Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 19. (Read 444710 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Prices depend less on usability and more about promotion and shilling. Even the most pointless shitcoins can go up multiple times during any market situation. SONM just needs a bit more hype to get things moving
the promotion is very good, in my opinion, just to convince the investors and the price will rise to the top if like that all will be good and SONM is not a false project, I am sure they are trying to get investors to look at these coins and we just have to wait because will be very sure it will be better in the future
now sonm is still down, prices are always down, today almost 2%, and the volume has also dropped,
if SONM has a product that has not been launched it is very good to invest here
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Prices depend less on usability and more about promotion and shilling. Even the most pointless shitcoins can go up multiple times during any market situation. SONM just needs a bit more hype to get things moving
the promotion is very good, in my opinion, just to convince the investors and the price will rise to the top if like that all will be good and SONM is not a false project, I am sure they are trying to get investors to look at these coins and we just have to wait because will be very sure it will be better in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
unless there are user the price wont go up. do you remember eth before ICO-boom?
at the moment nobody uses sonm.

I have seen the most worthless shit Litecoin or Darkcoin clones rally during the heydays of the last bull market of 2017. I don't think market prices depend on the fundamentals of usability.

But if we are talking really long term stuff, it will have users. Decentralized computing is the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
While miners get the reward of 2$ from GPU on SONM platform, we decided to share some results of SONM Rays service.

https://youtu.be/HTQF8n_wUzw

That video was cool! How many video have been rendered using SONM so far? And how much does it cost for say 1 min video?
I don't understand about the video which only lasted 1 minute, I failed to understand it  Huh Huh,
does someone explain it? I see it like an intro  Grin
It's just a video that was rendered on SONM rays service, You don't really have to understand anything about it, Just enjoy watching it. I hope we'll see more like it.
it is promotion service of sonm decentralized computing usage for any company or a person, it beta testing is successful and soon they will start to promote sonm after that it should impact on the project positive hopefully. 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
While miners get the reward of 2$ from GPU on SONM platform, we decided to share some results of SONM Rays service.

That video was cool! How many video have been rendered using SONM so far? And how much does it cost for say 1 min video?
I don't understand about the video which only lasted 1 minute, I failed to understand it  Huh Huh,
does someone explain it? I see it like an intro  Grin
It's just a video that was rendered on SONM rays service, You don't really have to understand anything about it, Just enjoy watching it. I hope we'll see more like it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What I understood from this is $2 minimum for every GPU which will be connected will make income. SONM is keep advancing though we don't see its impact on its token price but that is because of other reasons. Now suppliers from Belgium have access to take advantage of SONM to join it. It was shared on social media though I didn't see people talking here widely.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

I don't understand, 2$ for how many GPU and what GPU type? I saw the video. It is very cool. I'm still waiting for my windows version (for GPU rig) released. Grin I will ask every time now. Do you guys have the plan to develop mobile miner? I think there are a lot of mobile miners out there waiting. Anyway, you have done a good job guys!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All

I don't understand about the video which only lasted 1 minute, I failed to understand it  Huh Huh,
does someone explain it? I see it like an intro  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The movements of the coin have become very similar to the movements of the main crypto currency - Bitcoin. Perhaps we will see growth soon.
I think most of it be temporary for now. Usually most coins will drop around the start of summer.

summer? its spring!

Maybe this guy talking about upcoming summer season and till than it will keep rising than it could reach to the moon. We already entered into spring and it is start showing good results.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
The movements of the coin have become very similar to the movements of the main crypto currency - Bitcoin. Perhaps we will see growth soon.
I think most of it be temporary for now. Usually most coins will drop around the start of summer.

summer? its spring!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
How it movement is like the main cryptocurrency (bitcoin) bitcoin is growing and it is not growing and going down so both are difference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Sonm is better than golem but only when comparing technology. In terms of marketing I would say Golem has the upper hand. Somehow they made it possible for people to believe that Golem is something amazing, but in reality sonm has much more to offer

I would like a windows version with full GPU sharing feature released first... That will define SONM from Golem as super FOG Computing network. 
in the future SONM will definitely make that happen, because you know yourself now mining with GPU is very difficult, SONM provides information about Nvidia 1080Ti GPUs can provide $ 2 reward per day, this I think is good
Techniques are necessary but marketing is very important. Many things are not so good but they can make a strong impression by good advertising strategy. SONM needs to be more active.

Windows OS user is the largest market and that is half of the marketing goal...  yes marketing is the key factor of a successful company. I think SONM need to use a different marketing strategy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
most altcoins falling, I had hope that the price will rise in short term, but sonm fall too. Any sense to wait or just sell and moving to fiat?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
unless there are user the price wont go up. do you remember eth before ICO-boom?
at the moment nobody uses sonm.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Sonm is better than golem but only when comparing technology. In terms of marketing I would say Golem has the upper hand. Somehow they made it possible for people to believe that Golem is something amazing, but in reality sonm has much more to offer

I would like a windows version with full GPU sharing feature released first... That will define SONM from Golem as super FOG Computing network. 
in the future SONM will definitely make that happen, because you know yourself now mining with GPU is very difficult, SONM provides information about Nvidia 1080Ti GPUs can provide $ 2 reward per day, this I think is good
Techniques are necessary but marketing is very important. Many things are not so good but they can make a strong impression by good advertising strategy. SONM needs to be more active.
Pages:
Jump to: