Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 220. (Read 444821 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 08, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
Exactly where are we able to know more current improvements on this task? Tweets r Slack? I really hope we're not wasting time discuosing info and then later on they are able to state that the project will be on hold....s

The best way to figure out how progressing is doing, is looking into the Github repository of SONM project. You find it on https://github.com/sonm-io/core . You can see that the developers have been very active. The last commit was right today. If you want to have something less techie then follow the official blog on https://blog.sonm.io/?gi=d477db10b44e
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 08, 2017, 11:42:01 AM
Would like to ask again since it apparently passed under the radar.

Is it going to be possible to start mining in August already?
You can lend your left over computational power to others in return for SONM. They will make this marketplace future in the new release on the testnet. They will eliminate all bugs and make 99,99% sure their code is working. Than publish it on the testnet and u can earn real SONM. It depends if there are any bugs found that cause to a delay, we don't know. Be patient and keep on smiling, long term this coin will make us rich. Thanks for the people who sold to me at basically the lowest point.
Thanks for the answer. I was wondering if it would be possible to rent my rig out in August 2018 when the next version goes live though? Or is that a bit later?
It really depends on the development speed of the team. They have alot of developers, with good skills so I think they could finish the platform on schedule. Have u ever heard of Waves? They had some delays, but went from 0.2$ ICO price to 5-6$. Now it is stable at 3-4$, if we could make such an growth, we will see price around 2.5$ ground level. Patience will be rewarded.
I own quite a few Waves since below $1 actually. I'm not worried about my SONM tokens either, I'll be keeping them for many years since I'm fairly confident that the "dividends" could easily cover my living expenses in the future.

I'm just curious when I should start preparing additional mining rigs to support the SONM network. Smiley
that's great
you are right about sonm it will be enough for future expenses
i am trying getting more sonm token from binance exchange
and collect them in my wallet where i can hold them for long term
some thing good gonna happen after segwit2x. sonm will explode i think 

Sonm will rise and we can take some good profit when buy a cheap coins and hold them for mid-term. When Bitcoin price will stabilize and Sonm network will work it will attract a lot of attention and investment into this project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
November 08, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

You can lend your left over computational power to others in return for SONM. They will make this marketplace future in the new release on the testnet. They will eliminate all bugs and make 99,99% sure their code is working. Than publish it on the testnet and u can earn real SONM. It depends if there are any bugs found that cause to a delay, we don't know. Be patient and keep on smiling, long term this coin will make us rich. Thanks for the people who sold to me at basically the lowest point.
Thanks for the answer. I was wondering if it would be possible to rent my rig out in August 2018 when the next version goes live though? Or is that a bit later?
It really depends on the development speed of the team. They have alot of developers, with good skills so I think they could finish the platform on schedule. Have u ever heard of Waves? They had some delays, but went from 0.2$ ICO price to 5-6$. Now it is stable at 3-4$, if we could make such an growth, we will see price around 2.5$ ground level. Patience will be rewarded.
I own quite a few Waves since below $1 actually. I'm not worried about my SONM tokens either, I'll be keeping them for many years since I'm fairly confident that the "dividends" could easily cover my living expenses in the future.

I'm just curious when I should start preparing additional mining rigs to support the SONM network. Smiley
that's great
you are right about sonm it will be enough for future expenses
i am trying getting more sonm token from binance exchange
and collect them in my wallet where i can hold them for long term
some thing good gonna happen after segwit2x. sonm will explode i think 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
all ico coins where sold? I though some pre-ico holders got a refund. What happened to those tokens?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 08, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
Sonm with price of 1$ is already big big sucess! But i dont see it before end of 2018!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 08, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

Indeed, as long as we hodl until there's actual industrial adoption and companies are paying big bucks to use the network. A lot of people will cash out before 2019, and with very good profits, but remember, there were people who bought bitcoin at 0.5$ and sold at 50$, that's a x100 ROI, which is great, but only a handful hodl'd until 500$, and even fewer hodl'd until 5000$. Those last two groups are now rich beyond their wildest dreams, imagine having bought 200 bitcoins for 100$, you'd be a millionaire by now
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 04:37:36 AM

right ,good project need more time to grow ,keep patience will gain more profit .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 08, 2017, 04:34:32 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 09:40:08 PM
Never dumping coins, has been firmly supported SONM team development. 2018 looking forward to good news.
November 07, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 07, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

Activity: 665
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 07:08:44 PM
I have a question..what will happen to SNOM price if BTC goes to 10K? more alts selloff?
sonm has never been in the pump, so let's look at q3 2018  Smiley
Pump was happened when SONM touched more than 4k sat before hardfork for bitcoingold happened. Too bad after that, SONM price keep decreasing until now.

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

look at the website, this ico is over a few months ago, you can still trading this coin in exchange that already exist this coin
because this new coin just increased the price
The price isn't increasing, the fact is price still down.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
November 07, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

look at the website, this ico is over a few months ago, you can still trading this coin in exchange that already exist this coin
because this new coin just increased the price
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
I came across an article - http://miningnow.online/eu/blog, where AA! LAB actively promoted the idea of the development of blockchain and the market of cryptocurrencies in the territory of the CIS. Perhaps in the future, when work with cryptocurrency will be regulated by the states, it gonna be possible to deduce what you`ve earned in fiats (with taxes deducted). After all, in Russia and the CIS electricity is cheaper than, for example, in Europe. And thanks to Mining Now, residents of other countries can make profit from cheap electricity in the CIS
November 07, 2017, 12:29:40 PM
The ICO is long over.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 12:25:39 PM
November 07, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
November 07, 2017, 11:51:07 AM
I have a question..what will happen to SNOM price if BTC goes to 10K? more alts selloff?

It did pump when it was listed on binance and moved above ico price for some time and till now never seen such golden period for SONM. Wink

Thats almost with every altcoin;). They touch the ath, after it gets down (thats the moment when smart investors buy) Why would u buy in a pump. I always wait it and let it happen then jump in. Ppl who bougth stratis at 12 dollar in a pump are crying now. I bought it last week for 2,5 dollar:D. Sonm has a low market cap it's around 30 million. So alot of grow potential. Sonm is a 2018 investment. 2018 will be the year of releasing things and bringing products on the market. The price can't almost go lower than this. I mean most of the altcoins touched the ground. This is one of the best buying opportunity for 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 07, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

It did pump when it was listed on binance and moved above ico price for some time and till now never seen such golden period for SONM. Wink
Jump to: