Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SoloMining.com - 0.5% fee, Charts, Stats, NOMP, Alts. - page 7. (Read 17397 times)

aTg
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Currently the port 3334 is vardiff and 3256 is fixed, it is part of the tests. I can add new ports with fixed difficulties.

Public here present data connection for cgminer but this is likely to be changing so you can always find updated within the web.
Code:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.solomining.com:3334 -u yourbitcoinadress -p x

There may be little point disconnection time for maintenance, at this point I only recommend mine people interested in supporting the project, not a product for the masses yet.
aTg
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

SOLOMINING

We are open again, we have an automated payment system, coins will not be more than 30 seconds in the pool to avoid hacking, then sent to the address of the user name, it is checked before mine that is a valid address where you receive coins , no registration is required and anonymous access, the commission rate is now a percentage of than 0.5% but can go down and mined currencies now is Bitcoin and Litecoin, add too many coins creates instability also is about finding the jackpot lottery. The new data connection are on the page.
Pages:
Jump to: