Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 134. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
shift is da bes crypto currency on dis forum but I am going to plant my seeds in dis soil 2 doe
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
we are working on the main net, and we should have an announcement this week, id think. i realize everyone is chomping at the bit. one question regarding launch, our idea is for a weekend launch, something close to 6pm or so GMT, which averages out the launch time to mid morning for north america, early evening for europe. (sorry asia, very inconvenient for you, but trying to accomodate the majority of users here) does that sort of schedule work well for the majority? which is better, saturday or sunday? we will, naturally, give enough notice so that it is indeed a fair launch. im guesstimating that we will likely launch in two weeks. that being said, what is the appropriate timespan for notice? i was hoping to have at least one weeks notice for the launch window. is that too long? too short? bear in mind that the launch will also be announced on other cryptoforums, which will be brand new [ANN]s and those fine other folks will probably maybe never heard of SOIL. i was thinking a weeks notice so that we can fully get those online exchanges ducks in a row and have everything scheduled to go live at the same time. i appreciate all your input. have a wonderful sunday, wherever you all are.

6pm UTC is fine, saturday is better.
I would prefer a two weeks launch window.

dawm im working at 6pm  Huh Huh Huh

what time zone are you in? we'd be giving a launch time relative with grenwich mean time.

Portugal its gmt london.
I can only start mining it at 20.30pm
Im going to lose the launch
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Community, we've added new packages.

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

We are keen to know if the OS X package is working properly for you - please let us know.

Hi !!!
Software to MAC OS X run has not yet succeeded, but noticed a small omission in a message pop up window frame is not fixed length.
Here are the top screen is what happens when you scan from the bottom as it should be)) fines yet.

Seems you are not running gsoil!?

Setup Mac OS X
If you never have started gsoil before:
1) Extract the package
2) Doubleclick "new_account.app" - Set a password. Close the terminal window.
3) Doubleclick "genesis.app". Wait a few seconds and close the terminal window.
4) Doubleclick "soil.app" - wait until sync.
5) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick "soil.app"
2) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet

Yes, it is impossible to make it. issue here is in the terminal.
I'm a noob at all, and something can not understand, but yet somehow))

Last login: Mon Sep 28 13:39:11 on ttys000
24:~ psyx$ /Applications/soil_osx_v1/bin/gsoil account new
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/soil_osx_v1/bin/gsoil
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5
24:~ psyx$
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

We are keen to know if the OS X package is working properly for you - please let us know.

Hi !!!
Software to MAC OS X run has not yet succeeded, but noticed a small omission in a message pop up window frame is not fixed length.
Here are the top screen is what happens when you scan from the bottom as it should be)) fines yet.

Seems you are not running gsoil!?

Setup Mac OS X
If you never have started gsoil before:
1) Extract the package
2) Doubleclick "new_account.app" - Set a password. Close the terminal window.
3) Doubleclick "genesis.app". Wait a few seconds and close the terminal window.
4) Doubleclick "soil.app" - wait until sync.
5) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick "soil.app"
2) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet
Activity: 463
New Windows version broken for me. All prior versions worked fine. New version synchs up and then spams out my window with thousands of lines in seconds, then shuts. Ideas?
Activity: 280
From Russia with love

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Just tested the 32bit build works fine
Activity: 241

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Hi !!!

SOILteam

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
we are working on the main net, and we should have an announcement this week, id think. i realize everyone is chomping at the bit. one question regarding launch, our idea is for a weekend launch, something close to 6pm or so GMT, which averages out the launch time to mid morning for north america, early evening for europe. (sorry asia, very inconvenient for you, but trying to accomodate the majority of users here) does that sort of schedule work well for the majority? which is better, saturday or sunday? we will, naturally, give enough notice so that it is indeed a fair launch. im guesstimating that we will likely launch in two weeks. that being said, what is the appropriate timespan for notice? i was hoping to have at least one weeks notice for the launch window. is that too long? too short? bear in mind that the launch will also be announced on other cryptoforums, which will be brand new [ANN]s and those fine other folks will probably maybe never heard of SOIL. i was thinking a weeks notice so that we can fully get those online exchanges ducks in a row and have everything scheduled to go live at the same time. i appreciate all your input. have a wonderful sunday, wherever you all are.

what time zone are you in? we'd be giving a launch time relative with grenwich mean time.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511

SOILteam
My testnet address : 0xaf2c3d11321e9140ed175044f08ce8e0414e4497
GPU (280x) mining

OP updated.
Thanks.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
My testnet address : 0xaf2c3d11321e9140ed175044f08ce8e0414e4497
GPU (280x) mining
SOILteam
My testnet address : 0x9318eca9ebccc19f0e228cb04e3bb453a6434d82
CPU mining

OP updated.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 80
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 80
legendary
Activity: 1027
My testnet address : 0x9318eca9ebccc19f0e228cb04e3bb453a6434d82
CPU mining
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
I think minimum time between launch announcement and The Launch itself must be one week. Minimum! Two weeks - better. Give people time to prepare.
Jump to: