Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 334. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now sit and watch SONM going above 10 cents:

Digital Economist Paolo Tasca Joins SONM Advisory Board
https://blog.sonm.io/digital-economist-paolo-tasca-joins-sonm-advisory-board-93acbd7bd675
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
People should have known that this is a long term investment. The project is a complicated one and takes time to develop. For those wanting a quick profit, go for basic ICOs with a basic application or ones where the coin is just an object of value
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Sold all my SONM for a 50% loss from ICO price.

Already made 400% investing and trading it in other coins, so overall im up 50%. Sometimes you just need to let loser investments die.

Only if you don't believe in them long term. I have held most my ICO coins until they 'matured' past the dump phase and it's been a solid strategy for sure.

That's a great strategy you got. By the way, How much when you sold you're 50% SONM?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
As for me, Sonm is one of those project which disappointed a lot of investors. Some members of team get bad reputation after ICO. Maybe it's one of the reason of such price.

It does happen all the time when investors expect the price to grow exponentially after the ICO, you can actually expect that when there is an existing product but if not, because they still need to develop it then I guess the decreasing of price will be foreseen. Season traders already knew this. If you trust the team to deliver what is promised, buy more.

I think you are right. SNM was placed on the stock exchange quickly after ICO. And they really didn't have the working product. As I said, some members of team had bad reputation... All this moments had negative influence to the tokens price. But I don't think that SONM is scam. I hope SONM team will be working hard, and we will see good working product.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

Already made 400% investing and trading it in other coins, so overall im up 50%. Sometimes you just need to let loser investments die.

Only if you don't believe in them long term. I have held most my ICO coins until they 'matured' past the dump phase and it's been a solid strategy for sure.

i believe  in the long term the coins will be rise same like other coins, lets just wait until the full feature of SONM realese and we can see the price will be up
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Let them be. must be new to crypto wanting to make money overnight.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

I don't understand what hurry these guys are in to buy and dump and make quick money.Why couldn't you hold it for a few months and wait to at least sell it some% greater than ICO? Even though it never went 2x or 3x, there is plenty of time for this to happen.

How many guys have been some impatient and sold it for some 30-50% loss??

This project has every day worse aspect I doubt much that it reaches the top, I do not only give me that impression even so I will keep a few more months

what are you talking about? they have had good updates. if you're talking about price you should see opportunity
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

I don't understand what hurry these guys are in to buy and dump and make quick money.Why couldn't you hold it for a few months and wait to at least sell it some% greater than ICO? Even though it never went 2x or 3x, there is plenty of time for this to happen.

This project has every day worse aspect I doubt much that it reaches the top, I do not only give me that impression even so I will keep a few more months

I know we all are in the same boat with our portfolio going down one-third when you look at the current price of SONM tokens and the price all bought.But let us say the team has started to deliver and we now have alpha in line and we may see some rise in the price when SNM tokens get listed on top exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
lol i will buy back sonm at 500 sat Grin
IMHO. Not sure if it's possible. Even with such low volume.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
As for me, Sonm is one of those project which disappointed a lot of investors. Some members of team get bad reputation after ICO. Maybe it's one of the reason of such price.

It does happen all the time when investors expect the price to grow exponentially after the ICO, you can actually expect that when there is an existing product but if not, because they still need to develop it then I guess the decreasing of price will be foreseen. Season traders already knew this. If you trust the team to deliver what is promised, buy more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
well super computer need time to grow and waiting is also painful.....
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
So much discussion about the price. But I want to know if there is any latest news, improvement or update about this project?
Seems nope. OP and SONM support never active again on here. http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016061 he hasn't been active since 2 weeks ago. How can a project which has 42 million dollars raised act like this?

That is not a good signal for a creative community, I think maybe the dev team have spent most of their time to develop something technical, but I think it is also important to have more communication with the investors.

hope they read on this, although i believe that this project looks amazing, marketing/pr is very important today, specially in a market where speculation means a great deal of things
and
how you can say there is no communication  no news ?? stop saying nonsense, 3 or 4 days ago there was an alpha release what do you want else ?? every progress is on github and if you really want go to their other communication platform as twitter or slack, bitcointalk is less and less used by most of projects this days because people  like you refuse to look at previous page..

I agree with Amintek15, only hard work and results will make it happen. If you invest in this project you will need to wait probably 4-5 years to see a very big jump. You have plenty other coins where you can play with buy and sell.
People hear like o wow a supercomputer, it's a nice story, I bet we can earn big bucks on this, let's pump it...now that's dumb. Sure you probably can earn some money like that, but that doesn't change a fact that is dumb. Sometimes less is more...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

good luck with you , that will not come true
its possible. Everyone saw this price imo.

It would take up a mess up team for its price to drop that low. 500 sats is too low I don't think someone in the right mind will sell at such price, even bounty hunters know how good this project is. The team had already updated us about the development which means they are actively doing their job and are responding to the investors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 253

its possible. Everyone saw this price imo.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

Activity: 364
Jump to: