Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 10. (Read 39980 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
really I see sadness like this gigantic dump in SOCIAL, after the buyback, nor had time to see or sell some, I do not think it had any good points in the process, I hope that with devs these coins will not be more evicted, really that price be ridiculous to whom to invest in this project.
Investing in SCL gets biggest loss up to now
Investors don't know when the the price will return the value as before buy-back program and HitBTC listing, may 1 or 2 or more years later Huh

Gained so much from SCl although I was only able to sell 70% of my portfolio to the highest price of the Buyback Program
The remaining 30% was sold at half the price of the buyback program to purchase Kucoin Shares

Transferred all my earnings to buy KCS and then 20 ETH worth will go back to SCL after the Fork for trading. KCS will be my main holdings
Activity: 310
really I see sadness like this gigantic dump in SOCIAL, after the buyback, nor had time to see or sell some, I do not think it had any good points in the process, I hope that with devs these coins will not be more evicted, really that price be ridiculous to whom to invest in this project.
Investing in SCL gets biggest loss up to now
Investors don't know when the the price will return the value as before buy-back program and HitBTC listing, may 1 or 2 or more years later Huh
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Read our newest blog post regarding the results of the buy-back program

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/buy-back-program-results-b4c2680cc55f

Thanks for the update team.. Looking forward to hearing about the rebrand  Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D

Unfortunately the idea was good, generated a fud, showing that it was the second biggest drop of all altcoins in 24h, I hope we have experiences on new things like buy back.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Price dump so fast.I wish buy back never ever happened:(
Yeah, I don't see why there was such a huge dump on the price. Many people interested in the project, more and more active people here.
Anyway, I'm still with SCL, waiting for better days on Q1 2018 Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

@ Hi Devs -
What is the purpose of this statement
What will happen if someone don not send his own SCL to this address and still keeping it in exchange.
Once we send to this address, when will we receive back?

" Here is the address for where we will be keeping our entire supply of SCL.
0xca5a3A9347D135Ce7b2c0835D857BECcd2Ccc96E
We will be holding our stack within that address and not touching any of it until the release of version 2.0. After then, our SCL will be used for business deals and for topping up account wallets via other methods of payment (such as BTC, ETH and USD)."
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Price dump so fast.I wish buy back never ever happened:(
that was fast and painful
oh well
hodl!
Now, no one is waiting for buy-back program & HitBTC anymore  Angry
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
that was fast and painful
oh well
hodl!
Activity: 196

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I'm pretty sure the buy back program isn't over and the reason for the dump is a) for SCL to buy-back cheap tokens and reach 5% of circulating supply in this round or b) caused a little by a) and then escalated into a panic dump frenzy.
now the order books on both hitbtc and etherdelta are so thin that the mentioned 10 BTC buy wall by the SCL team could bring the price back up in a matter of seconds.
HODL
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i am very so disappointed. It's over so quickly. Good luck to who are keeping SCL and to me as well. LOL
@naura168 , @oisilener1982 : you believed what I had said before: even with the threshold of $1, SCL will be impossible to bypass it, don't dream so much and feel disappointed...!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well that was a complete flop, I should have known that the trading area just houses a bunch of retarded trading practices, I am left holding a bag of crap. Well done guys and gals for dumping it all while i slept lol. Oh well lesson learned, never listen to a trollbox hype. I better dump it at a loss and move on then. BYE BYE Hitbtc trollbox. What a load of rubbish.
If everyone does not buy, only sell and sell, we should invite Jeff Bezos & Bill Gates to join to buy SCL --> that's the unique chance for SCL's price to go up
Who can invite Jeff Bezos & Bill Gates to become SCL's shareholders Huh
copper member
Activity: 378
price down 40% ?? Buy back program make it increase after that, it is a quick dump ?? Can not understand why ?? Is the program finished or not?? Thanks so much.
SCL: game over, so many people sell it, how can its price go up HuhHuh
You can also sell all it and move to another coin, good luck...!
Oh, that's great...(sarcasm here)
price down 40% ?? Buy back program make it increase after that, it is a quick dump ?? Can not understand why ?? Is the program finished or not?? Thanks so much.
SCL: game over, so many people sell it, how can its price go up HuhHuh
You can also sell all it and move to another coin, good luck...!
Activity: 322
why the price dump so fast  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 201
Pages:
Jump to: