Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 7. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
How much has the rate grown lately?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Well, while you are studying, chitta forums and so on, the rate will grow and it will not be profitable to buy a coin
Hmmm, there is logic in your words
Of course
Are you offering to just trust your words and invest?
I just told you about this coin, and that I believe that it's worth buying now, then it's up to you
I agree, it's up to me to decide whether to buy or not
Activity: 616
Well, while you are studying, chitta forums and so on, the rate will grow and it will not be profitable to buy a coin
Of course
I just told you about this coin, and that I believe that it's worth buying now, then it's up to you
Of course
Of course
You should also read more carefully about this project, I can put money in
That's right, but you'll only lose time
You should also read more carefully about this project, I can put money in
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Have you read the article on the medium about this?
https://medium.com/@chepurnov.kirill.chepoff/soil-coin-returns-to-the-game-91b108a82f8a
Looks like a new promising coin
I heard about it.
Today they signed all the papers on this transaction and it is soon planned to put this coin into circulation!
Yes, apparently it was the best choice for calculation. Given the technology of this coin.
After all, it was originally created as an agricultural coin for settlement between farmers. It's very cool that the coin will find its application
Pages:
Jump to: