Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) SOLDI -Cryptocurrency - Made in Italy - page 13. (Read 33545 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
0,1 Premine is not scamcoin   Angry
Before you write....... please think!!!

Another obvious scamcoin
Added VIRTUAL MARKET SDI/BTC
www.klondikepool.com

Future quotation calculation based on different factors (Hash rate Network,Difficulty,Reward,machines,energy cost,ecc.)
SOLDI holders should sell to these values to make a profit.  Wink
Activity: 81
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested
I will mark it again Smiley
OFFICIAL BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER

http://explorer.bitsoldi.com
Activity: 41
Excelent project, good roadmap, low emision ! I throw 25kh in your mining pool right now. Keep up the good work !
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Sono interessato giusto perchè sono Italiano,
se ti serve aiuto con inglese, traduzioni o programmazione web dimmi pure perchè sono un programmatore web
Activity: 104
i will love to know about the coin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
When will more information about the project be available? Mining Pool? Roadmap? And plans for future listing in exchanges?
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Cryptonight has ASICs. Were you not told?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
excellent investment
Activity: 9
This means that you will go to exchange when Block 10.000 was mined? Why  Huh

Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
You are evaluating?  Cheesy You are newbee in crypto? You dont now witch exchenge is good?

When are you planning to have exchanges?

I'm evaluating various Exchanges.
In the next few days they decide which i prefer.
Please don't spoil Italy's reputation by boasting that this stuff is "made in Italy". I've rarely seen a poorer ANN for a new coin. If you want to become rich inventing a coin at least make some efforts.

ANN is deliberately poor.
Consider that no ANN has been made to launch Bitcoin!!!   Grin Grin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Please don't spoil Italy's reputation by boasting that this stuff is "made in Italy". I've rarely seen a poorer ANN for a new coin. If you want to become rich inventing a coin at least make some efforts.

I'm evaluating various Exchanges.
In the next few days they decide which i prefer.
Activity: 322
Reserve, Indonesian Translate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
they are liars. There are much more premine than %0.1. i saw in this klondikepool they were already mining this coin since 2-3 weeks. and the reward was much more higher (around 620.000) so they already mined a lot of coin and now trying to seduce people to mine. then they will sell what they have as expensive as they can.

crypto world is getting dirtier with this fake devs and useless coins which just make rich the owners.

Dont allow these people to get rich with their lies.

The money you undermined was just a test........ has changed the source code.... a few days is official and you can undermine money !!!
Activity: 151
when you change
Activity: 21
they are liars. There are much more premine than %0.1. i saw in this klondikepool they were already mining this coin since 2-3 weeks. and the reward was much more higher (around 620.000) so they already mined a lot of coin and now trying to seduce people to mine. then they will sell what they have as expensive as they can.

crypto world is getting dirtier with this fake devs and useless coins which just make rich the owners.

Dont allow these people to get rich with their lies.
Pages:
Jump to: