Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 110. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
One dollar, $5, or $10 predictions - Oh my God! You guys are making it hard to accumulate SNM! Sure, Fog computing is pretty much the buzzword and SONM is at the forefront but let's not fomo yet.

you dont have to fomo if you byu now. i bought as much somn i want to and now will wait and see what happens. why not do the same. ask yourself how many tokens you would like to have and buy them now.

and after I checked the price i am happy that i already bought.... wow a great price increase since then.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Looks like SONM is heading into breakout territory Smiley
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=SNM_BTC
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
People are excited about reviews and of course main net is approaching fast. Sonm is undervalued with the current stage of development on this no with disagree. Just imagine a game changer project is going to deliver in few weeks and its token's value is still in cents, isn't juts a joke? People will wish to had enough understanding and time to load more in few months from now.

100% this, 30% of my daily trading profits goes to this coin, literally one of the most undervalued coins in crypto, very very good investment

A project like this should be worth at least 4 billion or 10$ a coin
Perhaps in the future so much will cost the Sonm project. It all depends on the product's implementation. We are waiting for a very interesting future with cloud computing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
People are excited about reviews and of course main net is approaching fast. Sonm is undervalued with the current stage of development on this no with disagree. Just imagine a game changer project is going to deliver in few weeks and its token's value is still in cents, isn't juts a joke? People will wish to had enough understanding and time to load more in few months from now.

100% this, 30% of my daily trading profits goes to this coin, literally one of the most undervalued coins in crypto, very very good investment

A project like this should be worth at least 4 billion or 10$ a coin
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 128
This is eye opening review which is based on real differences which put SONM in much better position against its competitors. I will not repeat names because majority of people surely have looked at this fresh review. It boosted energy by making me familiar with some extra features which only SONM offers. Future belongs to SONM and its holders only.

article is very good for sonm but I am surprised not to see mention among these main competitors RCL which is fast and which is a priori exactly in the same sector. there is room for many and it's very good but when we do an article, we try to be more professional
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
So, guys, what do you think, can we expect for higher price of SONM tokens soon? Or would it take a long time?

$1 during this summer and $5 by the end of current year there are so many positive signs exists which will help to boost the price to this level. I think this kind of approach will be realistic by looking over activity of the dev team.

Well, it's very optimistic forecast, I think. Even if price of tokens will be $1, it will be great. Let's see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Liking SONM. Awesome project, undervalued. Great investment. Looking forward to mainnet, and to see post consensus. Great growth potential. Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
One dollar, $5, or $10 predictions - Oh my God! You guys are making it hard to accumulate SNM! Sure, Fog computing is pretty much the buzzword and SONM is at the forefront but let's not fomo yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is eye opening review which is based on real differences which put SONM in much better position against its competitors. I will not repeat names because majority of people surely have looked at this fresh review. It boosted energy by making me familiar with some extra features which only SONM offers. Future belongs to SONM and its holders only.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
The Daily Fintech features SONM in a new article “Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing”. Read and discuss!

the article started interesting. but the i changed into a copy and past thing from the sonm website. and i never say this website before. how important is the "blog" or how shall i call it?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
The Daily Fintech features SONM in a new article “Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing”. Read and discuss!

the article started interesting. but the i changed into a copy and past thing from the sonm website. and i never say this website before. how important is the "blog" or how shall i call it?
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

yes its a great artical about Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing
Risks and limitations:
There is a high chance that your static public IP will be banned throughout the Russian Federation. However, if you do have a website or services that work for customers in Russia, then this will probably devastate your communication with Russian peers. Please take caution.
russian federation banned static ip address for getting sonm services access  Angry Angry Angry Angry

How about if SONM offers one of those decentralized VPN services (Mysterium, Intense Coin, etc..) as a part of its portfolio?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
The Daily Fintech features @sonmdevelopment in a new article “Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing”. Read and discuss!

This is great article with interesting analysis with other competitors into this field and it showing SONM has more superior tech and it's platform is more advanced. SONM is offering huge variety of services which make it more valuable when it will get use case and value of this will rise.
yes its a great artical about Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing
Risks and limitations:
There is a high chance that your static public IP will be banned throughout the Russian Federation. However, if you do have a website or services that work for customers in Russia, then this will probably devastate your communication with Russian peers. Please take caution.
russian federation banned static ip address for getting sonm services access  Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The Daily Fintech features @sonmdevelopment in a new article “Blockchain is enabling more accessible Supercomputing”. Read and discuss!

This is great article with interesting analysis with other competitors into this field and it showing SONM has more superior tech and it's platform is more advanced. SONM is offering huge variety of services which make it more valuable when it will get use case and value of this will rise.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
BitcoinBenny made a fresh review of SONM. Thank you for this awesome work. Take a look!

Activity: 11
no specifics have been released but in the q&a Igor made it clear that masternodes are able to affect the network stability in both good and bad ways.

I believe the bad way could be that  there are too many masternodes coming and going because 1. you don't need a lot of coins to start one, and 2. because they don't give enough income. That's why I believe the minimum amount of coins will probably be over 50K. They're not going to want small bag owners starting masternodes only to sell their bags again because they're barely making a few dozen sonm a month. The incentive of holding a masternode is the passive income, but if that's neglectable, people are going to sell their bags when prices go up, which results in the network not being stable.

I disagree. How do you know if network will be unstabile, if number of masternodes is so big that it doesn't really matter if they are coming and going?
Also: Selling bagowner's bags is not a problem if atleast half of them keep their nodes up.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're focussing on the wrong part of the argument. There's only a finite amount of transaction fees that can be distributed over the network. Large holders (+100K) wouldn't be interested to keep a masternode when the profits are too small because there's a bunch of small masternodes getting part of the share. It would be really easy for those holders to sell their bags and go to another coin. I presume you don't hold more than 20K sonm, so I  understand you want the number of necessary tokens to be low, but from an economic aspect it's a lot more interesting for the sonm network to have a smaller amount of bigger masternodes that earn decent money, than to have a ton of smaller masternodes earning shit money. The main goal for masternodes is provide security and stability to the network, and you can't expect people to hold their bags and provide security if they only make 20 sonm a month.

Great point! If I remember from the last Q&A, Igor mentioned that their goal is to have about 100 master nodes (to balance stability, operations and payout). So, I would guess that the minimum number of required tokens for a master node will be around or more than a 100k. Though I wouldn't bet on any number till June. But if true, then these 100 big holders (some may be institutional) with those master nodes will get really well paid for their investment and trust in SONM at this early stage. at the same time this will allow the SONM  tokens price to appreciate well for small/medium holders. All the best to all.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
So, guys, what do you think, can we expect for higher price of SONM tokens soon? Or would it take a long time?

$1 during this summer and $5 by the end of current year there are so many positive signs exists which will help to boost the price to this level. I think this kind of approach will be realistic by looking over activity of the dev team.
Jump to: