Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 308. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2017, 08:33:06 AM
Please like and retweet. We need more exchanges and Flyp.me looks very good choice. It is fast and secure. Users don't need registration.

https://twitter.com/Arvydas77/status/905408150232326144
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 06, 2017, 07:11:12 AM
Any official updates on this? Last time I looked at slack it was quiet and not much communication from the developers
If you want to know the latest updates about this project you should follow their blog https://blog.sonm.io/@sonm , they usually post there if there are some updates. The latest is this one https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-august-b903e1ef552a. Monthly report is good enough as they better spend the time at github.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 06:56:54 AM
Any official updates on this? Last time I looked at slack it was quiet and not much communication from the developers
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 06:54:33 AM
I am really happy to see that Dev team is now making more news and not just coding in the backround. I hope that one day it will be seen on the chart and we can go up and up.
The Longholder will make here the real money. We are sitting on a goldmine and some people are selling under ICO Price. That is one thing that I could not understand.

This happens all the time. Some times the short term traders wins, sometimes the long term trader wins. It really depends on one's perspective on what it means winning. For SONM i think everyone now understands it is a long term project, exchange will be coming later, so they are selling it off to invest into something else which could be profitable to them. Anyway i am planning to hodl and i just dumped the tokens into my wallet. I will see them in next year or so.

ITs usually the long term trader wins because waiting for the working product makes the price rise up to their expectation. Some of us may have been expecting   the price per SNM later would be $1 in a year. And if you hold about 50K of SNM, you'd be more than happen seeing the exponential growth of your money compare to just dumping in loss.

Many people expecting magic 1$ per coin eventually after year or in long. I holding sys coins one or two years too and expecting 1$ too. Similiar number coins like Sonm. Now at SYS price is 0,31 $ so I waiting more time to 1$. Maybe soon they make working produckt (relase 12 september). But I freeze my btc for 2 years in that coin. So many people want fast profit after ICO and no waiting few years. So now I asking sell for this price or waiting one year in another coin like sonm.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

Our adviser Paolo Tasca spoke about the advantages of fog computing over cloud computing and why SONM is a universal instrument for computing tasks of any difficulty. Read more in Bitcoinmagazine.

LINK

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 06, 2017, 02:44:40 AM
I am really happy to see that Dev team is now making more news and not just coding in the backround. I hope that one day it will be seen on the chart and we can go up and up.
The Longholder will make here the real money. We are sitting on a goldmine and some people are selling under ICO Price. That is one thing that I could not understand.

This happens all the time. Some times the short term traders wins, sometimes the long term trader wins. It really depends on one's perspective on what it means winning. For SONM i think everyone now understands it is a long term project, exchange will be coming later, so they are selling it off to invest into something else which could be profitable to them. Anyway i am planning to hodl and i just dumped the tokens into my wallet. I will see them in next year or so.

ITs usually the long term trader wins because waiting for the working product makes the price rise up to their expectation. Some of us may have been expecting   the price per SNM later would be $1 in a year. And if you hold about 50K of SNM, you'd be more than happen seeing the exponential growth of your money compare to just dumping in loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 02:29:48 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 06, 2017, 01:18:23 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 07:12:30 PM
Have heard from latest news that Binance will add only those coins, who are having working product.

And it makes sense in my eyes. Otherwise the exchanges can only lose reputation wise.
When this project will work as it was planned in whitepapers there are will be very big amount of demand. So every exchange would be happy to add this coin to its list.  Grin

Yes, but a working product is a better argument than a whitepaper to convince exchanges to list a coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 06:22:18 PM
well their github is one of the most freq updated i have seen

also their code is very good from what i see
here we have very good devs

i would not say that it whould take a year though...

its a russian ico
at the beggining they have decided to have a russian exchange

to me this is perfectly normal

price will rise with another big exchange.

personally i hope for kraken
September 05, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
Sonm has many benefits should we have a working version...

Bought 2 eth more

who the hell is selling at this price?

everybody who not want waiting few months or one year for working produckt. They dump Sonm and go buy other ICO's and hoping x 10.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2017, 05:43:35 PM
Sonm has many benefits should we have a working version...

Bought 2 eth more

who the hell is selling at this price?

Activity: 28
September 05, 2017, 05:39:59 PM
Is there a list of game servers using SONM? Also, is there better ping compared to usual "centralized" servers?
Activity: 322
September 05, 2017, 05:29:24 PM
Can some more people dump there coins I want to complete my 100k to by a new house next year  Grin Grin.
September 05, 2017, 04:55:11 PM
@up

Yes "when" - maybe after one year.
So we have one year waiting on Liqui market for thats time.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2017, 04:51:55 PM
Have heard from latest news that Binance will add only those coins, who are having working product.

And it makes sense in my eyes. Otherwise the exchanges can only lose reputation wise.
When this project will work as it was planned in whitepapers there are will be very big amount of demand. So every exchange would be happy to add this coin to its list.  Grin
Activity: 490
September 05, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 05, 2017, 03:22:53 PM
I survived the deluge. I kept my faith and hold on to something. It was devastating bitcoin price drop from 4,800 down to 4,100$. I almost attempt to dump some tokens I have. SNM price dip too. If I just knew I probably have sold mine when its price was $0.08 and then buy back after. Those who had seen this will happen must have profited already.

You're really lucky where some people sell tokens including me and now the price is back down so this is a good chance to get it back
I realize this project takes quite a long time at least to be more patient until next year, I hope I do not repeat it  Smiley
yes now the price is low so traders should buy now at this point and at this cheap price
soon price will be again up.
due to ICOs ban in china> this thing impect on every coin to fall down ETH and eth based tokens are really hurt
but now more news are coming and coins are recovering their values
sonm is also recovering their value and price is rising
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
September 05, 2017, 03:16:40 PM
interesting project. I hope to see more good things coming. Thanks!
Jump to: