Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 11. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
How is that coin implemented with protection of environment and eco-life? I read the abstract briefly and saw things only about the coin itself, but not it's influence on things I stated before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Now half of the chat rooms just say that about this coin! Is this really so promising? I saw forecasts in 700%
Activity: 308
Tell me, but over the past month there have been several ups and downs of the price, and then the same rapid falls, with which it is connected
First of all, the fact that people mistakenly perceived the intermediate stages of negotiations as final, because of this, so the price jumped! But it became known that tomorrow several large investors will also acquire a significant part of the tokens, which will lead to their rapid growth!
You are so sure of their success, but why?
I believe that this is one of the most undervalued coins, it has great potential!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And on which exchanges does this coin trade?
If I'm not mistaken, it's only on the Cryptopia stock exchange, but if things go really well with Soilcoin, as they promise, then we will be able to see it on the largest stock exchanges! Correspondingly, its capitalization and value will immediately take off!
Wow, I was just looking for a promising coin and rapid growth! And what can you say about how much a coin can grow
According to the source, for tomorrow, its capitalization will grow by 7 times, respectively, and the cost of the coin also! But I do not advise you to immediately sell Soilcoin, in the next month they have 3 more meetings planned with potential investors, which will also influence the growth of the coin, so I advise you to buy a coin and hold it for at least a month!
Well, maybe you're right! I just have two free Ethereum coins, I think I can increase my capital! Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Everyone says that they receive signals from the telegrams of the channels, but what exactly do they say? It is said, at what price is it better to buy and sell a coin? Is there any information at all about this?
No one can tell the exact information, it became known only about the cooperation of soilcoin with a large company. I advise you to buy now, until the price has risen too high, the framework for buying from 0.07 $ to 0.20 $ for a coin!
Such a large framework, how much will the coin grow? Is there really such a strong growth?
Most likely in the next few hours the coin will begin to grow strongly, down to a psychological level of 0.4 - 0.45 $, and tomorrow they promise that capitalization will grow 7 times!
Wow, I did not know that this contract is so important for Soilcoin. Well, if there is such a strong growth, it makes sense to go for a considerable amount, 1 btc will be just right!
Activity: 476
If I'm not mistaken, it's only on the Cryptopia stock exchange, but if things go really well with Soilcoin, as they promise, then we will be able to see it on the largest stock exchanges! Correspondingly, its capitalization and value will immediately take off!
Wow, I was just looking for a promising coin and rapid growth! And what can you say about how much a coin can grow
According to the source, for tomorrow, its capitalization will grow by 7 times, respectively, and the cost of the coin also! But I do not advise you to immediately sell Soilcoin, in the next month they have 3 more meetings planned with potential investors, which will also influence the growth of the coin, so I advise you to buy a coin and hold it for at least a month!
Activity: 490
Tell me, but over the past month there have been several ups and downs of the price, and then the same rapid falls, with which it is connected
First of all, the fact that people mistakenly perceived the intermediate stages of negotiations as final, because of this, so the price jumped! But it became known that tomorrow several large investors will also acquire a significant part of the tokens, which will lead to their rapid growth!
You are so sure of their success, but why?
Activity: 378
still watching the growth coins on the exchange a very cool and nice
especially nice is when you bought the coin at minimum price
wow I think that it's really nice for you ahaha
I'm still waiting for that growth will be more even several times according to the stock exchange that's coming quickly
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
I think it's just a scam.

Lol. This project has already raised money, the campaign is over. The coin is successfully traded on stock exchanges. I think you write only for the sake of gaining a rating. Go, gain experience, dude, you will not fool us)

Just some fake account spamming this scam on telegram and here.
Activity: 574
wow I think that it's really nice for you ahaha
Activity: 504
has anyone noticed the incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at the moment?
now there is just incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at least I noticed it and now need to buy SOIL coin maximum
yeah I am amazed this growth is simply dramatically incredibly
it seems to me that a huge percentage will just a couple of hours
seriosly?
of course I think that now it't time for buying
I hope that the growth will continue
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Lol. This project has already raised money, the campaign is over. The coin is successfully traded on stock exchanges. I think you write only for the sake of gaining a rating. Go, gain experience, dude, you will not fool us)
Activity: 504
has anyone noticed the incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at the moment?
now there is just incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at least I noticed it and now need to buy SOIL coin maximum
seriosly?
of course I think that now it't time for buying
Activity: 308
seriosly?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: