Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 249. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Our live Q&A is today at 16:00 UTC!
Ask your questions on sli.do by using the code Z111 or on Twitter, using the hashtag #AskSONM.
This is your opportunity to get to know the team, technical features, our vision, and everything in between!
See you on our Youtube channel - https://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Bow to the sonm team 👍🏼
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Very interesting project with huge potencial.100% legit
I predict in 2018 the price of sonm will rise, stay impatient bro  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
SONM is holding the floor during this bearish time because people have recently invested in it realizing that some important updates are near. Team never stopped working even when there were no updates then too GitHub was extremely busy. This thing lot of people noticed how strong support has come to sustain the market.

The price or value was like that been months already. It didnt change much since from the continuous drop from the beginning.

Prices may have remained kinda the same, but the team has been really busy and will keep releasing updates. We also had a small pump that brought the price up with 300%, before the recent altcoin depression took its toll. Litecoin almost went x20 after rising very, very slowly for 2 years. Sonm has been growing slowly as well, starting off at 0.04 a few months ago after the dump, up until 0.09 before the small pump. Even if it doesn't get its pump like litecoin this year, it'll still keep growing, and it'll probably be at a steady 0.5$ in a matter of months
Activity: 396
Merit: 101

Our live Q&A is today at 16:00 UTC!
Ask your questions on sli.do by using the code Z111 or on Twitter, using the hashtag #AskSONM.
This is your opportunity to get to know the team, technical features, our vision, and everything in between!
See you on our Youtube channel - https://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Instead of keep holding Bitcoins in hope of getting profit on expected fork better invest them into projects where chance of getting few times are high. That expected coin from fork is already failed before came into existence. SONM has showed small trailer of potential in last pump.
Activity: 490
Guys dont be stupid and hold strong your SONM. It will raise hard after the Wallet release. And the release could be a thing of just some hours or days but not more months.
I pick up now as much as I get. x3 is coming guys, it is in the air :-)

Yeah i think so! Its time

I am accumulating SONM again. It's one of this projects I am 100% confident invest in and I will HOLD.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
SONM is holding the floor during this bearish time because people have recently invested in it realizing that some important updates are near. Team never stopped working even when there were no updates then too GitHub was extremely busy. This thing lot of people noticed how strong support has come to sustain the market.

The price or value was like that been months already. It didnt change much since from the continuous drop from the beginning.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
When is Sonm next version is releasing? the price has been very low this week as compared to other altcoins. I prefer Sonm over Golem but the team of Golem looks more authentic than Sonm.

Greetings!

We will answer all your questions today, just wait for a Q&A session.

Best regards (stay tuned)
SONM Community
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
i am surprised that even if bitcoin went bullish, and all other altcoins went dump as hard as it is,
 yet SNM never went beyond its ico price of 2k sats..  and i find it so amazing. 

yeah right, i noticed that too. all were dump but sonm remains strong. so this token is a good coin to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
When is Sonm next version is releasing? the price has been very low this week as compared to other altcoins. I prefer Sonm over Golem but the team of Golem looks more authentic than Sonm.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Why did you fall so much? When can you fly and fly to the moon?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
i am surprised that even if bitcoin went bullish, and all other altcoins went dump as hard as it is,

It's below ICO but still, people are holding tight on 2000 sat range.The price might be down but  SONM investors aren't much bothered owing to the first version release.Not sure how many new investors may sell if the price goes beyond this price.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I bought 19k at 1650k, then sold and made rebuy at diff prices up to current hold 45k. As the price is still falling, I could wait and rebuy almost 60k, but who knows 😊 I'll hold for sure. This project seems to be very trustworthy, the comunity and it's idea and team behind it looks profesional.

I've seen some posts abou wallet, but it's silnce since then. Are there any news about sonm wallet?

Hi! The SNM wallet prototype: An application referred to as a “thick client,” the SNM wallet will allow users to manage their SNM tokens, register on the SONM platform, and participate in all SONM interactions. The wallet is being built using electron.atom.io and the w3.js library. The wallet prototype is expected to be released in October.

Thank you! This is the info I was looking for.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Guys dont be stupid and hold strong your SONM. It will raise hard after the Wallet release. And the release could be a thing of just some hours or days but not more months.

Yeah i think so! Its time
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Yeah now almost ico price! Mos ico this year are under ico price or ico price! Crap! Only Viberate vib isnow 40^% over ico price!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I missed the ICO of just a project but now am topping up SONM. An entity trading below its capacity.
The current price is below the ICO price anyways, so in that sense you didn't miss out. Of course, if you topped up earlier you could've gotten in around three times cheaper and increases your profits further, but you're still buying at a great time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
I missed the ICO of just a project but now am topping up SONM. An entity trading below its capacity.
Jump to: