Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - SocialCoin (SOC)] The REAL Charity coin! Very profitable to mine! - page 10. (Read 47194 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What  Huh Huh Huh

In 10 days, China trading platform landing,China game player to make a contribution to public welfare undertakings
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
In 10 days, China trading platform landing,China game player to make a contribution to public welfare undertakings
Activity: 140
ALMOST forgot about this COIN !!!!!    Cheesy
https://cryptorush.in    A good trading platform, can go up
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please add the coin to QoinPro
give the community possibility to get free coins daily
http://www.qoinpro.com/4d23445478b8724228194b5914b2fa57
The great  SocialCoin
Activity: 50
February's poll is online.
Please vote!

This is great. If you need help, we are China's soc support team is willing to help, please PM me.
How can I add to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 136
February's poll is online.
Please vote!
Activity: 35

THE WEBSITE CAN NOT OPEN NOW
NEED MAINTENANCE!
Activity: 2
Thanks for the response. I am involved in a lot of charities but wouldn't want them to spend time on a coin that isn't worth much. It's a bit of a catch-22 and so I think you guys need to get the word out at the same time as looking for charities. Just getting SocialCoin listed in places that list altcoins would be a start. Getting on Poloniex was a great step and I'd like to see you on the market cap tracking sites too.
Activity: 136
What are your plans for this currency in the short to medium term? Do you have a concrete strategy for promoting SocialCoin yet? I'm interested in what you think your next steps should be.
We'd like to find as many charities as possible.
Then we hope to get some media coverage showing how much we've given to charities already (impossible with the rates you miners are selling it on Poloniex...)
Then we'd like to be added to the big exchanges to raise awareness and demand.

In the meantime, it would be nice to have more miners... So many people are missing out and mining crap-clones Smiley
This coin is really here to make the world a better place!
Activity: 2
What are your plans for this currency in the short to medium term? Do you have a concrete strategy for promoting SocialCoin yet? I'm interested in what you think your next steps should be.
Activity: 126
what about this coin?

Looks great to mine right now.

Or maybe buy many on poloniex cos its so cheap right now. When thisone crypto donates some charity, shows in media etc. it will rise very fast.
Activity: 126
Activity: 164
what about this coin?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

yep voted !

guys do not forget our project to we need more help,

to get done what must be done take a tour here wile you are minting :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

keep up rocking with this Socialcoin !!

We thank you very much in advance for your precious support!
Pages:
Jump to: