Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 177. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Any chance to get listed on a top 10 exchange ?

I guess with listing on Binance we already have good exposure to traders for now. Hopefully we will see SONM listings on bigger exchanges soon, Im confident that they will want to pick up SONM sooner or later.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
December 19, 2017, 01:26:50 PM
I want to remind you that this page is excellent: https://mvp.sonm.io
just wow!
I think we update any of 2500sat this year, this is not such a difficult task for SONM!

I wasn't expecting that tonight

Price of SONM is again back below 2000 satoshi and it is a good opportunity to buy it now.Any price prediction for SONM on 25th of this month? Are we going to be back on its ico price? 4500?
SONM will go above 4500 Satoshis if the news will be big! I wish I'd bought more at 1000 Satoshis. Waiting for 25th December eagerly.

The use case of SONM is already big (fog computing). In fact, a competitor just launched their own, "Ethereum Fog". The news is significant because the dev team is in testing mode by December 25, testnet launch. If all goes well, after the hype pump, a correction and then a period of accumulation and then moon time at 20k satoshis or more.

All the FUD from the summer is gone. The team is working.

All the weak hands sold at under 500 satoshi and will start buying back in now.

Apparently Golem community starting to move over to sonm.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
December 19, 2017, 01:22:57 PM
just wow!
I think we update any of 2500sat this year, this is not such a difficult task for SONM!

Price of SONM is again back below 2000 satoshi and it is a good opportunity to buy it now.Any price prediction for SONM on 25th of this month? Are we going to be back on its ico price? 4500?
SONM will go above 4500 Satoshis if the news will be big! I wish I'd bought more at 1000 Satoshis. Waiting for 25th December eagerly.

The use case of SONM is already big (fog computing). In fact, a competitor just launched their own, "Ethereum Fog". The news is significant because the dev team is in testing mode by December 25, testnet launch. If all goes well, after the hype pump, a correction and then a period of accumulation and then moon time at 20k satoshis or more.

All the FUD from the summer is gone. The team is working.

All the weak hands sold at under 500 satoshi and will start buying back in now.

Apparently Golem community starting to move over to sonm.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 01:02:52 PM
just wow!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 12:38:33 PM
#SONM is delighted to make yet another announcement…SNM is being added to the digital asset wallet, @jaxx_io, which runs on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and four other platforms! #snm $snm
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
December 19, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
just wow!

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
Any chance to get listed on a top 10 exchange ?
Activity: 47
December 19, 2017, 09:38:51 AM
just wow!

All traders are manipulating in order to increase the volume of his coin in bag and waiting for the price explosion. From now i dont sell more and wait the 25 December whit a big excite Smiley

I now hold over 80% of my coins in sonm, also waiting for the christmas pump. Personally I think we'll be over 1$ by februari next year, probably around 3$ by the end of 2018. During the year I believe we'll have multiple spikes going beyond 3$, kinda like the iota situation in the last couple of days

Everyone is focusing on BTC, but I optimistically look forward to new heights in the coming six days
looking at my SONM bags
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
sorry guys, but can anyone explain me the token transfer fees between a exchange and a personal wallet? how is it calculated? how to minimize them?

You cant do that when it comes to exchange and have to accept the fees when it is sent from exchange to your wallet and if you are sending from wallet to exchange you can adjust the gas fee to save some ETH on the transaction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 08:51:18 AM
sorry guys, but can anyone explain me the token transfer fees between a exchange and a personal wallet? how is it calculated? how to minimize them?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
December 19, 2017, 08:49:51 AM
just wow!

All traders are manipulating in order to increase the volume of his coin in bag and waiting for the price explosion. From now i dont sell more and wait the 25 December whit a big excite Smiley

I now hold over 80% of my coins in sonm, also waiting for the christmas pump. Personally I think we'll be over 1$ by februari next year, probably around 3$ by the end of 2018. During the year I believe we'll have multiple spikes going beyond 3$, kinda like the iota situation in the last couple of days

wow, just show hand on this. Good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 19, 2017, 08:20:32 AM
just wow!

Activity: 491
December 19, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
just wow!

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 07:25:22 AM
just wow!

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 06:32:03 AM
Hi guys, I bought SNM when it was 0.08, you think now is still good time to buy ?

I did the same: bought on 0.08 and bought later on on 23cents.  Now is still a good time to buy.

i don't understand why the people think in Eur and not in satoshi or decimal. You sure gain in € if the coin grow but you must think in ETH or BTC decimals, in this mode you can improve significally your investment, otherwise you gain yes, but less.
That only works if BTC keeps climbing, which isn't guaranteed. I'm very bullish on BTC and crypto in general though, so I try to maximize my return in BTC not in USD as well.

I dont according with you totally, in my experience when BTC go down some ALT improve his value, so a trader must play with this, if the value in € is less but in satoshi i gain i sell, otherwise i buy, crearly is not simple but if we trust in BTC also when is down we must think in satoshi and not in €.

Well, maybe I don't believe btc will keep on rising.  In the end, it's € or $ that pays the bills.  No matter how hard you believe.  If the shit hits the fan and BTC crashes, it's € i'm interested in saving, not BTC.  When and if btc crashes, I hope to sell as much as possible to fiat in order to buy back in in btc.  So fiat is the standard, btc is the trading currency at exchanges. 
Activity: 47
December 19, 2017, 06:02:48 AM
just wow!

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
December 19, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
Hey, is there a way to move SONM tokens from an exchange to a wallet (lets say my ether wallet) without these crazy fees? or you just have to keep them on the exchange?

You can move to myetherwallet which is the best and won't cost much for the transfer.By the way which exchange are you using to buy SONM?I would suggest sticking with Binance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 19, 2017, 05:44:40 AM
Hey, is there a way to move SONM tokens from an exchange to a wallet (lets say my ether wallet) without these crazy fees? or you just have to keep them on the exchange?
Activity: 16
December 19, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
Soon we will see price 2-3$ guys! Buy and hodl

Agree! Today’s crypto hype is so prevalent plus SONM’s field of business so promising that I expect to see 2-3$ soon. Yes and consequently SONM has to pass Golem. However I will hold. I want to have access to extensive computational power. This is market with strongest growth. 
Activity: 434
December 19, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
Soon we will see price 2-3$ guys! Buy and hodl
Jump to: