Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 318. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
SONM is still pretty attractive for investors IMO. If the team is busy developing products of course Smiley

IMO, its still way overpriced, i would wait when this hits at the 800 satoshi. Probably they wont even do great as like the GOLEM team had achieved

only bitcoin price incraese very high, sonm price can down until 800 satoshi
maybe if bitcoin price incraese over 5000 dollar sonm price donw to 800 satoshi

SONM will go to 500-800 sato range only if BTC will moon to like 7-10k which I don't think will happen soon. But then most investors will be really screwed by ROI ratio vs BTC Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
SONM is still pretty attractive for investors IMO. If the team is busy developing products of course Smiley

IMO, its still way overpriced, i would wait when this hits at the 800 satoshi. Probably they wont even do great as like the GOLEM team had achieved

only bitcoin price incraese very high, sonm price can down until 800 satoshi
maybe if bitcoin price incraese over 5000 dollar sonm price donw to 800 satoshi
Activity: 139
Glad tot see people finally stop talking about exchanges. We just need solid progres like its going now. Super computer will be the next best thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
The team already stated that their main goal for the moment is development. They are very active on github, beside the code itself you can also check how many people contribute in the development. I'm more then happy with their activity so far. The price will rise when a big exchange will adopt snm but the consolidation of the price will be because of the product itself. Long term for me, i have other coins for shorter terms.
this coin is good i have checked
and on this thread updates it seems that the development of this project is prosessing
a good coin have a good project and its team should active all the time to achive their target
best of luck sonm
Activity: 125
The team already stated that their main goal for the moment is development. They are very active on github, beside the code itself you can also check how many people contribute in the development. I'm more then happy with their activity so far. The price will rise when a big exchange will adopt snm but the consolidation of the price will be because of the product itself. Long term for me, i have other coins for shorter terms.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I think SNM will take few more time to start rising devs are still very active on github but no date announced when they will release something amazing to make comeback into market. ICO investors are still worried due to drop of price but I hope very soon it will happen.
Activity: 139

Lol Fud talker, ......SONM is a nice project...bottom was 1200 it will not go to 800....

Never say never. It could go to 800 but highly unlikely, it's not even listed in Trex but it holds the price well. ICO buyers are underwater, if it goes any lower, they'll be in the abyss.

ICO buyers are underwater since the SONM is on the markets...
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Lol Fud talker, ......SONM is a nice project...bottom was 1200 it will not go to 800....

Never say never. It could go to 800 but highly unlikely, it's not even listed in Trex but it holds the price well. ICO buyers are underwater, if it goes any lower, they'll be in the abyss.
Merit: 269

fuders is always around the most successful ICO nowadays and spread fud talk and dump the price a little bit
and buy that coin and then support the coin and
sonm will not dump again like before
its only way is go up just patients for its new release and achive the goal
Activity: 161

Activity: 798

Activity: 180
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For the projects like Sonm they need some time to deliver. I hope this year SNM price will reach ~$0.25. It could be $1 next year.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Sonm to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
SONM is really next big thing if value is only standards to check some project. Lisk teams involvement and help them in development also other people about who not every knows much are contributing to make this complete. I will recommend to don't be double minded and stay intact because potential is huge here.
Activity: 161
Maybe after 3-6 months the value of SONM will increase.
Lol too long 3 to 6 months, successful project in ICO only takes a few days

Many ICO's where down *look NXC, *MGO etc. just wait....if not you are a fucking donkey!
Hey dude monkey..MGO and NXC are below the ICO price but the price in USD increases,you see some successful ICO in a few days can exceed the bottom price just a few months not like sonm

To be sincere I think the team seems overwhelmed by the level of responsibility it takes to deliver on their promises but form what I see over last weeks I think they are catching up with reality, most people need to understand that Golem was trading below the ICO price for months before it take a leap to over 20Ksat and I don't think SONM will be any different
Different SONM will jump to the abyss and the price of SONM is below 1K

Lol come talk when you have 500 bitcoin plus you dildo! Nxc is 100% not you shithead

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I am still holding SONM until the devs release something to the market. I am in it for the long term.

They are working so nothing to be worried about. I don't have any doubt about these people although it is taking more time than many people thought would be. It is because the task they are working on is really big so it needs lot of time and resources to be done. Holding and waiting is only best way to deal with any project where progress is being made.
Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream
Maybe after 3-6 months the value of SONM will increase.
Lol too long 3 to 6 months, successful project in ICO only takes a few days

Many ICO's where down *look NXC, *MGO etc. just wait....if not you are a fucking donkey!
Hey dude monkey..MGO and NXC are below the ICO price but the price in USD increases,you see some successful ICO in a few days can exceed the bottom price just a few months not like sonm

To be sincere I think the team seems overwhelmed by the level of responsibility it takes to deliver on their promises but form what I see over last weeks I think they are catching up with reality, most people need to understand that Golem was trading below the ICO price for months before it take a leap to over 20Ksat and I don't think SONM will be any different
Different SONM will jump to the abyss and the price of SONM is below 1K

legendary
Merit: 1000

Since supercomputer projects do really take a lot of time to implement, I see SONM clearly a step ahead with the alpha and much more to come.Golem too released their alpha a few days back to be in competition.The price does not matter as of now only working product does and if SONM brings updates more early, they would be the first to implement a running model and this can help the price to increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There is a t-shirt giveaway organised by SONM team on slack and telegram and hope they organise here too,which might help with the price rise of SONM token  Grin Cheesy

Anyways just wanted to share this information with you guys.

Hello!

Anyone who wants our T-shirt can join our telegram channel and ask in general chat what is needed for this.
https://t.me/sonm_eng

This is a limited time offer.

Best regards,
SONM community

But its Alpha or working version ??
Jump to: