Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 28. (Read 444714 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Geez, all complaints are the same across all altcoins. Why do all the doubt and fears come out when bear market cycles runs? It's always the same. As far as I know, SONM is active and has created a product as compared to others where they are still in whitepaper mode.

Indeed SONM is not just making dream to their community they have working product but on going time is not favor in the market but this situation will turn into bullish again. I also believe this will turn into giant project in future.

It's not a bear market or bullish. You reason as a speculator. The fact is that the project has collected 42 million rolled out a product that no one uses, and for the creation of which a maximum of 2-3 million would be needed. Where is the logic? It proves ICO is a shit factory. Let's ask the founders where and how the collected funds are spent Huh
yeah i agree founders should provide details about the expenditures or how much money is left for the development. i have previously asked this question and got an answer "we don't share such information".
But the maximum of the project owner or team does not provide expenditures details or the left budget for the development. Also they do not want to keep good communication.
it seems that if the expenditure is published I don't think it is right, it is better to be their privacy, the most important thing is that the SONM roadmap works well
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Geez, all complaints are the same across all altcoins. Why do all the doubt and fears come out when bear market cycles runs? It's always the same. As far as I know, SONM is active and has created a product as compared to others where they are still in whitepaper mode.

Indeed SONM is not just making dream to their community they have working product but on going time is not favor in the market but this situation will turn into bullish again. I also believe this will turn into giant project in future.

It's not a bear market or bullish. You reason as a speculator. The fact is that the project has collected 42 million rolled out a product that no one uses, and for the creation of which a maximum of 2-3 million would be needed. Where is the logic? It proves ICO is a shit factory. Let's ask the founders where and how the collected funds are spent Huh
yeah i agree founders should provide details about the expenditures or how much money is left for the development. i have previously asked this question and got an answer "we don't share such information".
But the maximum of the project owner or team does not provide expenditures details or the left budget for the development. Also they do not want to keep good communication.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

Activity: 129
Merit: 22
Panzer88 predicted SONM would be out of top 300 by end of last year. He was wrong again. He must be getting tired of being wrong all the time.

Sonm would have been long out of top 300 if 3 of the biggest pump groups in telegram havent signaled it.One being 150k members,another 250k.
Imagine how pathetic  SNM is that it cant even move pass 600 sats.Imagine how happy the holders are lol
Every big green candle,every sudden move up in price is always and only based on pump groups and whale bots.
Like it or not Snm is just another shit coin that is only being used as pump and dump.
The difference being that the other shit coins didnt get 42 000 000 $ from an ICO.
Billythekid im still waiting for 2-3 months now,for you to show me what i said that was not correct about the actual SNM product...
But im sure i gonna be waiting like the arrival of Nibiru...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Panzer88 predicted SONM would be out of top 300 by end of last year. He was wrong again. He must be getting tired of being wrong all the time.
Since you're accurate with your predictions, I'll look forward to this, I just ask you which things they're already postponed (seriously, I don't remember)?
Once a prediction is good or accurate does not mean that always it will be good or accurate be realistic, boss.
It is not a dream, it is a reality so do not need to dream on the air.

Hey man I didn't mean to get you upset lol, it was just for discussing, for sure I'm not and I have no intention to spread FUD since I'm holding SNM tight now
Okay don't worry, I am not an upset boss! I am just taking part in a discussion with you as it is an open discussion thread. And I don't mean you are creating FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Its clear that you dont know shit.Promising something, getting 42 million $ and delivering something called a product that has zero usage,zero clients,zero hashrate doesnt mean that is not shit only because other projects havent delivered yet.Sonm just presented their shit sooner than the other crypto shits.In other words everything is shit but Snm has been always been shit
and the ico investors never were able to break even lol.Which other project have been under ICO for the whole bull market mr competent?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
There is no ground to "dialogue" . I have been active for months. I have said many times: show me what i have posted is wrong/fud/imagination/false or whatever.
They do read ,cause the only thing that they found wrong is some transaction that i saw as 200 k tokens but it was 20 k.
That was the only "mistake" and false info i have given and i have admitted my mistake.If there was more believe me they would have instantly expose me.
But the sad truth is that all i post is based on actual information, that is out there for anyone to see.
If any of the info people read here is new to them, the problem is their lack of effort to find it and they should be thankful to me for feeding it to them....
But the team always usage the easiest way out,labeling anything against them as fudding and trolling.
Thats why you are yet to read anything about the marketplace stats in any of their reports...
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I think some SONM team need to have dialogue or discuss with Panzer to convince him on the questions and points he raises. I have seen his posts many times and most of the time ignored but he is here for some time. I don't have technical knowledge but will be great to see technical answer for this kind of question to have other things to talk in this thread.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Since you're accurate with your predictions, I'll look forward to this, I just ask you which things they're already postponed (seriously, I don't remember)?
Once a prediction is good or accurate does not mean that always it will be good or accurate be realistic, boss.

Hey man I didn't mean to get you upset lol, it was just for discussing, for sure I'm not and I have no intention to spread FUD since I'm holding SNM tight now
prediction in current market situation and specially in crypto market can not be accurate right now
when there is prediction that market could go up it goes down and when there is huge chances of market go more down then it suddenly go up and everything turn into green.
right now crypto market have chances to go more down and bitcoin price could touch 3000$ in February but also there is bullish move chances in February at the same time.
in the end of February eth upgrade fork could increase the price of eth and eth based good tokens SNM is one of them
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Pure stats from the current situation of SNM. The so called supercomputer that was supposed to connect fridges and tv's to the network..................
Current deals: 140
1 hour: +0.72%
1 day: -17.16%
1 week: -10.83%
1 month: -14.11%
From ATH (255): -45.10%

ETH-hashrate: 1615 MH/s (0.0008918% of total)
SNM Price: 600 sats
Vol: 59 BTC

Real-time total Ethash rate of the entire SONM platform is 1615.096 Mh/s.
At this moment, total 26.20 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
GPU-Connor currently has 10 deals.
GPU-Connor currently pays 6.48 USD/day.
GPU-Connor currently mines ETH with 520.111 Mh/s hashrate.
There are 50 unique suppliers at this moment.
There are 15 unique GPU suppliers at this moment.
There are 35 unique CPU suppliers at this moment.
There are 14 unique consumers at this moment.
Currenlty, there are total 140 deals.
Of which 25 deals contain GPU.
And 115 deals are CPU only.
CPU-Connor currently has 62 deals.
CPU-Connor currently pays 1.30 USD/day.

It doesnt really matter what me ,the team or whoever tells you.Nobody can argue when it comes down to pure facts that show what
the situation is.At the time of this post 26$ are spent a day on the platform that collected 42 000 000 $...
Once again i repeat.Wait to see how they will postpone the masternodes or if they implement them on time-Q1 2019 ,than all that circus will
be exposed when the masternodes wont be able to even pay for the electricity they will need to run.

PS you may have bought at 1000 sats and you are almost 2x down.But what about the ICO investors that bought converting btc to eth .Their ICO price is 5000 sats lol
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Snm masternodes were first announced for August/September 2018.
Than they moved them to September/October.
Than they moved them to January 2019.
Latest is Q1 2019.
The CTO said in one of the Q&A that the "new" whitepaper have a deadline
mid November or something like that .Dont really remember exactly ,but it was November.
Take in mind that the whitepaper is considered by alot of snm investors as a big deal given  the
fact that the original one suddenly got removed cause in team words " it wasnt doable" or in other
"it was science fiction"...So the original WP was fine when they asked for 42 mil $ but than they deleted it
when it become obvious that they can not fulfill what they promised in it...
In the latest roadmap there are few things that are postponed and "will be done,when they are done":
Sonm fiat gates,bank card wallet integration, refferal system.All schedulled for Q4 2018.
But delays are common in every development.It is not something strange.
The more strange thing is that xx monthly report in a row and not a single word about the actual marketplace stats...
Nothing about the hashrate, daily turnover,number of clients,suppliers,all that fancy stuff that actually measure
the success of the network.They somehow always forget about them.Funny isnt it?

In other words as the paid telegram admins say: stay tuned

Stay tuned till your money go in the drain.All the ICO investors already can only dream about getting even and that
is pretty enormous dream hahha.Basically they will never break even given the fact that they are times under ICO in
everything btc/eth/fiat...The crypto dream may be lambos, but when it comes down to SNM, it is to break even lol

I remember the whitepaper, was well done and full of promises, you add the marketing and they were able to raise a huge amount of $ (didn't invest myself btw, I just bought some time ago when it was @ 1000 sat)
Snm masternodes were first announced for August/September 2018.
Than they moved them to September/October.
Than they moved them to January 2019.
Latest is Q1 2019.
The CTO said in one of the Q&A that the "new" whitepaper have a deadline
mid November or something like that .Dont really remember exactly ,but it was November.
Take in mind that the whitepaper is considered by alot of snm investors as a big deal given  the
fact that the original one suddenly got removed cause in team words " it wasnt doable" or in other
"it was science fiction"...So the original WP was fine when they asked for 42 mil $ but than they deleted it
when it become obvious that they can not fulfill what they promised in it...
In the latest roadmap there are few things that are postponed and "will be done,when they are done":
Sonm fiat gates,bank card wallet integration, refferal system.All schedulled for Q4 2018.
But delays are common in every development.It is not something strange.
The more strange thing is that xx monthly report in a row and not a single word about the actual marketplace stats...
Nothing about the hashrate, daily turnover,number of clients,suppliers,all that fancy stuff that actually measure
the success of the network.They somehow always forget about them.Funny isnt it?

In other words as the paid telegram admins say: stay tuned

Stay tuned till your money go in the drain.All the ICO investors already can only dream about getting even and that
is pretty enormous dream hahha.Basically they will never break even given the fact that they are times under ICO in
everything btc/eth/fiat...The crypto dream may be lambos, but when it comes down to SNM, it is to break even lol
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Pump group with 250k members gave Snm as a signal and the price barely hanging over 600 sats.
Thats pretty pathetic.There must be a lot of happy holders lol
2 months till the end of Q1 and if they follow their roadmap they should implement the masternodes.
Than all still existing brainwashed idiots will be able to see with their own eyes how their precious
masternodes are giving 10$ reward a month...
But the team already started postponning bunch of things with no timeframe.So you can be pretty sure
that the masternodes given for Q1 2019 will be postponed too...

Pump group with 250k members gave Snm as a signal and the price barely hanging over 600 sats.
Thats pretty pathetic.There must be a lot of happy holders lol
2 months till the end of Q1 and if they follow their roadmap they should implement the masternodes.
Than all still existing brainwashed idiots will be able to see with their own eyes how their precious
masternodes are giving 10$ reward a month...
But the team already started postponning bunch of things with no timeframe.So you can be pretty sure
that the masternodes given for Q1 2019 will be postponed too...
Pages:
Jump to: