Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 221. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 07, 2017, 10:19:22 AM
I have a question..what will happen to SNOM price if BTC goes to 10K? more alts selloff?
sonm has never been in the pump, so let's look at q3 2018  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
Hi, in the update ASIC miners were not mentioned at all. Any hope for those miners to be included in sonm ecosystem?
Activity: 826
November 07, 2017, 07:02:17 AM
the project SONM is long over. i see people in here very interested with this coins. I never get this coin but looking the price this token i think very promosing for get profit from this projects. if SONM will launched again. I'm would like to participate in here. 

It was launched in summer few months ago. You can buy SONM at exchanges at very cheap price now as now it time of action. Once there are updates price will jump again. It is now mid termed based good opportunity to invest in this because few months have gone already.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
the project SONM is long over. i see people in here very interested with this coins. I never get this coin but looking the price this token i think very promosing for get profit from this projects. if SONM will launched again. I'm would like to participate in here. 

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
November 07, 2017, 06:21:27 AM
For the moment important thing, people those are supporting the project begin to understand that they need to wait and hold for a while. They are behaving very maturely and everyone from the community is showing willing of patience and long term based presence. Let the new year come and time will start for stunning things to be out.
yes its very important thing and i think peoples are understanding that they should hold their sonm with great support
but some peoples are selling because of bitcoin segwit2x. that make sonm value low in the market right now
but its very good oppurtunity for buying sonm at very cheap price maybe there will be no another chance to buy that low again
after segwit2x sonm price will incress rapidly and investor chould make their investment 3X in one month
i am very positive about sonm project
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 07, 2017, 05:29:53 AM
For the moment important thing, people those are supporting the project begin to understand that they need to wait and hold for a while. They are behaving very maturely and everyone from the community is showing willing of patience and long term based presence. Let the new year come and time will start for stunning things to be out.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 05:23:32 AM
I have a question..what will happen to SNOM price if BTC goes to 10K? more alts selloff?

I think around Q1 2018, considering this project has been so long and there is no price accumulukasi, I think that's it and still HODL!

Exactly, nothing is predictable on the market because may be the price may increase or the price may fall but the prediction is completely different. Because most of the coin completely depends on upon the Bitcoin price, so it not possible to predict in this situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 05:18:34 AM
There must be something coming! Let's finger crossed.  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
November 07, 2017, 04:37:40 AM
good to see some green candles.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

Definitely, Alts will see more blood.. but current BTC trend doesnt looks like it will make 10k this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 02:19:27 AM
50% is very much. I have invested about 10% and hope for good news and a good start of the project
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

There is no negative gossip. Unless you are referring to zero activity FUD accounts that try to manipulate public opinions. SONM has been actively working very hard, which is something that most crypto projects can't even try to claim.

One of the most serious team and projects that I know...

That's why I have invested 50% of my total portfolio in this project.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 06, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

There is no negative gossip. Unless you are referring to zero activity FUD accounts that try to manipulate public opinions. SONM has been actively working very hard, which is something that most crypto projects can't even try to claim.

One of the most serious team and projects that I know...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 06, 2017, 05:31:34 PM
nice to see the update, can't wait this december to see the beggining of SONM, also I think all this bitcoin pump will end at this time so we should go up verry fast
Yes, I'm expecting a big rally after the Segwit fork in November.

SONM and every altcoins will boom after hardfork
so just hodl and be patient

What is your forecast, how badly the btc/eth price will fall if fall, and in % ratio what will be the raise for alts? Interested in your opinion. Thank you

To be honest, read about SONM and just think why it is better from competitors, what does it have in order to choose it, anyone can advise? I'm just new and thinking to invest in something connected to cloud technology. Thanks
Check the website or whitepaper, there was a comparison table somewhere that outlines some advantages.

On top of those, SONM has been very focused on developing its platform and always delivered updates on time so far. They also just released an updated roadmap with new info.

And from an investing perspective, their coin is still heavily undervalued, especially when compared with other projects like Golem. Just catching up would generate more profits than Golem could in the same amount of time from this entry point. And once SONM catches up it will be hard for Golem to keep up based on the features alone.

Well, I saw that pic and was not impressed looked like, all  projects can't do anything, and it sounds a bit suspicious. If to compare distributed clouds I think that  RLC can do much more from the technical side but we will see, maybe all these negative gossips around devs influenced on my opinion.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 06, 2017, 04:52:52 PM
If I have a worker that between jobs from SONM is idle, can there be a function that switches the computing power to a real mining pool (ETH, Zcash.. etc). And when my worker is prompted with a new job from the SONM network it will autmatically switch back to lets say render images. Get my point?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 06, 2017, 03:39:06 PM
nice to see the update, can't wait this december to see the beggining of SONM, also I think all this bitcoin pump will end at this time so we should go up verry fast
Yes, I'm expecting a big rally after the Segwit fork in November.

SONM and every altcoins will boom after hardfork
so just hodl and be patient

What is your forecast, how badly the btc/eth price will fall if fall, and in % ratio what will be the raise for alts? Interested in your opinion. Thank you

To be honest, read about SONM and just think why it is better from competitors, what does it have in order to choose it, anyone can advise? I'm just new and thinking to invest in something connected to cloud technology. Thanks
Check the website or whitepaper, there was a comparison table somewhere that outlines some advantages.

On top of those, SONM has been very focused on developing its platform and always delivered updates on time so far. They also just released an updated roadmap with new info.

And from an investing perspective, their coin is still heavily undervalued, especially when compared with other projects like Golem. Just catching up would generate more profits than Golem could in the same amount of time from this entry point. And once SONM catches up it will be hard for Golem to keep up based on the features alone.

Well, I saw that pic and was not impressed looked like, all  projects can't do anything, and it sounds a bit suspicious. If to compare distributed clouds I think that  RLC can do much more from the technical side but we will see, maybe all these negative gossips around devs influenced on my opinion.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 06, 2017, 02:16:42 PM
Hi. I understand that you can earn sonm tokens by providing/connecting you computer to the sonm network. If so, can someone provide a link to how can I archive this? Or is that even possible right now? Thank you.
yes you can earn sonm token by providing/connecting to sonm network
i think its not just computer its about GPU power or your mining rig providing/connecting to sonm computer and then they will pay you in sonm tokens
but right now i don't know about the procedure. i thin its beta release is already out if you search about that then you will get it
Do you know if we will be able to mine in August already?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
November 06, 2017, 01:50:59 PM
Hi. I understand that you can earn sonm tokens by providing/connecting you computer to the sonm network. If so, can someone provide a link to how can I archive this? Or is that even possible right now? Thank you.
yes you can earn sonm token by providing/connecting to sonm network
i think its not just computer its about GPU power or your mining rig providing/connecting to sonm computer and then they will pay you in sonm tokens
but right now i don't know about the procedure. i thin its beta release is already out if you search about that then you will get it
Activity: 406
November 06, 2017, 12:28:02 PM
Activity: 472
November 06, 2017, 11:42:56 AM
No body know what will happens, if a remember what Vitalik Buterin told to everyone, 90% of total crypto project one day will be wiped off from BITCOIN .
Jump to: