Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 17. (Read 444700 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 272
great shot) good volumes came in
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You are bunch of id..ts.You have no idea what is going on, why the hashrate increased,why deals increased, whatever....
You dont even know that the team dumped 9% of the total tokens on Binance in the last month...
You dont even know that the team is using  their 10% of the tokens to pay for the elevated rewards to the miners.
Team is getting rid of their tokens at 3cents cause they know that SNM token has no real value and usage and will never grow.
They take fiat payment and they pay to the miners from their own tokens and team has close to 100 million SONM more.
Than the miners are going on Binance and selling Sonm,team dumps as much of their tokens on every pump ...
There is just huge constant selling pressure and no buying.Especially now when every potential client will use the FIAT GATE and will never buy the tokens they need on the exchanges.

I told you many months ago that Sonm is well disguised scam from the very ICO.Everything i said turned to be true.You all have been warned ,but you were too much of a sheeple to understand.Now your money is gone....

Congratulations you did it !
Hi, can you please PM me, I think we can be usefull for each other Smiley
P/S I can't PM you cause you blocked msgs from newbie
Activity: 17
Activity: 129
Merit: 22
Dear sheeple, go do your own research, if you dont believe me.Search about the so called "Community growth tokens" that represented 9% of the total supply. Look for the ethereum address they were in and look at the transactions.
I think you will find that tens of millions of SNM were moved to binance.
If you find that something of that is not true ,please post the information here and will apologise in a heart beat.
As i said they dumped it cause cat is out of the bag.Even the ultra blind by unicorn fantasy believeres started to see with their
own eyes what the team is doing.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
You are bunch of id..ts.You have no idea what is going on, why the hashrate increased,why deals increased, whatever....
You dont even know that the team dumped 9% of the total tokens on Binance in the last month...
You dont even know that the team is using  their 10% of the tokens to pay for the elevated rewards to the miners.
Team is getting rid of their tokens at 3cents cause they know that SNM token has no real value and usage and will never grow.
They take fiat payment and they pay to the miners from their own tokens and team has close to 100 million SONM more.
Than the miners are going on Binance and selling Sonm,team dumps as much of their tokens on every pump ...
There is just huge constant selling pressure and no buying.Especially now when every potential client will use the FIAT GATE and will never buy the tokens they need on the exchanges.

I told you many months ago that Sonm is well disguised scam from the very ICO.Everything i said turned to be true.You all have been warned ,but you were too much of a sheeple to understand.Now your money is gone....

Thanks Mr shepherd  Grin for the explanation but it doesn't make any sense that SONM team destroy their own project and dump their stash at 300sat where they had opportunity to dump at 4000sat ATH, also they secured +$40 million in ICO as far as i know and its more than sufficient fund to develop SNM project so why they need to dump for few pennies Huh I agree with you that Binance is sitting on huge amount of SNM token and only selling pressure for months and seem situation will not change soon and expect SNM price to sink more.  
Activity: 129
Merit: 22

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
is this project still alive ?  Cheesy

You should join the social media channels to get updates on time. Yes, they are alive and moving forward with nice spirit towards their goals and they are getting wonderful response from big companies and they are expanding their services to more countries. I believe in future it will rock.

There is only one question: how fast this future can be? Anyway, as for me investments in SONM ICO was a big mistake. I also made investments in Bitqueens approximately at that time, when SONM ICO was active. And those investments gave me x10. So that's was good investments. I don't want to say, that SONM team isn't working, and this project hasn't a future. But when I invest money in some project, the main thing for me is result. But there is no result for this time here.

Did you even read the posts above???
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

You should join the social media channels to get updates on time. Yes, they are alive and moving forward with nice spirit towards their goals and they are getting wonderful response from big companies and they are expanding their services to more countries. I believe in future it will rock.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
There have been lot of good updates and announcements in last few weeks but we are not watching impact on prices because all focus in on big markets. Once they show decisive move today's small markets will follow them. Money will flow from one to other market and SONM will be among big beneficiaries of all that. We are on the edge of change in trend to start new cycle.
Yes, i think is good news for everyone, time to buy sonm and hold few months to get profit. It's time cryptocurrency make great again
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There have been lot of good updates and announcements in last few weeks but we are not watching impact on prices because all focus in on big markets. Once they show decisive move today's small markets will follow them. Money will flow from one to other market and SONM will be among big beneficiaries of all that. We are on the edge of change in trend to start new cycle.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Good to see some real world use for SONM. This rendering looks good and will hopefully get others interested in buying and using some sonm. If they can get some companies to use it as well then it would do wonders for marketing
On May 25, I saw SONM on Twitter, they updated good news,
but I don't know in detail what good news is coming? make curious

I hope this good news make SNM price higher. I'm waiting for the next rising of price, and I'm going to sell SNM. Because there are enough interesting tokens which prices are growing on market. It will be better to buy them.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Good to see some real world use for SONM. This rendering looks good and will hopefully get others interested in buying and using some sonm. If they can get some companies to use it as well then it would do wonders for marketing
On May 25, I saw SONM on Twitter, they updated good news,
but I don't know in detail what good news is coming? make curious
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

Is this project still alive? A year and a half ago I bought this coin for 300 dollars, and now they don’t cost 50 dollars? Who thinks what? Reinconclusion possible?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Today Sonm exceeded, for the first time, a hash rate of 100,000 Mh/s.

Also total spend on the Sonm network is at an all time high; $5800/day (or an equivalent of $2m/year).

Both hash rate and total spend have doubled in the last two weeks. Let’s hope this trend continues!

That's what I call good news. This tailend of the bear market (or rather many say the bear market is over) has seen the return of crypto investors and service providers. I rightly assumed all along last year that many crypto people just waited for the hype and the get-rich-quick crowd to leave crypto before returning back.
Today Sonm exceeded, for the first time, a hash rate of 100,000 Mh/s.

Also total spend on the Sonm network is at an all time high; $5800/day (or an equivalent of $2m/year).

Both hash rate and total spend have doubled in the last two weeks. Let’s hope this trend continues!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All

Plenty of news on this project....

- Hashrate and total $ amount spent on the SONM network increasing by the day.

- Current deals, available workers and customers are all at all time highs.

- Introduction of SONM Rays; a rendering service powered by the SONM platform. Very positive initial feedback.

Plenty of other things in the pipeline. Just be patient!

Yes i know SONM project development side is Excellent but as you noticed SONM is not much known project Nobody talk about it here in forum or social media networks anymore its like SONM is gone total silent.
Just my opinion.
If the team hasn't promoted yet if I haven't, I hope they can immediately carry out the promotion intensively so that later this project can be recognized by many important people and keep abreast of the developments
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

Plenty of news on this project....

- Hashrate and total $ amount spent on the SONM network increasing by the day.

- Current deals, available workers and customers are all at all time highs.

- Introduction of SONM Rays; a rendering service powered by the SONM platform. Very positive initial feedback.

Plenty of other things in the pipeline. Just be patient!

Yes i know SONM project development side is Excellent but as you noticed SONM is not much known project Nobody talk about it here in forum or social media networks anymore its like SONM is gone total silent.
Just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: