Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) SOLDI -Cryptocurrency - Made in Italy - page 6. (Read 33545 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
When will SOLDI be listed on Graviex?  Shocked
Activity: 95
Soldi Cryptomoneta Made in Italy. Thanks to the "POW" protocol, this protocol uses instructions for CPUs, which are very difficult and expensive to implement on special devices, but are very suitable for ordinary PCs. Transactions are very fast and at a much lower rate compared to other cryptomonete.
Can you tell me the SOLDI coin times listed correctly on no day, if you can help SOLDI listed I will give you a little of my SOLDI  Roll Eyes Cool Grin
Activity: 21
I have good news

Bitsoldi is going to be listed
I have good contact with one exchange

I let you know the news

how much price will go after exchange listing ?  Undecided what is exchange web site ?

the price will depend about the miners

If stupid guys always decrease the price to sell their coin the coin will lost value fast.

If miners are acting intelligent they should not sell their coin under 0.02 Bitcoin.

A hight demand will be there if soldi dev works and make his online shop.

If he do his fucking works we can exept 0.2 BTC per coin

Very low supply..

Remeber that litecoin has 3.3 billion market cap, the 0.02 BTC per soldi may be realisable.

ben bon courage et merci encore mille fois pour ton intervention! Si tout se passe comme il faut je te ferai un petit don. ;-)
When will SOLDI be listed, can you give me a correct time?
Activity: 12
Thats good news today. Hope this coin go to exchange and the price is minimum 0.02btc.
Activity: 103
For now we can't say for sure when we go into Exchange.
We are evaluating a form of exchange different from the other.... maybe we realize an exclusive exchange of Soldi.   Roll Eyes
We are working .
The price you find on Klondikepool.com is purely indicative, it is a mathematical calculation considering several factors (difficulty, hasrate,reward....)

Activity: 19
I have good news

Bitsoldi is going to be listed
I have good contact with one exchange

I let you know the news

how much price will go after exchange listing ?  Undecided what is exchange web site ?
Activity: 56
You guys aren't on discord?
Activity: 126
Soldi is ideal solution for those who want to maintain their financial privacy. Instant private transactions are provided by the worldwide network of Soldi, totally untraceable.
Emitted coins 2,41%
Soldi in circulation 240.998
Blockchain Height 25.580

http://explorer.bitsoldi.com/
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Mafia coin is back! Italian coin could be only a spaghetti scam!
Activity: 8

It seems that the developer doesn't want to do anything. he left
Activity: 8
GO BACK TORONTO AND WORK NOW
Download the wallet for your operating system immediately and start undermining. By downloading and installing the wallet you accept the terms and conditions.

Terms and condictions
The Bitsoldi.com website provides information and material of a general nature.

Risks related to the use of cryptomoney Soldi
Investing in Soldi can lead to losses of money in the short or long term. Soldi investors should expect prices to have far-reaching fluctuations. The information published on the website can not guarantee that investors in Soldi will not lose money. The website will not be liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from events that fall within the following categories: – Errors made by the user of any software or service related to Soldi, such as forgotten passwords, payments sent to incorrect Money addresses and accidental deletion of portfolios. – Software problems of the website and / or any software or service related to Money, such as damaged wallet files, incorrectly created transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the website and / or any software or service related to Soldi. – Technical failures in the user’s hardware of any software or service related to Soldi, such as loss of data due to a faulty or damaged storage device. – Security issues encountered by the user with any software or service related to Money, such as unauthorized access to portfolios and / or user accounts. – Third party actions and / or events experienced by third parties, e.g. Failure of service providers, attacks on the security of information on service providers and frauds conducted by third parties. – In no case will the owners or contributors to the website be held liable for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data deriving from or in any way connected to the use of the website. – The website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind relating to the website and / or the contents, data, materials and / or services provided on the website.
Activity: 44
when listed? how long to wait again?? I wan't  to get rid of this coin ..

Really? You do think a coin that has no strong partners, no big community, no famous advisors support, no high level developing team behind,.. can be listed in some main exchanges? Stop dreaming bro.
Activity: 11
My miner is still supporting SDI at 320KH in the long run. Keep calm!
Activity: 66
Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project.
Joined your telegram already
Emitted coins 2,06%
Soldi in circulation 206.231
Blockchain Height 21.851

http://explorer.bitsoldi.com/
Emitted coins 1,87%
Soldi in circulation 187.580
Blockchain Height 19856