
Jun - 90 usd.

June 2019 is an additional month. It is possible that the ICO will be finished earlier.

In the first month after ICO, the token price will be 100 usd. Further, the token will grow by at least 10% every month. At the end of the first year the cost will be 285 usd.

Thus, if the user purchased 10 tokens for 100 USD, then in 1 year the cost of one token within the ONEGODONLINE social network will be after the end of the presale and the beginning of the advertising company:

1st month - 100 USD
2nd month - 110
3rd month - 121
4th month - 133.1
5th month - 146.41
6th month - 161,051
7th month - 177.1561
8th month – 194.87,171
9th month - 214.358881
10th month - 235.7947691
11th month - 259.37424601
12th month - 285,311,670,611
Total: the price of 1 token will be - 285.31 USD, and 10 tokens - 2.853.11 USD.

For the same amount, the token will be provided with goods and services of the social network.
The cost of the token will never be reduced to 0.1 since you can always exchange the token within the network for goods and services.

New users will always be eager to buy a token, as soon it will become digital gold in the minds of people.
copper member
Are you joke? what kind of project is like some kind of absurd

Hello? dear guest! Let's respect each other and our readers.

The project is a social network with advanced functionality.
The project is completely 100% ready, not one idea, like most ICO projects.

According To M. Zuckerberg and P. Durov, the social network that creates content is the only leader in the Internet segment in the future.
Today there is a global trend-monetization of time of users of social networks. Users spend their time on the social network and should make a profit.

In addition, ABSOLUTME token is guaranteed to become more expensive, as it is provided with goods and services.
The volume and range of goods and services is constantly increasing.
It turns out that the cost of the token is real, that is, actual, and not only speculative, like the other 2,000 crypto - currencies.

Actually, that is why we are now witnessing this catastrophic drop in all markets, because the coins are not provided with anything, you can not guarantee to change btc, eth for goods or services, because their value is speculative.  
Activity: 520
will your platform create a special wallet for the token?
Activity: 532
Having a business is indeed a dream for some people. Quite often they will make various efforts to create all the best possibilities for their business. One of them is this project which has a good strategy to market their products. Well actually there are many projects out there that are good, but this project has a very different advantage that you can use to invest in long periods, therefore I will outline the way the project works ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Now that's what I mean.
Those like Mark Zuckerberg, Vitalik Buterin, Pavel Durov and Alexander Ivanov (not yet) gave statements for this project.
Maybe for sure this is also the name of the investors that investors will wait for next.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Right, this would be a good thing in the crypto world if it's true. Time to see in more detail the development of this project in the future.
wow, great. if the advisor is Vitalik Buterin then it can make this project more attractive to many people, yes if advisor like this will make the cryptocurrency world more attractive with the entry of Vitalik Buterin to become an advisor in a project. in addition, let's see how this project's development and performance in the future, seems to look good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Tell me, unsold tokens will be burned?
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

brand new
Activity: 0
When start and end ICO date?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Are you joke? what kind of project is like some kind of absurd
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message  Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Pages:
Jump to: