Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 50. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
September 09, 2014, 04:17:25 AM
In order to get this really useable (and to the moon) may I suggest you enable the Twitter bot with local currencies,
but the real transaction will be done in Xbot

It is easier to sent: send @twitterhandle 1 dollar/euro/yen etc

now you first have to do some calculations yourself before you can sent someone the exact amount you need to.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 09, 2014, 03:47:13 AM
What time it was released
Activity: 406
September 09, 2014, 03:40:19 AM
If I understand well, starting from tomorrow I will be able to buy coins from my Twitter account? That's interesting, I'm looking forward to test that.

I was wondering what SocialXBot was, very good marketing, I like the website.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
September 09, 2014, 03:02:48 AM
Surprised this coin is only 30k when there are so few coins.

I think this coin have a future and now the price is really low: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GML

wtf does this have to do with XBOT? spam ur coin somewhere else man.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 02:56:24 AM

I think this coin have a future and now the price is really low: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GML
September 09, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

theyll have to pry these XBOT from my cold, dead hands.  Cool
Activity: 602
September 09, 2014, 12:20:35 AM
Maybe after the SMS and Marketplace implementation, we will start system overhaul in order to add more coins to @xbotme. People will be able to trade their favorite coins right from twitter by then without @xbotme relying on Bittrex. The buy/sell order will be matched with different twitter users open orders.

We hope to get a partnership deal with any escrow service provider so that @xbotme can be used for any IPO or ICO. Suggest any coins that you wish to be added to our system.

Very very great and exciting! Xbot Should hit 0.01btc.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2014, 12:18:46 AM
Maybe after the SMS and Marketplace implementation, we will start system overhaul in order to add more coins to @xbotme. People will be able to trade their favorite coins right from twitter by then without @xbotme relying on Bittrex. The buy/sell order will be matched with different twitter users open orders.

We hope to get a partnership deal with any escrow service provider so that @xbotme can be used for any IPO or ICO. Suggest any coins that you wish to be added to our system.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 11:00:34 PM
The xbotme trading engine will be released tomorrow. This will allow users to trade directly and place buy and sell orders, while receiving coins directly to their accounts. SocialxBot believes this will be positive to the crypto currency community and a big technological innovation. Thanks to everyone.

haodiao Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 08, 2014, 10:54:45 PM
The xbotme trading engine will be released tomorrow. This will allow users to trade directly and place buy and sell orders, while receiving coins directly to their accounts. SocialxBot believes this will be positive to the crypto currency community and a big technological innovation. Thanks to everyone.
Activity: 852
September 08, 2014, 10:15:02 PM
Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  5s
Reply to @justinvendetta done

well, that wasnt so hard. BITTREX NOW TRADING XBOT IN SINGLE DIGIT TRANSACTIONS!

:bows:

Thanks! Will be handy when xbot is worth .02+

definitely =]  plus itll allow smaller investors to get a piece early on and spread it out more!

Thanks again! Sent you 10 xbot for your efforts. (The interest I've minted in the last 12 hours.)
September 08, 2014, 10:13:44 PM
Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  5s

well, that wasnt so hard. BITTREX NOW TRADING XBOT IN SINGLE DIGIT TRANSACTIONS!

definitely =]  plus itll allow smaller investors to get a piece early on and spread it out more!
September 08, 2014, 10:09:22 PM
Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  5s

Activity: 504
September 08, 2014, 10:07:21 PM
Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  5s

if anyone would like to tip some xbot to a broke guy starting a pool, please do ;]

STxq6obEdSNSoTYxZZ1xU62gqpx7ukVqMB

now lets see that trading fly!    Cool

September 08, 2014, 09:56:38 PM
Guys, what was the initial ICO SAT value? I can't seem to find it
15k was hoped for. About 9k was final

Oh so already 3x+ ROI.  Looks like I missed the train although there seems to be a lot of promise here.  

Yeah, all those coins that were bought at 9k are reason to be cautious.

You can look at bittrex volume and see that most of them were dumped already. No more than 15k coins a day are coming from mining. I did not invest in the ipo to pay electric bills.
September 08, 2014, 09:54:25 PM

Oh so already 3x+ ROI.  Looks like I missed the train although there seems to be a lot of promise here. 

You Missed the train? $150k market cap and nearly 300 million potential twitter adopters. I guess these days you gotta get in on $40k market cap to make any money.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

Oh so already 3x+ ROI.  Looks like I missed the train although there seems to be a lot of promise here. 

Yeah, all those coins that were bought at 9k are reason to be cautious.
September 08, 2014, 09:44:19 PM
asking bittrex to lower trade size. lower the trade size and more people can share in it.

i own a few dozen, and will be holding until .01 as well.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
September 08, 2014, 09:42:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: