Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 20. (Read 40011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks for the Good news being listed @ Cryptopia and CE

Did they just lower the fees? i thought SCL wont be listed @ Cryptopia because of 20k USD fee?

We came to an agreement with Cryptopia. We cannot disclose details regarding the deal, although we have agreed to help each other out.
Activity: 280
Thanks for the Good news being listed @ Cryptopia and CE

Did they just lower the fees? i thought SCL wont be listed @ Cryptopia because of 20k USD fee?
Activity: 196
We will be listed on Cryptopia in the coming days.

An official announcement will be made via our blog once we know more.

CoinExchange.io listing is one day overdue now. We made payment for listing 8 days ago, although they had a few issues with DDoS attacks over the last week, so that may be why they had to delay. Hoping for listing there in 48 hours or less.

Sorry that we have been quiet here lately. Working hard on exchange listings and development.

Remember to email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Hey guys,

Does anyone remember what was the price of SCL tokens during ICO? And what is the price today

thE price is lower now than the ICO but it will rise soon
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Hey guys,

Does anyone remember what was the price of SCL tokens during ICO? And what is the price today
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i always say facebook should pay me for my content and the second they get a social media that can do that im out of there. i look foward to this
Do we have any time line about when version 2.0 will go live?

1st quarter of 2018 but they might finish it earlier

I think they just hired former employees of microsoft for the redesign of the website
Activity: 143
Do we have any time line about when version 2.0 will go live?
Price: the price below . What do they say if the current price is low.

Low price is a good time to buy before it goes up

Even Kyber is going down right now and it is the best time to add more

I only have 3 coins right now.
KNC SCL and NEO.

RPX in the future
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Price: the price below . What do they say if the current price is low.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
When the cards will be produced. Your phone app is a little slow.
Liqui only accepts what they want

IF you are not on their radar then you cant be listed ever even if you offer large sum of BTC
Activity: 361
I think Liqui Exchange would not be against listing SCL,
Nexus is a really interesting project adding value to the
blockchain tech space. I recommend reaching out to Liqui

so many ico tokens want to list liqui , one by one ,step buy step ,so SOCIAL  will list later ,dont worry .
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
I think Liqui Exchange would not be against listing SCL,
Nexus is a really interesting project adding value to the
blockchain tech space. I recommend reaching out to Liqui
@Devs How about we announce the Details of the Buyback Program only @ Nexus.Social?

Announcements will be made to all the Social Media site like twitter fb slack etc but the Full details will only be posted @ Nexus.Social.

The success of SCL coin depends on Nexus.Social platform.
I fully trust that social coin going to be great among all these scam icos, at least they have a ready product not a promises

personally I am holding 12500 SCL and will increase gradually every week

It will only Moon if you can wait until 2nd half of 2018 when SCL coin if not then you lose

If the DEVS can finish the Features later then maybe 1st Half of 2018
It means that we need to wait until March 2018 ?? Where can you find this information ?? And 12500 scl is still lots of money ~ 6000$. What a great investment !

That is true. Social will only Moon if the SCL Coin becomes a requirement for Crownfunding, Ad Space, Trading / Wallet for ERC20 tokens like OMG Civic Etc and VISA Card

Right now there is no real need to buy except for future investment

Look at the Road Map for more INFORMATION but  the Devs stated that they might be ahead of Schedule with the current team that they have right now
Activity: 201
I fully trust that social coin going to be great among all these scam icos, at least they have a ready product not a promises

It will only Moon if you can wait until 2nd half of 2018 when SCL coin if not then you lose

It means that we need to wait until March 2018 ?? Where can you find this information ?? And 12500 scl is still lots of money ~ 6000$. What a great investment !
@DEVS can we include COSS to the list of exchanges?

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: