Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 175. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:55:45 PM
After alpha release the token will rise naturally, because we have not had any crazy marketing

SONM Alpha release was months ago: https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-releases-its-alpha-whats-new-ff8ce9f72a53
Now they release the testnet which is a huge step from an alpha release
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 01:58:10 PM
After alpha release the token will rise naturally, because we have not had any crazy marketing
Activity: 406
December 20, 2017, 12:24:33 PM
I went to look at the site and it's not official to Sonm at OKex, does anyone know the reason?
December 20, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

Hold on to your tokens guys, 4 days to go. Some whales already try to shake everybody for their tokens, so don't get scared now:)
Just put some moon price sell orders and let's wait; at least that's what i did Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 20, 2017, 11:53:17 AM
Which is the state of advance of the project versus similar projects like Golem? The first to deliver with take the leadership for a longtime .
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 11:18:02 AM
Golem doesn't have a working product either but it's market cap is 4x then Sonm's. That would put SONM at about 1$.
1$ should be a reachable price considering that SONM is already ahead development wise.
Now we are waiting for the next great updates. I'm always happy when good news comes
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
December 20, 2017, 10:17:53 AM
well im here for the long term so im not gonna dump:D Once in your life time you get opportunities like this, I feel that sonm is gonna change many ppl's lifes.
Well $5 dollar would be verry nice! Thats a marketcap of 1.8 billion, like omisego now has. Well this market is constantly growing, so i see this happening verry soon.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
December 20, 2017, 10:00:54 AM
$5 each SNM next year would be easy when the final version of the project will be a success. I have kept some of SNM but I will definitely be buying more of SNM. As of now, I'd be asking people to sell so we can all have the chance to buy at a minimum price. I'm always lucky to have this prayer answered from time to time so I hope the big whales are reading me.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2017, 09:39:49 AM
Today I talked to IT-Infrastructure admin from the academy of sciences (good country) about SONM. They didn’t know about SONM but there was big interest. I hope they will sign as supplier (they have quite good supercomputers there self) and customer. Especially as customer they could help to shape the system for more science institutions. They have high demand for computing power and it gets more and more complicate to hold step with demand.

This could be a win win situation.

This sounds great people are doing hard work in real life I appreciate your honest effort for this project ypu are showing great support for this platform. This is good sign people are getting involve deeply into this revolutionary thing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:24:19 AM
Today I talked to IT-Infrastructure admin from the academy of sciences (good country) about SONM. They didn’t know about SONM but there was big interest. I hope they will sign as supplier (they have quite good supercomputers there self) and customer. Especially as customer they could help to shape the system for more science institutions. They have high demand for computing power and it gets more and more complicate to hold step with demand.

This could be a win win situation.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 20, 2017, 09:21:40 AM
I would be verry happy if we would ever see $5 or $10 range. my life would change so badly.

This would probably happen by the next year as soon as the project and the marketplace will be ready, I think most of those users who owns high end hardware will not be just an spectator, most probably those who are gamer who owned customized computers will also be selling their resources in the network. The more users in the community the better trades we have in the network and soon $5 price will be achieved.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
December 20, 2017, 09:10:33 AM
I would be verry happy if we would ever see $5 or $10 range. my life would change so badly.
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 20, 2017, 07:46:06 AM
Guys, sorry for the question, but can anyone tell when and what will be Sonm's next major update?

In 5 days, they are going to release the testnet : https://mvp.sonm.io/
This is a huge step forward

I don't understand what happened whith the miracle day, before was a countdown now instead we see the Launch of MVP. Can someone tell us if we are speaking of the same think or not? There will be the miracle day or the miracle day is the MVP launch?

Thanks a lot

They wanted to have the miracle as secret but it is already known to everyone.MVP is the miracle everyone is speaking about and so they changed the page now.
i am looking for the future about sonm.the devolpment is fast.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 07:36:16 AM
Guys, sorry for the question, but can anyone tell when and what will be Sonm's next major update?

I don't understand what happened whith the miracle day, before was a countdown now instead we see the Launch of MVP. Can someone tell us if we are speaking of the same think or not? There will be the miracle day or the miracle day is the MVP launch?

Thanks a lot

They wanted to have the miracle as secret but it is already known to everyone.MVP is the miracle everyone is speaking about and so they changed the page now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:41:50 AM
This launch of MVP will be first practical step towards start of these decentralized supercomputer based cloud servicing. This is not tiny step though many people are not getting this whole concept. That increase in value is appreciation which will keep growing everyday after this launch steadily over the time.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

Thanks a lot
December 20, 2017, 04:05:05 AM
This is same as the Golem project?  I read somewhere this supercomputer project.

Yes, I also want to know if there is much difference between these two projects, the Golem and SONM. I know the Golem is much earlier than the SONM and the SONM had a difficult time after the ICO since the price was below the ico price.

Read a bit, there a ton of materials. SONM has way more cases where it can be implemented and it is already ahead of Golem from a development standpoint.
Also, in 5 days SONM is realeasing it's testnet, so i think we will see a pump Smiley
Activity: 113
December 20, 2017, 03:58:18 AM
This is same as the Golem project?  I read somewhere this supercomputer project.

Yes, I also want to know if there is much difference between these two projects, the Golem and SONM. I know the Golem is much earlier than the SONM and the SONM had a difficult time after the ICO since the price was below the ico price.
December 20, 2017, 03:50:31 AM

Jump to: