Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 145. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

Hi, guys! We are have good news for our community! Igor Lebedev is heading to Hong Kong on Jan 31st for the OpenFog Consortium Member Meeting. These events put us one step ahead, with the likes of Cisco and Intel in attendance. The shared mission is to make FogComputing one of the top technologies! Stay tuned!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
as always, good news from twitter:
"Good news, everyone! The team has successfully run Machine Learning @TensorFlow and @ProjectJupyter algorithms on SONM platform - it works! Read the report in SONM CTO blog: https://medium.com/@iolebedev/sonm-for-machine-learning-tensorflow-keras-rnn-as-jupyter-notebook-on-6-gpu-mining-rig-eaa647765209
#SONM $SONM #machinelearning "

when moon ?

Moon is on the way SONM is becoming giant project have patience soon all true supporters will get rewarded. I'm very confident this will be amazing thing soon this will happen.

yep. i even consider sonm to be a sleeping giant. way back, i wasnt impressed by the team, but lately, the have proven me wrong. i am now seeing a huge developments now than that moment that the ico just finished.  lets just wait for a major news that will boom sonm more than what we expect.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
This is going to be like buying Ethereum at 50 cents all over again. Buckle up, gentlemen. Sell the top whatever that is to you. Get ready to meet new members of the "community" once they buy in.
yes i agree with that
right now sonm reminds me of that time when eth was 50 cents and now more then 1000$
same with sonm i hope after a year sonm value will pretty huge then right now
sonm already gaining very good volume from binance exchange and in future will be list on more good exchanges
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
This is going to be like buying Ethereum at 50 cents all over again. Buckle up, gentlemen. Sell the top whatever that is to you. Get ready to meet new members of the "community" once they buy in.
Activity: 952
"Good news, everyone! The team has successfully run Machine Learning @TensorFlow and @ProjectJupyter algorithms on SONM platform - it works! Read the report in SONM CTO blog: https://medium.com/@iolebedev/sonm-for-machine-learning-tensorflow-keras-rnn-as-jupyter-notebook-on-6-gpu-mining-rig-eaa647765209

when moon ?

Moon is on the way SONM is becoming giant project have patience soon all true supporters will get rewarded. I'm very confident this will be amazing thing soon this will happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

when moon ?

Smart money is in Sonm right now, Moon is after institutional money goes in it. It's going to happen in few months.
Activity: 770

when moon ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
when do we expect to be able to earn SONM by renting out our pc power??

This was covered in yesterdays the Q&A session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=958s

Also, they are mostly targeting high-end and large scale providers, not consumer PCs or laptops.

I'm a bit sad to hear this, there can be real power when our computing power bands together.

Listen to the interview, they explain quite well why the 'slider of spare CPU power' method is not viable for their product. If you have a high end CPU you can dedicate it to sonm and make money. There are other issues with the fog method of consumer cpus they address as well.

I think the use of consumer cpus will take time to implement anyway. I think it's on the backburner for now, but eventually that's one of the major goals  that to use further decentralize computing via the network.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
So far Binance works well for me. I have traded SNM on it for several times.
Also there are a lot of alt coins for trading.

Yes. absolutely agree. Hitbtc is a bunch of wilder with very high fees. I hope they will close soon.
the new exchanges will later be called sonm. I would like to know how the sonm award is in august. then a year is around with me
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
So far Binance works well for me. I have traded SNM on it for several times.
Also there are a lot of alt coins for trading.
Activity: 756
Hitbtc:

Please mind the fee amount in the "Deposit" section while making ETH token deposit.

SNM SONM
Deposit - fixed fee:   -136.461918700000 SNM  ( 49.21 USD )
Withdraw - flat fee:   -48 SNM  ( 17.31 USD )
Is this real? That's pretty insane if so. Since when do you pay for deposits..?

lol they did this? this exchange is really that mad. i can't believe i have some tokens being deposited there few months ago. i noticed some strange thing too because i tried to dump some tokens i got and they never allow me to do it, they want me to leave something in the wallet. i don't know why it didn't allow me to dump all but allow me to dump after leaving 15 tokens in the trading wallet.
The name HIT-BTC doesnt come from anywhere, it should actually be called SHIT-BTC

There was a pretty big issue going on with the DIM Coin listing, they allowed a few hour window for a few people to get their DIM coins on the exhange, then disabled it for days.

As a result people bought the DIM coins at between 1000% to 3000% their real value, without actually realising that the price was inflated because only a few million coins (where total circulation is in order of billions) were on the exchange. I was lucky enough to get in, and sell 10% of my holding for like 10x my initial investment but still, such things should not be allowed to take place, even in crypto.

That was my FIRST and LAST experience using SHIT-BTC! No matter how you look at it, SHIT-BTC should not be trusted with your money.

Stay away from them for the sake of your lambo!
It's better to stay away from this exchange. There are many reports about hit-btc exchange.

Recently we have seen many people are complaining about the hitbtc, I don't know what they are doing without sending withdrawal to people and atleast they need to recruit some more people for support tickets.

Stop using hitbtc, even your friends and relatives, open a thread and warn all people too.By this the exchange would receive less traffic and more people would avoid it and be forced to throw their shit policies on us.

Agreed with you all we no need to use this exchange I also let this exchange after implementation of deposit fee and high withdrawal. SONM have so many markets I would recommend Binance for sure.
Binance for today one of the best exchanges, I'm sure that thanks to such an exchanger, the volume of trading will be large.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hitbtc:

Please mind the fee amount in the "Deposit" section while making ETH token deposit.

SNM SONM

lol they did this? this exchange is really that mad. i can't believe i have some tokens being deposited there few months ago. i noticed some strange thing too because i tried to dump some tokens i got and they never allow me to do it, they want me to leave something in the wallet. i don't know why it didn't allow me to dump all but allow me to dump after leaving 15 tokens in the trading wallet.
The name HIT-BTC doesnt come from anywhere, it should actually be called SHIT-BTC

There was a pretty big issue going on with the DIM Coin listing, they allowed a few hour window for a few people to get their DIM coins on the exhange, then disabled it for days.

As a result people bought the DIM coins at between 1000% to 3000% their real value, without actually realising that the price was inflated because only a few million coins (where total circulation is in order of billions) were on the exchange. I was lucky enough to get in, and sell 10% of my holding for like 10x my initial investment but still, such things should not be allowed to take place, even in crypto.

That was my FIRST and LAST experience using SHIT-BTC! No matter how you look at it, SHIT-BTC should not be trusted with your money.

It's better to stay away from this exchange. There are many reports about hit-btc exchange.

Recently we have seen many people are complaining about the hitbtc, I don't know what they are doing without sending withdrawal to people and atleast they need to recruit some more people for support tickets.

Stop using hitbtc, even your friends and relatives, open a thread and warn all people too.By this the exchange would receive less traffic and more people would avoid it and be forced to throw their shit policies on us.

Agreed with you all we no need to use this exchange I also let this exchange after implementation of deposit fee and high withdrawal. SONM have so many markets I would recommend Binance for sure.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Hitbtc:

SNM SONM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is very informative report on MVP beta testing where errors and issues were reported by participants and large number of those issues were already fixed and remaining are under work. This kind of bug/errors finding testing by independent testers will bring true stability and safety to the platform. Just holding my tokens and watching all what is going on around. Keep up the great work team SONM.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
it's great that SONM came to such a big meetup, I hope they show themselves well there. I wonder how the price of this will react?)
it is unlikely in our conditions, the price will just react to the presentation of the project, it must be strong news to move the price. progress in the development and Vnedrenie here is our engine prices.

I agree with the speaker above, this will probably not impact the price. We just need to wait when the bitcoin market recovers, and when we see green days again

HOLD strong guys, don't give up your dreams Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
it's great that SONM came to such a big meetup, I hope they show themselves well there. I wonder how the price of this will react?)
it is unlikely in our conditions, the price will just react to the presentation of the project, it must be strong news to move the price. progress in the development and Vnedrenie here is our engine prices.
Activity: 756
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 396
Merit: 101

We have gifted 20,000 SNM tokens away to MVP Tesnet participants! That means 100 contributors have earned 200 SNM tokens each! Read the full report to find out if you have won a reward:
https://blog.sonm.io/mvp-beta-test-winners-14130acbe232
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Join the first official SONM meetup in London on January 25th at 7 pm. Come and meet the SONM team at @WeWorkUk Old Street, 41, Corsham Street. We don't bite! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sonm-meetup-london-1-tickets-42289075764

the most important thing was forgotten:

20.30 Uhr - Networking & Drinks 

Have fun and good luck in London. and makes good advertising for sonm. and wear nice suits. always look good at a meeting   Grin
Jump to: