Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 44. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 11, 2014, 08:12:45 AM
The trading bot is now open to everyone. The order will be matched first on Twitter if unsuccessful then the order will be transferred to the Bittrex exchange.
Enjoy and thanks for being part of the first exchange on Twitter. Happy trading

+ dev delivers what they promised, which is really good signal.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2014, 07:52:56 AM
The trading bot is now open to everyone. The order will be matched first on Twitter if unsuccessful then the order will be transferred to the Bittrex exchange.
Enjoy and thanks for being part of the first exchange on Twitter. Happy trading
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
September 11, 2014, 07:37:18 AM

stay quiet and keep accumulating
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
September 11, 2014, 07:09:36 AM
The xbotme trading engine will be released tomorrow. This will allow users to trade directly and place buy and sell orders, while receiving coins directly to their accounts. SocialxBot believes this will be positive to the crypto currency community and a big technological innovation. Thanks to everyone.

Dev, will the trading engine be released today?  Thanks.

Yes if not we will open it for some people to start testing as well.
give me a shout, if some testing help is needed.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 11, 2014, 06:49:30 AM
The xbotme trading engine will be released tomorrow. This will allow users to trade directly and place buy and sell orders, while receiving coins directly to their accounts. SocialxBot believes this will be positive to the crypto currency community and a big technological innovation. Thanks to everyone.

I tried deposit/withdrawal using twitter today. It's excellent! Waiting for new engine!
legendary
Activity: 938
September 11, 2014, 06:45:55 AM

Activity: 21
September 11, 2014, 06:38:44 AM

Activity: 28
September 11, 2014, 06:17:48 AM
Ok, I bought some and entered to this train.

Welcome, and nice entry!

Well this train is taking off to the sinkhole....................................
Its only dumping like what the fuck.. Its the most innovative coin in a long while and its just dumping like crazy non stop. The other day I saw 60 btc buy support from 20 to 30k and now this?
Its going to end up like Cloud if this continues.. But Cloud pump.. Even cloud pump took a few weeks like what the fuck

So you suggest to get out on the next station? Wink
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
September 11, 2014, 05:48:30 AM
Unlimited possibilities with xbot.

you mean?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 11, 2014, 05:35:36 AM
I believe some big whlales have controled the XBOT coz when i want to posh the price down there always are some buy supports.funnny
Activity: 168
September 11, 2014, 05:24:18 AM
It looks like a few people are trying to bring the price of Xbot down to below 0.00019000 btc but failed.

Bye the looks of it they will succeeed men

Don't know- 4btc to drag it to 20k, and 4btc to push it to 27k. Need more buy pressure.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
September 11, 2014, 05:11:21 AM

Welcome, and nice entry!

Well this train is taking off to the sinkhole....................................
Its only dumping like what the fuck.. Its the most innovative coin in a long while and its just dumping like crazy non stop. The other day I saw 60 btc buy support from 20 to 30k and now this?
Its going to end up like Cloud if this continues.. But Cloud pump.. Even cloud pump took a few weeks like what the fuck

that is the irony/beauty (call it whatever you want) of altcoins. you can create a coin with great potential, a game changer, and have it dumped or kept artificially low for a longer while, to fade the interest. And you can also create a shitcoin and have it pumped like hell and for insanely long.

A lot of people took the opportunity to accumulate more XBoT at the discounted rate, myself included, and now when volume drops even more we will have room for bigger moves both up and down. Patience is a virtue!
Activity: 672
September 11, 2014, 05:05:22 AM
It looks like a few people are trying to bring the price of Xbot down to below 0.00019000 btc but failed.

Bye the looks of it they will succeeed men
September 11, 2014, 05:04:45 AM

Welcome, and nice entry!

Activity: 252
September 11, 2014, 04:28:48 AM

Welcome, and nice entry!
Activity: 28
September 11, 2014, 03:11:37 AM
Activity: 476
September 11, 2014, 02:16:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 1162
September 11, 2014, 01:32:47 AM
Trading Xbot is a bad way to make money. This is obviously a long term investment because it has very limited amount of supply. Xbot was the 1st coin in Twitter space. The correct price for Xbot should be around $10 each. I'm valuing Xbot at $20,000,000 market cap.

This is just funny, sorry...
September 11, 2014, 01:29:16 AM
Trading Xbot is a bad way to make money. This is obviously a long term investment because it has very limited amount of supply. Xbot was the 1st coin in Twitter space. The correct price for Xbot should be around $10 each. I'm valuing Xbot at $20,000,000 market cap.

we are getting a lot of short term traders trying to put fear on ppl, like is the end when we are just getting started.

The price of Xbot right now is just a test. Many people are trying to buy this coin for cheap because they know it's worth at least $10 per coin.

Sad.   Cry Cry Cry

The reason to believe this is that during the other dump. Their was a freaking insane amount of support. 60 btc support till 20k.  They all got in.
Activity: 157
September 11, 2014, 01:19:20 AM

we are getting a lot of short term traders trying to put fear on ppl, like is the end when we are just getting started.

The price of Xbot right now is just a test. Many people are trying to buy this coin for cheap because they know it's worth at least $10 per coin.

Sad.   Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: