Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 108. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Golem, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises. The only challenge I have is the price of Ether during the presale and the ICO period since the rate is already fixed

Youre talking nonsense, i have no idea why you said what you said
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Golem, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises. The only challenge I have is the price of Ether during the presale and the ICO period since the rate is already fixed
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
SONM definitely has the potential to be a top 10 by end of the year $10 is definitely a possibility once the mainnet is released
Thank you for that, I am a holder of this token and I believe it will be possible in the near future.
As of now the price is really cheap but what is good is that we are listed in bigger exchanges now, I would just forget this token
for a long time so I would not worry so much on the price, this year I am positive $1 would be achievable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
sonm is the new xrb. moon is coming soon

SONM in nothing lie the scam XRP, a token controlled by the banks, the institutions Satoshi wanted to eliminate

Ripple = XRP

but creativenl is talking about RaiBlocks (XRB) now known as Nano. This is a huge difference.

I’ll be thrilled if sonm can reach 1/10th of nano’s success from here on out. I wont sell unless i see the token price at 10$, should be achievable in a year or two

What do you mean by 1/10the of nano's success?
If you judge the success by the market cap, SONM now is about 1/10th of that of Nano: 100million vs. 1 billion.

I should have specified, i meant how fast it gained traction and how much it grew. It went from below 0.8 cents in april 17' to over 30$ in january, which is x4000 in 10 months time. Therefore, if sonm could go to 10$, it would be less than x400 from what I believe was the lowest point in july 17' at 0.03$.
I believe that we need to evaluate the prospects of the project itself as a future platform for cloud computing. If SONM developers can release the platform and make it very popular, then the capitalization will exceed $ 1 billion and $ 10 billion very quickly.

The reason why I think it'll take longer than that is because of the velocity principle, which occurs with utility tokens like sonm. The tokens are meant to be used, therefore buyers don't purchase them with the intention of holding them. This means the demand needs to be a lot higher than with for example bitcoin. It's still very much possible, and I think 5$ a coin is still very much undervalued, but the team will need to up their marketing game for sonm to reach the 10 billion mark in 2 years time.
the easiest marketing to launch the distribution of profits from mining with the use of fog computing. if the token SONM will produce the profit by 2 SONM be mined BTC profit, everything will take off.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
SONM definitely has the potential to be a top 10 by end of the year $10 is definitely a possibility once the mainnet is released
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

SONM in nothing lie the scam XRP, a token controlled by the banks, the institutions Satoshi wanted to eliminate

Do you know what the he*l you are talking about?

Its look like your brain is not functioning correctly. Learn to do research first before spitting it out.
lolxx
sonm and XRP is not scam but different in functions. but cr1pto is talking without research. i think he don't not know about the crypto projects  
decentralized fog computing platform belongs to sonm and soon we will see the working platform for sonm community
all we need is to wait. more announcements are coming soon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Do you know what the he*l you are talking about?

Its look like your brain is not functioning correctly. Learn to do research first before spitting it out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
One of the main features of SONM is its decentralized nature. The platform itself implements the structure of foggy computing with a wide range of applications, from hosting sites to scientific calculations. Smiley

Ripple = XRP

but creativenl is talking about RaiBlocks (XRB) now known as Nano. This is a huge difference.

I’ll be thrilled if sonm can reach 1/10th of nano’s success from here on out. I wont sell unless i see the token price at 10$, should be achievable in a year or two

If you judge the success by the market cap, SONM now is about 1/10th of that of Nano: 100million vs. 1 billion.

I should have specified, i meant how fast it gained traction and how much it grew. It went from below 0.8 cents in april 17' to over 30$ in january, which is x4000 in 10 months time. Therefore, if sonm could go to 10$, it would be less than x400 from what I believe was the lowest point in july 17' at 0.03$.
I believe that we need to evaluate the prospects of the project itself as a future platform for cloud computing. If SONM developers can release the platform and make it very popular, then the capitalization will exceed $ 1 billion and $ 10 billion very quickly.

The reason why I think it'll take longer than that is because of the velocity principle, which occurs with utility tokens like sonm. The tokens are meant to be used, therefore buyers don't purchase them with the intention of holding them. This means the demand needs to be a lot higher than with for example bitcoin. It's still very much possible, and I think 5$ a coin is still very much undervalued, but the team will need to up their marketing game for sonm to reach the 10 billion mark in 2 years time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Ripple = XRP

Ripple = XRP

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Ripple = XRP

Ripple = XRP

i think sonm project is much more then that and not same like XRP
Decentralized Fog Computing is totally above of them and once the project reach its success
then there is no doubt that sonm price will not cross 10$ in short term like EOS token
right now its price going down because people hyp selling tokens and collecting eth
and i think only in hyper sell time means buy time for me. because price going low and your buy order full filled easily

I think so too but theyre going to need to get their marketing going, speaking at consensus is a great first step but theyll need to bring fire after that if they want to get out of golems shadow. Theyre far ahead productwise but marketingwise it seems like theyre holding back until they get their livenet going, which i think is a very smart move in the long haul
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Ripple = XRP

i think sonm project is much more then that and not same like XRP
Decentralized Fog Computing is totally above of them and once the project reach its success
then there is no doubt that sonm price will not cross 10$ in short term like EOS token
right now its price going down because people hyp selling tokens and collecting eth
and i think only in hyper sell time means buy time for me. because price going low and your buy order full filled easily

Ripple = XRP

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Ripple = XRP

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Meet the innovation in the structure of the SONM, which will improve the system and speed up many internal processes — Data Warehouse. Read more on our blog.

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Are you already taking part in SONM fogcomputing challenge? This is an online-only challenge two stages. First one is on! Test your skills in solving the most cutting-edge tasks for one of the hottest projects in the industry! Get more info here.

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
Jump to: