Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 251. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Price is actually higher than it was weeks ago. The last time I bought thousands of these SNM was the time when the price was just about 0.04$.
Now I have to wait for the price to dip again before buying more. $0.08 I think is fair. The team is about to once again host a Q and A and by then the price may once again spike.
Why would $0.08 be fair when it's well below the ICO price?

it goes up to $0.25 that fast with just a simple news and dip back to $0.12. if i wait for the price to dip more the better.  if the price dips back to $0.08 its going to be fair for me to buy another thousands just to make sure a huge profit after it goes up. this isn't about ICO price but the profit you can get after acquiring SNM for low price.
Then you're talking about a "good price" for you to buy-in, not a "fair" price or the true value. I agree though, I'm hoping that the price will dip a little further so I can load up even more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Price is actually higher than it was weeks ago. The last time I bought thousands of these SNM was the time when the price was just about 0.04$.
Now I have to wait for the price to dip again before buying more. $0.08 I think is fair. The team is about to once again host a Q and A and by then the price may once again spike.

it goes up to $0.25 that fast with just a simple news and dip back to $0.12. if i wait for the price to dip more the better.  if the price dips back to $0.08 its going to be fair for me to buy another thousands just to make sure a huge profit after it goes up. this isn't about ICO price but the profit you can get after acquiring SNM for low price.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Buy volumes are increasing. It's good)
We need to hit 2700 then 3500. After it we can go to 5-6k. The road will be free.
Stupid guys are selling on low usually)

I'm glad most of the market is stupid. I've been able to collect over 20K Sonm at very good prices because people sell at 1/10th of the ATH
I'm keeping 145k SNM from July.
Stupids sold them to so cheap level.
I've been holding my stash since the ICO as well. Then multiplied my bag during the 3-4 cent sideways movements.
Me too is holding from the ICO time and is expecting SONM to go much higher once the altcoin lull is over.
We need to hit 2700 then 3500. After it we can go to 5-6k. The road will be free.

I'm glad most of the market is stupid. I've been able to collect over 20K Sonm at very good prices because people sell at 1/10th of the ATH
I've been holding my stash since the ICO as well. Then multiplied my bag during the 3-4 cent sideways movements.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

That's a nice amount my friend, i'm hoping by the end of the year I'll have 50K sonm
Activity: 476
Merit: 253

Activity: 283
Merit: 12
Hey everybody! We know that you all have loads of questions and queries about SONM, so we have decided to host another Q&A! Use the unique code Z111 on https://sli.do to post a question and then watch us answer your questions live on 16/10 at 16:00 UTC.

https://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Very good to know that after many questions the team is willing to share the information about the future activities of the SONM. My straight question is when is the first profit sharing will be held and it will be on time or it is going to delay.

Greetings!

You can post your question then.

Best regards (stay tuned)
SONM Community
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Hey everybody! We know that you all have loads of questions and queries about SONM, so we have decided to host another Q&A! Use the unique code Z111 on https://sli.do to post a question and then watch us answer your questions live on 16/10 at 16:00 UTC.

https://youtube.com/sonmplatform

Very good to know that after many questions the team is willing to share the information about the future activities of the SONM. My straight question is when is the first profit sharing will be held and it will be on time or it is going to delay.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
great project with a lot of supporters. Nice to see!
I will wait because I have great faith in the team and project.
Why would you sell your GNT when you can still keep it and wait for its time too.  Bitcoin is rising so we can expect prices of alts are going down. But once bitcoin and eth will be dumped soon, SNM will be one of the token that will moon.
It's called rebalancing. SONM is more likely to rise sharper than Golem will in the near future. After the rise of SONM the initial Golem position can be moved back into GNT to keep a diverse "supercomputer portfolio".

I have only Sonm, sold my GNT during summer rally. But now things are getting interesting and I still can't see the bottom for most of the alts. But we are very near.
Seems to be near indeed. Bitcoin has calmed down a little in the past hours. Could keep going until the fork actually takes place though.

Its yet not calming down. I think it will reach up to $6500 before it will. This is just my observation like how it did in the past though. Another week of rise before its fall again. It will calm down when the price sticks to certain range for days and will drop drastically down to $4000-4200. That's probably the time SNM will also start going up.

I agree, except I believe it will reach resistance at 6K

If BTC will return to 4000-4200 level - it doesn't matter that SNM will return. And may be we'll see second dumping wave on altcoins (i hope not for Sonm).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It has been months since they didn't add any new coin except one or two which was exceptional case. Bittrex has made successful come back just because they added tokens when Poloniex was facing stability issues. Bittrex is fully aware of the fact and benefits to add more tokens which collected millions of dollars in crowdfunding. It is matter of time when we will see new listings there.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Have you checked the blog recently, there is Barcelona report. Just repost it if you like it on your fb, medium etc. There are 3 thousand of you here! More news are coming!
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Someone have fun. 25K snm giveaway, if it has not hit Bittrex in november Grin
https://twitter.com/Crypto_wizzard/status/916677968407289856

I retweeted it Cool
25k SONM is a lot. I hope he pays out, I don't think SONM will be on Bittrex in November. It might take some more time, Besides SONM is already on the next big exchanger Binance!

One way to hypnotize people not to sell SONM when current prices continue to decline
I think this idea is good enough and it takes another idea to keep them holding SONM  Cheesy
Though Bittrex will not add a new token this year.

Also don't think snm will be listed at trex, but now he(cryptowizzard) has no other choice. If he loses, he have to pay. This reminds me "10000 bitcoin pizza" Smiley
im not sure for that, for now trex would not accepting or let new coins join to their market. come on guys, not blame for those who have stories about 10K pizza.
without that stories, bitcoins will be worth as nothing.
Activity: 672
Someone have fun. 25K snm giveaway, if it has not hit Bittrex in november Grin
https://twitter.com/Crypto_wizzard/status/916677968407289856

I retweeted it Cool
25k SONM is a lot. I hope he pays out, I don't think SONM will be on Bittrex in November. It might take some more time, Besides SONM is already on the next big exchanger Binance!

One way to hypnotize people not to sell SONM when current prices continue to decline
I think this idea is good enough and it takes another idea to keep them holding SONM  Cheesy
Though Bittrex will not add a new token this year.

Also don't think snm will be listed at trex, but now he(cryptowizzard) has no other choice. If he loses, he have to pay. This reminds me "10000 bitcoin pizza" Smiley
Activity: 434
Sonm pls try to get sonm to poloniex,bittrex or bitfinex... kraken 😜👍🏼🍾
Why would you sell your GNT when you can still keep it and wait for its time too.  Bitcoin is rising so we can expect prices of alts are going down. But once bitcoin and eth will be dumped soon, SNM will be one of the token that will moon.
It's called rebalancing. SONM is more likely to rise sharper than Golem will in the near future. After the rise of SONM the initial Golem position can be moved back into GNT to keep a diverse "supercomputer portfolio".

I have only Sonm, sold my GNT during summer rally. But now things are getting interesting and I still can't see the bottom for most of the alts. But we are very near.
Seems to be near indeed. Bitcoin has calmed down a little in the past hours. Could keep going until the fork actually takes place though.

Its yet not calming down. I think it will reach up to $6500 before it will. This is just my observation like how it did in the past though. Another week of rise before its fall again. It will calm down when the price sticks to certain range for days and will drop drastically down to $4000-4200. That's probably the time SNM will also start going up.

I agree, except I believe it will reach resistance at 6K
Jump to: