Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 314. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Just have read an article from hacked.com. Very bad marketing for sonm. Hope it's not true. I bought very cheap (overall 0.05$) so I don't think it can go lower then that
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Price has been fairly reliable between 1500-2000 sat so we are clearly in full accumulation mode. Once we actually can break the massive resistance of 2400 it should be a steady increase from there back to the ICO price.

Not with one small exchange like Liqui .... and some smaller I even hear or saw....
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Price has been fairly reliable between 1500-2000 sat so we are clearly in full accumulation mode. Once we actually can break the massive resistance of 2400 it should be a steady increase from there back to the ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Im just expecting the ico price. 4-5k is really enough for me. But still we running around 2k. I think we just need couple good news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Like I told in my other Posts I really think that this is one of the best entry points for sonm.
I am a Investor of the first hour with a loss of 60% but i am still holding and believing.

I never will sell a SNM Token und 1 Dollar. Just look the amazing team and the amazing work.
I think price is only that down because of the sort of exchanges it is listed.

Just wait untill it hit a better exchange than you see only big green candles.
i agree with you that investment on sonm in this time is very profitable its my prediction and it's look like my pridiction will be right
and i think its price will cross 1$ soon. once the project is fully lunched then its price will be skyrocket
team is very active on this project.
its just a start thats why its price is down and its down then the sonm price. more profitable the contributors in ICO
great opptunity for traders if they belive in this project
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I think they are more active on other channels, they get too much fud and trolls on bct so they will only show up here when there is important news to report. It will get back to ico price when big news is released
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Like I told in my other Posts I really think that this is one of the best entry points for sonm.
I am a Investor of the first hour with a loss of 60% but i am still holding and believing.

I never will sell a SNM Token und 1 Dollar. Just look the amazing team and the amazing work.
I think price is only that down because of the sort of exchanges it is listed.

Just wait untill it hit a better exchange than you see only big green candles.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
buy sonm now, or you'll regret it later  Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Oчeнь нaдyюcь чтo пpoeкт SONM paбoчий
бyдeм ждaть
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
I invested in many many icos during summer, all went down after ICO, but few have gone 5-10x up allready, for SONM it's just a matter of time before we go up, and when we go up, it's gonna happen fast, so stock up while u can Smiley cheers
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
When do you guys think it will go back to at least the ICO price? I really don't want to sell at a loss, but i'm losing my patience

So after checking their roadmap I can clearly say that this coin won't reach ICO price soon because they still don't have a working product. It may raise after August 18 when they roll out their beta version. This projects looks similar to Golem with more features so at the long run this might be a profitable investment.

I honestly thing that SONM is far behind GOLEM, but the price still have potential to grow. They've gathered a lot of funds and I hope they will do a very good management...
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When do you guys think it will go back to at least the ICO price? I really don't want to sell at a loss, but i'm losing my patience

So after checking their roadmap I can clearly say that this coin won't reach ICO price soon because they still don't have a working product. It may raise after August 18 when they roll out their beta version. This projects looks similar to Golem with more features so at the long run this might be a profitable investment.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I think SONM is a strong long term project. It is below ICO price now and I am buying more ASAP !!!
Devs are active but I never expect huge price rise from a coin that has a huge supply.I wish I am proved wrong

Huge supply doesn't have any impact if demand is huge. For example, NEM and IOTA both have huge supply but demand drives price up.
I think that SNM gets huge pump after listing on Bittrex. Now it is kind of sleeping.

Agreed with you supply in current situation is not a big problem to grow NEM and IOTA have so big supply as compare with SNM. Only community support and some working great features will drive up the price. I think so after big release price will skyrocket.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think SONM is a strong long term project. It is below ICO price now and I am buying more ASAP !!!
Devs are active but I never expect huge price rise from a coin that has a huge supply.I wish I am proved wrong

Huge supply doesn't have any impact if demand is huge. For example, NEM and IOTA both have huge supply but demand drives price up.
I think that SNM gets huge pump after listing on Bittrex. Now it is kind of sleeping.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
If you look at the project as whole including advisors and activities on github.io which is busy with timely pushes. It shouldn't be hard to guess that work is in more advanced levels but to avoid unnecessary hype at this moment they don't reveal a lot. I have tokens of few projects which are under ICO but I am fine with this because they are real people so someday they will be able to deliver.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

I will do agree with you and that is the only reason I bought bunch of SONM few weeks ago. Who will stay intact strongly will make big profit in the long run. Last night saw one tweet with group photo of team member it was giving great impression ,seeing them working for the project.

We do not need any photos We need work results .And the missing .
Otherwise others ico and sonm is at the end . Then no one is interested in sonm .
There are only results.And so slowly the devs can deliver something as only photos
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

As long as they are working and development is being carried on you should stay positive. This project by its design was supposed to be more time consuming like others which are similar. You should give enough time to people working on it and price will automatically bounce back once there are some updates in future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
I just found this project and I find it interesting.
I believe it has been answered already, but the thread is quite long, so maybe just a short explanation of pros and const against Golem?
Thank you
Jump to: