Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 84. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
What a problem the blockexplorer?

Thanks for letting us know.
DNS problem of the provider.

Direct URL:
http://45.32.235.55:8000

Seems to be solved.
SOILteam

Thanks for letting us know.
DNS problem of the provider.

Direct URL:
http://45.32.235.55:8000
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

hello? if you actually had an investor, certainly they would be buying up the cheap coins...
I'm an investor but only a small one and  buying only for very low prices.
I my vision SOIL is very undervalued and I ask people who supporting EnergyCoin also support SOIL but it is their choice if they do.
If you want to trade some SOIL for ENRG then PM me.
I pay 5-10 ENRG for 1 SOIL depending on exchange rate.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soilcoin.currency

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

hello? if you actually had an investor, certainly they would be buying up the cheap coins...

hello!

actually, what we'd have would be a silent, short term speculator. what we need are long-sighted investors who realize the positive value shift that retail integration would bring, overall and long-term to the value of the currency that they already hold.

we are looking for investors to come on board SOILcoin to accelerate the application development, and have made applications in many areas towards that, but naturally, ANY legitimate real-scale fiat injection like that into the project is something that takes SEVERAL months to realize. seeing as we are not yet two months with a live blockchain, such a monster would be impossible to have set up by now. peter and i have done everything, thus far, without renumeration and completely on our own dime and time...

now, if you know of corporate sponsors that would be interested in the project outcomes we are working towards, while remaining relatively hands-off in the general direction of development, definitely get them in contact with us! i have had conversations with a couple venture capitalist firms, who are vetting and investigating the project and the technology behind it; and have made preliminary contact with industry specific enterprises regarding corporate sponsorships for ongoing progression, but those things take time.

in the meantime, i will investigate what outlets are available to raise capital towards achieving the milestones that will propel us further along in a timely manner... hence, the bitcoin-crowdfunding campaign in hopes of raising the 2BTC needed to pay for express inclusion at coinpayments.net ( https://www.btc-funding.com/campaigns/5658e2b2069f95ce56000005 ) which will not only immediately enjoin SOILs ability at their online marketplace, but also provide the daily, low-cost crypto-to-fiat exchange for merchants who will accept SOIL as currency and which provides them with peace of mind when dealing with a volatile and swiftly changing cryptocurrency exchange rate (which is faced by EVERY altcoin).

a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

SOILteam
SOILsafe mobile (beta)

We are happy to announce SOILsafe mobile for Android.
If you have suggestions or features you would like to see, just post it below.

Caution
This is a beta version and not the final release. We advise you to be careful putting large amount of SOIL to the wallet.
We are not responsible for any loss.

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
potential retail partners, right now this week's focus is on heirloom seed suppliers, and there are several of the top 15 north american companies that have expressed interest in SOIL, although NONE of which have assimilated cryptocurrency payments up to this date, so theres a learning curve for them too.

Great. Always wanted to buy heirloom seeds, since I discovered the concept.
Never did. Now I can postpone that a bit longer, and pay my SEEDS with SOIL.

Tell them, they have one buyer, already

:-)
legendary
Energy coin master

payment of 5000SOIL has been made. thank you very much jan!
(tx hash: 0xedde6a4c7bd0d7b4d7cbc1d4b3d007fd12cbe344137ebf78230528c4b88aa520)

we also received, in this ersatz crowdfunding campaign, an anonymous 1000 SOIL donation towards the google publishers fee... so to whomever that kind soul is... hero cookies!!

Thx the SOIL is in the pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

It's a proof-of-work coin so I'm just waiting on it to drop to 0 before buying. No need to accumulate at 700 when you can accumulate at 200. Casper the proof-of-stake version of Etheruem is a long ways away. There will be a period of many months without news/development and price will crash hard.

that is my publicly available developers reserve wallet address, and any contributor towards that could see and be comforted that we are using the funds for exactly the purpose we are stating. we are, as always, dedicated to utmost transparency regarding the SOILcoin project.

you could also donate any portion of BTC to my wallet at:
1H3xcVEZqPpAH4m8ULr6eh6aF3kpywc9Rw
we will need approximately 0.09BTC to make up the $25USD needed

txid: 19fd577777d000f9009a8a6f3d34630da39791b4dd510dfde1a2d9db0cd36309

payment of 5000SOIL has been made. thank you very much jan!
(tx hash: 0xedde6a4c7bd0d7b4d7cbc1d4b3d007fd12cbe344137ebf78230528c4b88aa520)

we also received, in this ersatz crowdfunding campaign, an anonymous 1000 SOIL donation towards the google publishers fee... so to whomever that kind soul is... hero cookies!!
legendary
Energy coin master

that is my publicly available developers reserve wallet address, and any contributor towards that could see and be comforted that we are using the funds for exactly the purpose we are stating. we are, as always, dedicated to utmost transparency regarding the SOILcoin project.

you could also donate any portion of BTC to my wallet at:
1H3xcVEZqPpAH4m8ULr6eh6aF3kpywc9Rw
we will need approximately 0.09BTC to make up the $25USD needed

txid: 19fd577777d000f9009a8a6f3d34630da39791b4dd510dfde1a2d9db0cd36309

If the price continues up until BTC Soil will be destroyed   Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
We have a SOIL museum in Wageningen where I work.
Check also: @WorldSoilMuseum

Marketing idea (can be operationalized in division of work):

Design a pretty layout,
   create a bunch of paper wallets,
   publish their addresses, so that they can be
   collectively filled with some starting coins, and
   talk to the museum about cryptocurrencies, then
   put them somewhere visible in the lobby.

Just an idea ...

And BTW: Those paper wallets which will never get imported
... are not "wasted", they are only lowering the total amount of
available coins - which raises the value of all remaining coins.

Still, if you are weary about "throwing away" your coins,
a notifier could be coded to observe all those addresses.
And only once the initial coins start moving, they could get
a nice refill.
Thus, it would make sense to mention that "refill" on the paper wallet,
and suggest a way to spend them, i.e. gambling, donations, buying
something funny or nice ... to allow to see crypto payments in action
- and trigger the observer code.

Just another idea ... :-)

... come on, who is first in bashing those ideas? *lol*

P.S.: That automatic refill sounds to me (who hasn't looked too
much into smart contracts yet, still ...)  as if it could also be done by:

... a smart contract.

Nice.
legendary
Energy coin master

From the initial launch of the coin is no pump for the new coin , is it reasonable  Huh
This coin is community driven so if somone stand up and give SOIL good buy support then you have your pump.
I know more coins having a "weak" start for the marketcap they have but that it a nice change for investors to build up nice share.
If you have a good feeling about all the future applications posible with SOIL then you must invest and more people will follow.

And why not "invest" you money into Etherium coin? They have large investors behind them and big community and they can build everting you can imagine?
And that is for me just the reason NOT invest into Etherium! SOIL is a currency for a niche market with huge potention!
The SOIL community just have to be patience and wait for the development in the near future.
We all see the team is working hard with very limited budget, but they have the passion and that can everybody see!
One day some big investors in the enviriomental/agricultural industry sector will see also the potention of SOIL and they shall support SOIL.
Etherium is just a sandbox for new technology and investors. With SOIL we can actualy build DApps people need!

This is my vision why I invest into SOIL and hope I can cooperate with the dev-team. I know what I want with crypto-currency and with SOIL it is posible.

What plans for the future dev this coin ?

SHORT TERM
knip..

also within the week will be the launch of the SOIL android wallet, we are presently implementing the QRcode reader into this, and thanks to a generous offer by a community member towards the cost of listing the SOIL wallet on google play, this should all be available by end of the week. ...

knip knip
That is me and I hope we can create someting great for SOIL.
Yesterday someone dumped 7000 SOIL @700 Satoshi so I'm glad that it is still posible to accumulate very cheap SOIL.
We have a SOIL museum in Wageningen where I work.
Check also: @WorldSoilMuseum
Very nice to visit!

From the initial launch of the coin is no pump for the new coin , is it reasonable  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: