Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 23. (Read 40009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
THe voting only asks wheter we like to have the buyback at cryptopia and yobit VS major exchange

I suggest we have 2 buybacks so that those who are willing to wait for the major exchange and those that cannot wait can both benefit from the buyback program

but please have scl listed ASAP at cryptopia and yobit because investors are losing money at etherdelta
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
ED is so bad that the seller got confused and lost lots and lots of money. He must be crying now
i also tried it and failed, i think am more used to simple graphical user interfaces and not to those hard ones,
Is it possible to have 2 buybacks. 400k scl for cryptopia and yobit and the rest for the major exchange?

Those who prefer yobit and cryptopia won
Those who prefer the major exchange also won

NO losers
if the voting has ended and this is the final result then this is one of the best decisions made, its a win win situation,
Is it possible to have 2 buybacks. 400k scl for cryptopia and yobit and the rest for the major exchange?

Those who prefer yobit and cryptopia won
Those who prefer the major exchange also won

NO losers
ED is so bad that the seller got confused and lost lots and lots of money. He must be crying now
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Someone just sold 5000 SCL for 0.13 ETH @ EtherDelta

0.000026000   5000.000   0.130

Another User just sold 5200 SCL for 1.2 ETH

0.000234000   5208.552   1.219

This is how BAD EtherDelta is as an Exchange for users

What is the result of the Preference voting?

I agree Etherdelta is one weird exchange but it's the only exchange which is actively adding new ether based tokens to their exchange.
That's bad etherdelta. How can investors sell lower than they invest. I bought 375 for 0.5 eth. Do the bounty hunters paid in scl? I don't think the bounty hunters paid in scl but in eth right?
why would someone sell very low than the ico price, unless he did not invest, either bounty or hacked anyway people have their reasons, but the buyer of 5000 scl is already making a profit.
Activity: 448

I agree Etherdelta is one weird exchange but it's the only exchange which is actively adding new ether based tokens to their exchange.
That's bad etherdelta. How can investors sell lower than they invest. I bought 375 for 0.5 eth. Do the bounty hunters paid in scl? I don't think the bounty hunters paid in scl but in eth right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

what is the result of the preference voting?
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Yeah, thanks for the 70% discount today.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
yeah, the buyer must be one of the luckiest persons in the world

Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
what will be the buyback price? same price as the last ICO price of 1 ETH = 500 SCL?
Activity: 322
how about the ico of the project is fulfilling the desire
because I see investors who really like the project and I see from the announcement of this project has a very bright future
I invest in social nexus, but do not like YOBIT too much, many accuse of scammer, or that this exchange act bad, I hope this is not bad or negative for your project.

Yobit is not a scam exchange but I agree that many coins listed are Scam

It is easy to be listed as long as you have $$$ @ Yobit.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I invest in social nexus, but do not like YOBIT too much, many accuse of scammer, or that this exchange act bad, I hope this is not bad or negative for your project.

I hope it would be both Yobit and Cryptopia

More would have participated if the article was posted here and nexus.social. I was surprised to see that there is a Preference voting @ Medium and it is not even listed here @ bitcointalk and Nexus.Social official account
Hi, what do you guys expect from the buyback? A smooth increase and after then a dump?

No Expectations, No Disappointments

@DEVS Please also add https://liqui.io/

BlackMoon BMC's highest volume is @ Liqui and it is x10 the volume of EtherDelta

If offers Fast coin listing and high volume exchange

yes, i will hold my SCL. I believe in the team and project. Added to Liqui would be nice.

I think Liqui got more volume than Cryptopia
Activity: 1092
Nexus/Social has been added to coinmarketcap.com

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nexus-social/#charts
its good to know that social is listed to coinmarketcap, we can now track the trend of this coin into many different currencies, but listing on minor exchanges is cheap and brings the economy of the coin back to life and exposure.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, what do you guys expect from the buyback? A smooth increase and after then a dump?

BlackMoon BMC's highest volume is @ Liqui and it is x10 the volume of EtherDelta

yes, i will hold my SCL. I believe in the team and project. Added to Liqui would be nice.

Pages:
Jump to: