Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 141. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

It’s official! SNM token will be added to the list of tradable assets on the LykkeX on February 6.

Activity: 283
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 05:07:11 AM
When will sonm have the real release? I doubt this project will be successful or not.

Greetings!

Everything is going by our plan and the full-product release is planned on august 2018.
For now we have already MVP and are testing the prototype of wallet.

So all the points are that the project will be successful

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
February 05, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
an other step:

We're happy to share our good #cryptonews with the @sonmdevelopment community: the #SNM #token will be added to the list of tradable assets on the #LykkeX on February 6.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/sonm

and I really like Lykke.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
When will sonm have the real release? I doubt this project will be successful or not.
You mean supercomputer yep there is quantum but not working.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 03:06:13 AM
price is currently a killer now..
a bit confuse if i should increase my stake or sell off and by lower

Increasing share is a better option, selling at this rate is risky, you might not get a chance to buy at low, price can spike any time

Agree, dummped my remaining usd into SONM at $0.21
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Increasing share is a better option, selling at this rate is risky, you might not get a chance to buy at low, price can spike any time
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 04, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
Another wonderful month for SNM dev team achieve new milestones and getting more close for more bigger success. I wish this will keep continue like this and future will be really brighter now it's worth to take risk on it who want to make secure their future.
Activity: 21
February 04, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Can you ask ethplorer.io to add show prices SONM in eth acount balances plz ?
Its look better than eterscan.io because shows % changes on each token so easy check all on once time.

than this service is more convenient than a cozy etherscan.io?
Activity: 22
February 03, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

/gS8Kt6]https://i.imgur.com/5vnMI96.png

The monthly report is here!
Dive in to find out about the how the MVP allowed us to make development updates.
We also cover community growth and important team news. Not to mention the success of our recent meet up in London! Here you go:

/gS8Kt6]SONM Monthly Report: January 2018

thanks for the report, SONM team!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
Can you ask ethplorer.io to add show prices SONM in eth acount balances plz ?
Its look better than eterscan.io because shows % changes on each token so easy check all on once time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
Thanks for the report Rebel Salesman ! The price of SONM is very stable the past few days,the team is always working hard I hope this year we will have a bigger marketcap than our competitor which is Golem. The sonm team is definitly more hard working than the golem team, I am sure the price is going to reach atleast 1 dollar in 2018. I am going to keep holding my precious SONM on the ledger nano S, not going to sell this until it reach my price's target.

I think what you have written here you do not believe yourself. The course is just as far down as almost all other toques. you have to be a little bit more realistic. that would be better for you and all other people. The price will go up again as the BTC price goes up. it always is and always will be like that . and yes. The sonm team is always active and I hope that the course also rewarded the work . good luck with the project

yep the price is pretty low for a crypto, only x2 from ICO price it's far far less than market
but the team is active and I like it I will hold they should succeed
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
February 03, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Thanks for the report Rebel Salesman ! The price of SONM is very stable the past few days,the team is always working hard I hope this year we will have a bigger marketcap than our competitor which is Golem. The sonm team is definitly more hard working than the golem team, I am sure the price is going to reach atleast 1 dollar in 2018. I am going to keep holding my precious SONM on the ledger nano S, not going to sell this until it reach my price's target.

I think what you have written here you do not believe yourself. The course is just as far down as almost all other toques. you have to be a little bit more realistic. that would be better for you and all other people. The price will go up again as the BTC price goes up. it always is and always will be like that . and yes. The sonm team is always active and I hope that the course also rewarded the work . good luck with the project

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 03, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
SONM have very active team current progress is very impressive you should keep this spirit up. I'm much confident this project will go the moon so many upcoming events and partnerships with famous names is also bringing good impact on this project. Good luck and have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Dive in to find out about the how the MVP allowed us to make development updates.
We also cover community growth and important team news. Not to mention the success of our recent meet up in London! Here you go:

SONM Monthly Report: January 2018

Activity: 47
February 02, 2018, 03:30:14 PM
thanks for the report, SONM team!
superbly! Cool
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

SONM Monthly Report: January 2018

Activity: 47
February 02, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
I would not use your Cheddur APP, you are not known
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
February 01, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

The SONM community is unstoppable! We continue to see growth and passion on all channels. Let's keep up the good work!

Good work and good progress.
Jump to: