Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 6. (Read 39980 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am admin of popular internet-exchanger. During this week we receive much letters from Arab countries..
Arab people want to exchange their currency to SCL, they don't even know what SCL is the token  Grin They want large volumes..
Now my boss desiding with developers about adding the SCL to our exchanger, so as soon as we do that I'll write here a link
to our automatic exchanger  Wink

That's great, thank you for your support!

If you require any further information, feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am admin of popular internet-exchanger. During this week we receive much letters from Arab countries..
Arab people want to exchange their currency to SCL, they don't even know what SCL is the token  Grin They want large volumes..
Now my boss desiding with developers about adding the SCL to our exchanger, so as soon as we do that I'll write here a link

If this is true, then it's very interesting!

Activity: 2
Have a nice day, connoisseurs of Social  Smiley
Tell me please, where can I buy SCL tokens if I have dirhams? 
I have an account in Emirates Bank International, which exchanger accepts the currency of UAE from bank account?
Thank you!

use  yobit.net

yobit.net/en/trade/SCL/BTC

convert your dirhams to dollars on e-exchangers and buy SCL per dollar or use diposit from your visa/master card (your bank autoconverts you currency) or buy bitcoins and buy SCL per BTC or searche on goolge  Grin

Have a nice day, connoisseurs of Social  Smiley
Tell me please, where can I buy SCL tokens if I have dirhams? 
I have an account in Emirates Bank International, which exchanger accepts the currency of UAE from bank account?
Thank you!

Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I too have some SCL.

I hope team will work on getting SCL to bigger exchanges so volume can increase, as right now the price could be minimized in seconds when someone would dump only a small portion.

I am in it for the long run, but still, it would be nice to see volume go up some more Wink
Our newest development update blog post is live!

It explains details regarding our upcoming closed beta, new development team member, our recent development progress and screenshots.

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/development-update-015-progress-and-upcoming-closed-beta-16e1c9aed0b5
Activity: 310
SCL needs bigger exchange so that It can go to the moon ...!  Wink
Activity: 7
Gotta say, I bought SCL last night and could NOT be happier I did.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Yahoo Finance featured Social in one of their latest news posts - "the company is poised to become the next generation of social networks"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/social-brings-blockchain-social-networking-120000282.html
"The combination of the SOCIAL platform, along with its SCL coin, creates a powerful combination of a decentralized social network and a secure and private online marketplace that is worth watching"
Fully agree with this statement.
Big up Dev-team!  Cool Wink
SCL is gonna be a good solution for those (the majority of us, in fact) who cannot afford to invest millions $ in Telegram ICO token.
Yahoo Finance featured Social in one of their latest news posts - "the company is poised to become the next generation of social networks"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/social-brings-blockchain-social-networking-120000282.html
We have reached out to a few major exchanges to see if they would like to list SCL. We will have updates in the coming weeks hopefully.
Over 2 weeks, no news exposes...!

We're trying very hard to get SCL listed on a few more exchanges in the coming months. Unfortunately, all exchanges are very busy and take weeks to respond due to an influx of new users and many new tokens. We'll release more information as it develops.
We have reached out to a few major exchanges to see if they would like to list SCL. We will have updates in the coming weeks hopefully.
Over 2 weeks, no news exposes...!
When will SCL be listed on new exchange ?
Thanks
Our first blog post of 2018 talks about our recent development progress, talks with exchanges, and what we see happening in the coming months.

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/development-update-014-recent-progress-upcoming-release-299ae1a5aaf2
What is this?
A copy cat of Nexus Social? Or we are a copy cat of them?

https://sphere.social/

Where from do they have the source code of the Nexus Social web app, Android App and iPhone App ?
(UPDATE: It seems that both their Android and iPhone app is totally different, written from scratch, and they don't have a web app yet... so no access from Windows PC)

Sphere is a clone of our project, Social. Our token sale started back in July and finished in mid September. Since then, many other clones of our project have emerged - all of them stealing bits and pieces of our content and features.

Our entire project (web, iOS and Android) will be open source (on Github) once version 2.0 is released in early 2018.

We do currently have a beta web app, available here - https://nexus.social/

Sphere came out with SAT token long after Nexus Social ICO ended, so they are the 'copy cats', and I am not sure they've concluded the SAT ICO. They (Sphere) have a fake sale attitude as they've failed to let those who took part in their referal program have the tokens they earned refering investors to that project and giving the unfounded excuse of high token demand. They are not only copying social, they appear to be fake.

I'd be careful with entering their token sale as they are giving away soooo many free tokens. We gave away near to nothing and instead paid our bounty participants in BTC.

I also can't find any information regarding their tokens. Can't find a profile for them on Etherscan either. I know they were using WooCommerce for contributions a while ago, which is literally the biggest red flag I've ever seen in this entire industry. Their whitepaper has two sentences about their ICO, nothing more.

Whats the address of their token? Whats the address of their crowdsale? Where is the code for their token? Where is the code for their crowdsale? Who knows if it's even ERC20 compliant and who knows if their crowdsale smart contract has even been audited. The list keeps going...
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
What is this?
A copy cat of Nexus Social? Or we are a copy cat of them?

https://sphere.social/

Where from do they have the source code of the Nexus Social web app, Android App and iPhone App ?
(UPDATE: It seems that both their Android and iPhone app is totally different, written from scratch, and they don't have a web app yet... so no access from Windows PC)

Sphere is a clone of our project, Social. Our token sale started back in July and finished in mid September. Since then, many other clones of our project have emerged - all of them stealing bits and pieces of our content and features.

Our entire project (web, iOS and Android) will be open source (on Github) once version 2.0 is released in early 2018.

We do currently have a beta web app, available here - https://nexus.social/

Sphere came out with SAT token long after Nexus Social ICO ended, so they are the 'copy cats', and I am not sure they've concluded the SAT ICO. They (Sphere) have a fake sale attitude as they've failed to let those who took part in their referal program have the tokens they earned refering investors to that project and giving the unfounded excuse of high token demand. They are not only copying social, they appear to be fake.
I guess the news of SCL listed on Bittrex.com will be annouced very soon  Wink
Activity: 17
Happy New Year to everyone in the SCL community!
The price is looking good! 
Pages:
Jump to: