Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 32. (Read 444717 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Hows is SONM different then Golem?
Hey man! Smiley See this Lead analyst at SONM Alexander Sigaev's post in medium https://medium.com/@avsigaev/what-is-the-difference-between-sonm-and-6e418785b83

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hows is SONM different then Golem?
Activity: 31
This project is sitting on the sidelines until the bull market is revived. Case closed.
Activity: 129
Merit: 22
panzer88 - Merry Christmas  Kiss

Hehe I think Panzer88 is a great critic to have for SONM. Well, none of his points either make much sense, or really have any impact on the opinions of most of the investors or followers like me. He is now playing the part of a comedian or a joker in this forum. He is doing a great favor to the SONM team by trying to raise his strongest of objections (or FUDS) and red flags, and, in the process, giving us the assurance that there are in fact no red flags. He is unknowingly validating our belief in SONM, and that it is just a matter of time that SONM will start getting noticed.
Sometimes it is good to have cut-throat enemies, who clarify that there is really no reason to worry (for projects like SONM). Though our friend Panzer88 does have a lot of time to go through all the pains and have all that negative energy in him with the goal of harming a project that has some of the most hard working devs and a great roadmap that it has never failed to deliver.

Panzer88 - wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. Get Well Soon!

That fact that you wrote " none of his points make much sense" , but somehow forget to mention even one of them kinda speaks for itself.
Many days has passed and its funny, how i said that i stand behind what i wrote and noone tried to prove me wrong also speaks for itself.
FUD as you called it is so easy to be destroyed,when it is not backed by anything.
Sadly everything i write is backed, thats why the only thing you can come up with is childish level or response.
But that kinda sums some of the sheeple sonm investors, that keep believing that somehow this project will turn into billions.
I have said :show me what is " fabricated lies"  .O yeah there are none, its all facts that is out there in the open if you dig enough.
"Most hard working devs and great roadmap" ! I have heard this somewhere....I remember ,in every project forum/telegram/slack....
 In the end it is all about what they promise to deliver and what they deliver right?
Im really sorry to somehow threw reality in your unicorn dream.....
Go check sonm deals monitor and sonm community bot on telegram. It tells you all you want to see.
Hashrate of 2700 mh/s .Lowest since the start of the livenet .
At this moment, total 53.17 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
1.5 year since ICO, with 6 months livenet/working product  Roll Eyes
Merry Christmas, hanukkah,ramadan or whatever you like.....

PS. For close to an year sonm team has shouted all around " We will provide similar services to the established cloud providers but TIMES CHEAPER"
Well if not all, most of the companies when someone tell them: you can cut your expenses by few hundred % will atleast try it right?
And what happened ? Ashmanov ,Shotty and Teleport ....#50ghostcompanies lol
Something doesnt really adds up with snm right ?  Roll Eyes They also stopped with the tweets like gtx1060 bringing 1$ a day, or the record number of 3242341 deals
that equals 50$  Roll Eyes Makes you wonder why?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
panzer88 - Merry Christmas  Kiss

Hehe I think Panzer88 is a great critic to have for SONM. Well, none of his points either make much sense, or really have any impact on the opinions of most of the investors or followers like me. He is now playing the part of a comedian or a joker in this forum. He is doing a great favor to the SONM team by trying to raise his strongest of objections (or FUDS) and red flags, and, in the process, giving us the assurance that there are in fact no red flags. He is unknowingly validating our belief in SONM, and that it is just a matter of time that SONM will start getting noticed.
Sometimes it is good to have cut-throat enemies, who clarify that there is really no reason to worry (for projects like SONM). Though our friend Panzer88 does have a lot of time to go through all the pains and have all that negative energy in him with the goal of harming a project that has some of the most hard working devs and a great roadmap that it has never failed to deliver.

to be honest very few of his objections are invalid. None of sonm's official partnerships are worth talking about, as none of those companies are 1. exclusive to sonm, 2. well known, and 3. provide any significant turnover on the platform. 200$ daily turnover is pathetic. Amazon web services offers cloud computing as well and they're in the tens of millions in daily turnover. What is stopping them to create a similar platform as Sonm and inviting all their clients (tens of thousands a day) to join as providers? The fact of the matter is that Sonm has a piss poor sales and marketing team, end of story, and their community has been begging for them to do better for months now.
Activity: 11

Activity: 33
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Market started to move with some markets while others are still in consolidation phase. When big players will have done with the markets you are watching spiking then profit of those markets will on its way to new ones. Sonm has practical usage and institutional investors are coming in few months so projects which can offer some services will be their 1st choice. SNM being very cheap is opportunity for them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
partnerships is a great choice for a project in current time period as crypto facing bearish move
with these partnerships and updates sonm will gain more value soon when the berish period will over and some news already comes that berish move is over. i will hold my crypto and wait until next year Q2
right now is only one thing to do invest in good projects like sonm

Maybe you are right. But prices of a lot of coins like strat or waves have already raised. They had good news and big trade volume. Why sonm isn't interesting for investors at this moment?
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
partnerships is a great choice for a project in current time period as crypto facing bearish move
with these partnerships and updates sonm will gain more value soon when the berish period will over and some news already comes that berish move is over. i will hold my crypto and wait until next year Q2
right now is only one thing to do invest in good projects like sonm
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Great news! As part of our cooperation with @binance, we have added Binance’s Trust Wallet as one of our ways to store SNM tokens. To download the wallet (SNM tokens to be the default currency) use: this link

Good news Sonm is doing nice job it looking this is good decision to invest in this project. This platform is live than that kind of news will bring more attention to this project and it will make satisfied to all investors.
great its very good news trust wallet and binance is good choice
sonm is doing great right now its price value is real cheap and invest in sonm right now could worth a lot in future
when projec start i never expect that sonm will gain achivements early i thought its long term project and it willtake upto two year to success.
good work sonm team keep it up.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Great news! As part of our cooperation with @binance, we have added Binance’s Trust Wallet as one of our ways to store SNM tokens. To download the wallet (SNM tokens to be the default currency) use: this link

Good news Sonm is doing nice job it looking this is good decision to invest in this project. This platform is live than that kind of news will bring more attention to this project and it will make satisfied to all investors.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
- SNIP -

Sonm has announced its partnership with Teleport, a blockchain-driven CDN project. The Teleport CDN will be powered with computing resources available on the Sonm platform. Read the release and share your thoughts!
https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-and-teleport/

this really great news from sonm team,,
but, there is no significant impact with the news,,
i hope soon the demands will coming to sonm and make a huge price movements on sonm
regards
Activity: 20
Few months later they just  deleted the WP and started doing whatever they want.

Yes. I think they realized, that old one was hm... "infeasible", I don't remember now (but maybe it was better then blindy believe and lie to people) - but this is right - I'am waiting impatiently for the new WP

Snm was so so lucky to be listed on binance ,cause without it this project would have been long declared dead and out of top 500.

Or was so unlucky - because at that time - bittrex, polo was really achievable (was a lot of fud things from the beginning (I know, a lot of truth in it) ;/). Look at some projects listed on binance last months - nothing sensational (I think paid for listing).

At the end, I sold some of my SNM hodlings - but I can wait with the rest, because I believe in project and I believe that can bring a lot of profit when success. It is risky, but I will try. I think SONM deserves at least Golem MCAP right now. That's my opinion. Your opinion is also important, we don't need blindly fascination.
Well , I just present the facts.Alot of people interested in SNM are reading this forum and for sure if i have presented something
that was untrue, they would have rushed over to correct me.
Sadly i remember only one thing that i got it wrong.Latest transaction of 20k tokens that i somehow saw it as 200k.
Yeah they were so fast to correct me ,but somehow they are not eager to answer some of the tens of questions i have asked.....
In the end does anybody knows what they are building after all ?
In the original whitepaper that made thousands invest, they were talking how fridges will be connected in global supercomputer.
Few months later they just  deleted the WP and started doing whatever they want.
Who knows what they would do and what excuse they will come up in 6 months or an year.
Who knows what they will present as delivered platform. Platform for buying/selling computational power or maybe online dating platform...
Sonm is totally ON the radar and most of the crypto world has heard about it.
The fact ,how the price is crashing sums up the general opinion about the project.
Snm was so so lucky to be listed on binance ,cause without it this project would have been long declared dead and out of top 500.
Activity: 20
With 42 million $ i think a lot of people can make a better platform with bigger daily turnover than 50$.
You better concentrate on the bounty programs and getting few $ worth of free tokens and dont talk
about stuff you have no idea about.
But i always forget that some people have to do their daily number of posts to get their free tokens.
Pathetic

But let them finish the project, lol. That's a lot work to do, but this is one year, they are working. Now it is far fetched. Most projects don't have any working product yet. Calm down Smiley
With 42 million $ i think a lot of people can make a better platform with bigger daily turnover than 50$.
You better concentrate on the bounty programs and getting few $ worth of free tokens and dont talk
about stuff you have no idea about.
But i always forget that some people have to do their daily number of posts to get their free tokens.
Pathetic
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Huge congrats !
Did i missed it or it isnt mentioned anywhere in the announcement, that Teleport media is another completely unknown Russian company?
Lets look at some parts:
" Teleport focuses on content delivery, which utilizes disks and networks, leaving GPU idle"
Disks and networks are the cheapest resources on the market, so in another words they are worth peanuts.
"Teleport has its own network of devices, but big streaming projects and peak loads may require additional on-demand computing power, which is exactly what SONM has and can provide."
In other words teleport will not buy all the resources they need from SNM , but will turn to using them only when they lack computing power....
Given the huge list of Teleport clients, im not sure how this will ever be noticed in the daily turnover....
Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and look how this another "user" will change the tokens in the side chain .We saw that the Ashmanov and Spotty are not using the
system or they are using it once in a while ,with deals worth few $.
Btw on the bottom on the report you may notice that they put few hashtags.
One of them being #50GhostCompanies.....
Talking about arrogance.... Im not sure if they are trying to show that somehow they "deliver " companies that are using SNM or they are completely butthurt....
Ashmanov and Spotty made such a difference in the usage of the system,so now they proudly present another company on the road to the " promised 50 companies" lol
No problem ,you can bring not 50 but 100 unknown by anyone and used by anyone russian projects than you can again proudly tag :#50GhostCompanies  and declare:
 we delivered what we promised lol.

Real-time total Ethash rate of the entire SONM platform is 3165.5159999999996 Mh/s.
At this moment, total 38.07 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
GPU-Connor currently has 12 deals.
GPU-Connor currently pays 22.37 USD/day.
GPU-Connor currently mines ETH with 1660.736 Mh/s hashrate.
There are 62 unique suppliers at this moment.
There are 16 unique GPU suppliers at this moment.
There are 46 unique CPU suppliers at this moment.
There are 12 unique consumers at this moment.
Currenlty, there are total 174 deals.
Of which 47 deals contain GPU.
And 127 deals are CPU only.
CPU-Connor currently has 43 deals.
CPU-Connor currently pays 1.06 USD/day.
Currently 214831.4407 SNM are in the side chain, which are 0.0483854596171171% of the total supply

38$ a day............

You're spending a lot of energy and time bashing SONM that I was thinking of why you don't build a SONM like platform yourself, maybe you can do better
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
New partnerships are good. But the question is, what will these partnerships really give us, token holders? The price of SONM is at the very bottom - and it is not known when it will increase.
price of sonm is increasing slowly but it is in green right now the price is too cheap its a good time to buy more sonm
sonm price could easily hit 0.1$ in current condition of the market i means market is fast now and prices are going up rapidly specially top crypto
if this is bull move starting then it could be a last chance to buy crypto on current cheap price.
i hope in the end of Q1 2019 sonm price will touch its ATH and holder will get good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: