Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 310. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 04, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Has anyone already made an overview of the ICO? I'm new to that and it's easier for me to read the opinion of professionals.  Smiley

Maybe we are what you are looking for  Smiley
Do you expect profit in a long or short term?
i trust in SNM project its having a lot of profits in long term but in short term i think it could be but not yet
right now the project is progressing and will take much more time as described in the white paper.
this project is better then GOLEM (GNT) i have read everything about SNM and GOLEM everything
now check the price and supply. comparison by yourself about SNM and GOLEM
i must say after comparison that SNM is a lot of under value right now its price should be 3x more then GNT token
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 02:56:49 PM
Has anyone already made an overview of the ICO? I'm new to that and it's easier for me to read the opinion of professionals.  Smiley

Maybe we are what you are looking for  Smiley
Do you expect profit in a long or short term?
Activity: 3
September 04, 2017, 12:00:52 PM
When will the supercomputer be released?
August 2018 . The first commercial version of the platform. If you can hold , now is the best time to buy it . Lol its gonna x100 your portfolio . You can thank me when you are rich 😎
Its far out in crypto terms. Well I am waiting for further dips to get in then. With the changes in bitcoin price, altcoins seems to take a dive, which might happen several times before August 2018

if you check the graphique, i dont think sonm will tank much more than 1400/1300 sat. A really solid bottom has been built. But yeah, i'll buy more for sure becure august 2018 Smiley

august 2018 is a long time , who give you so big  courage to trust snm

Big risk, big profit...I always bet on underdogs. Btw hodlin year is nothing, will see in 2020
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 10:53:32 AM
August 2018 . The first commercial version of the platform. If you can hold , now is the best time to buy it . Lol its gonna x100 your portfolio . You can thank me when you are rich 😎
Its far out in crypto terms. Well I am waiting for further dips to get in then. With the changes in bitcoin price, altcoins seems to take a dive, which might happen several times before August 2018

if you check the graphique, i dont think sonm will tank much more than 1400/1300 sat. A really solid bottom has been built. But yeah, i'll buy more for sure becure august 2018 Smiley

august 2018 is a long time , who give you so big  courage to trust snm
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 04, 2017, 10:30:29 AM
august 2018?

this is the difference with ICOs which the team only have an idea of what  they are about to create and the team with the real working product already.
why would you invest to this project when you could be investing your money to a more aggressive team and with already have a working system.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 09:56:51 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 10:00:26 PM
Activity: 444
September 03, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

You have such an amazing energy and enthusiasm. For me making at least x100 of my SONM holdings would be awesome, then it would be much easier to buy a brand new car afterwards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 09:40:27 PM
Just came across this thread, I remembered I saw somewhere in bitcointalk that some users mentioned SONM is one of the most undervalued token. Seems SONM is quite popular but I did not know about it. Leave my footprint here and will follow to know more about this token  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 09:33:45 PM
I believe we still have some time to accumulate for the next 1 year. I am waiting for some cash to get more. not too much but enough to get me a good chunk when this goes up. I might just keep on holding it and hopefully able to liquidating this in future to buy other coins. haha. And now keep te price low as possible. we need to buy!
Activity: 266
September 03, 2017, 09:19:24 PM
Activity: 266
September 03, 2017, 09:12:33 PM
I hope it will not going to be added this time.
I want to stack up more at this price Smiley
Yea , me too . Im buying monthly . 6 cents per tokens now . Look like im stealing from the dev lol Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
September 03, 2017, 08:33:07 PM
I hope it will not going to be added this time.
I want to stack up more at this price Smiley
Activity: 322
September 03, 2017, 05:47:20 PM
Come on sonm tem we can do it. Put out some advert to vote for sonm.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2017, 05:37:05 PM
Not like it is said that they will listen to these votes
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
September 03, 2017, 05:25:35 PM
Voted! Before complaining about exchanges everyone should vote for SNM but in the future exchanges won't matter so much as decentralized trading take over. It is very easy to exchange ERC20 tokens using 0x protocol. It is the future. In a few years you will forget all polo or trex.
i agree dex will rule in future, but for now we can vote and try for binance. i have already voted for sonm. probably won't be added on binance,startis has the highest vote.

Hi;

I belive Stratis will not listed in Binance because almost 70% Stratis votes are fake.

Kind regards

How do you know that these votes are fake? Some proof, anything?

It will be very sad if Bitquesnce will outperform SONM...

Hi,

Yes I have.

https://twitter.com/biggzi/status/903943905544155138
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
September 03, 2017, 05:22:54 PM
Perhaps the sonm team should do an airdrop campaign like deeponion to improve the community spirit. Deeponion has great a community while sonm is just full of fudders and negative postings
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
September 03, 2017, 05:17:48 PM
Voted! Before complaining about exchanges everyone should vote for SNM but in the future exchanges won't matter so much as decentralized trading take over. It is very easy to exchange ERC20 tokens using 0x protocol. It is the future. In a few years you will forget all polo or trex.
i agree dex will rule in future, but for now we can vote and try for binance. i have already voted for sonm. probably won't be added on binance,startis has the highest vote.

Hi;

I belive Stratis will not listed in Binance because almost 70% Stratis votes are fake.

Kind regards

You're right and it seems that really happened 16355 voters wait 30 minutes from now Bitquence will take first place
Does SONM have to open a new bounty to get more voters  Cheesy just as  decent team does put ads on facebook lol
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
September 03, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

While the devs team is still working on this project if we you read the monthly update than it is very easy to know the current status of the progress still under development I hope very soon we will see big release from them.
Jump to: