Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 335. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Huh What is that !!  Grin
I will pay the purchase
This is a trap
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
trex at this point would be really nice Wink

Trex is difficult task at this point but after big release this project will catch from big exchanges. Devs team is aware of community demand we all want to see this there but if we have some patience than it will happen very soon.
Of course I understand this and I fully agree with all the points you made. If we're patient, I know everything will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Trex is difficult task at this point but after big release this project will catch from big exchanges. Devs team is aware of community demand we all want to see this there but if we have some patience than it will happen very soon.
Activity: 672
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
don't forget that Golem was arround 0,01-0,02$  for more than 4 months after ICO, and than boom x30... This team is hard working for me it's no doubt that they will bring something good in some months with beta and later

Yup, I'm not selling any of my SONM for less than $2.

If SONM can deliver, We can see $50-100X in couple of years. We just need some momentum and good news from SONM.

Raising $42 Million in ICO is not a joke, I hope they deliver.

agree with you lets wait the project run and we will see the price of sonm will going up, keep patience to wait sonm is not a pump dump coin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
don't forget that Golem was arround 0,01-0,02$  for more than 4 months after ICO, and than boom x30... This team is hard working for me it's no doubt that they will bring something good in some months with beta and later

Yup, I'm not selling any of my SONM for less than $2.

If SONM can deliver, We can see $50-100X in couple of years. We just need some momentum and good news from SONM.

Raising $42 Million in ICO is not a joke, I hope they deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Sonm is holding surprisingly well while the other alts are dropping. I was expecting sonm to tank but it hasn't, still not ico price but better than it was a few weeks ago

Some people intentionally dip too little bit to push small investors out. This is in almost every coins/tokens market because they want more cheaper tokens to increase their profits in future. Sonm has recently woke up with very last promo video. It was long termed project if you had eyes on similar projects as none has delivered yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Sonm is holding surprisingly well while the other alts are dropping. I was expecting sonm to tank but it hasn't, still not ico price but better than it was a few weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Allow some time to team in order to come up with something. They are very actively doing work and lot of things are going on. people already left Sonm will come back surely to rejoin the party. It will not very far now that time to come. they don't manipulate the market with false news and updates else market can pump anytime. This is main difference which kept me in this project as holder.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Sold all my SONM for a 50% loss from ICO price.

Already made 400% investing and trading it in other coins, so overall im up 50%. Sometimes you just need to let loser investments die.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Hopefully it happens also to sonm, so all sonm community gets big advantage for their support for sonm
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Somehow the price of SONM is gradually moving up, I think the dumpers has also dumped what they got. If true then I guess the only thing we could wait for by now is the update from the team. Do they provide monthly new for the completion of the roadmap?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So much discussion about the price. But I want to know if there is any latest news, improvement or update about this project?
Seems nope. OP and SONM support never active again on here. http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016061 he hasn't been active since 2 weeks ago. How can a project which has 42 million dollars raised act like this?

That is not a good signal for a creative community, I think maybe the dev team have spent most of their time to develop something technical, but I think it is also important to have more communication with the investors.

hope they read on this, although i believe that this project looks amazing, marketing/pr is very important today, specially in a market where speculation means a great deal of things

how you can say there is no communication and no news ?? stop saying nonsense, 3 or 4 days ago there was an alpha release what do you want else ?? every progress is on github and if you really want go to their other communication platform as twitter or slack, bitcointalk is less and less used by most of projects this days because people  like you refuse to look at previous page..
Telegram and Slack are connected - there is a lot of traffic with several thousand members in the channel and all the time support guys are around.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So much discussion about the price. But I want to know if there is any latest news, improvement or update about this project?
Seems nope. OP and SONM support never active again on here. http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016061 he hasn't been active since 2 weeks ago. How can a project which has 42 million dollars raised act like this?

That is not a good signal for a creative community, I think maybe the dev team have spent most of their time to develop something technical, but I think it is also important to have more communication with the investors.

hope they read on this, although i believe that this project looks amazing, marketing/pr is very important today, specially in a market where speculation means a great deal of things

how you can say there is no communication and no news ?? stop saying nonsense, 3 or 4 days ago there was an alpha release what do you want else ?? every progress is on github and if you really want go to their other communication platform as twitter or slack, bitcointalk is less and less used by most of projects this days because people  like you refuse to look at previous page..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes, marketing is the only thing today and who cares about technology? Welcome, to the kindergarten!

You know, I'm going to start new ICO "Mars" and issue 2 bln of tokens MRS. In the upcoming whitepaper I will clarify how our team is going to colonize Mars and adapt it to live for very rich human beings. The only currency you can buy awesome residence on Mars is MRS tokens. We'll announce about our partnership with NASA very soon. To the Mars, folks!

Do you think it is weird? Hell no, just think about ICO's you invested before.
Activity: 314
SONM project looks amazing but marketing/pr is very bad ,i hope sonm will be ok
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 313
BTW are we not over ico price?
i just calculate how much eth i did invest and how much i got if i sold today,i see i get 30% more eths..Wink
You must be doing something wrong. I bought in ico with bonus i am still in 20% l loss

with 50 eth i got 240k sonm....

Wow, that's a big investment. Is that short term Wink
That flat line on sonm chart and eth rise in near future suggesting that we can flip a coin and make two coins from one.
Anyway, long term is better I think.

Does anyone knows is there any other project like SONM, Golem, iExec and Elastic?

Long term holding is good thing but I think we are facing a crash. Insane prices will not last long because people will lose a lot of money and panic sell off will start soon.

What the hell are you talking about? :-) Finally got myself an account after month reading...
The rally had just begun. Which insane prices do you mean? BTC? Yeah - hope it corrects soon so SONM will gain even more strenght.

Team handled all the fudsters in the beginning - they optimized their communication and THEY DELIVER. We are still under ICO price - project roadmap is more than competitive compared to the other projects out there.

So please - fasten your seatbelts, grab your bags of SNM and be ready for a nice journey!

yes ,hold our SNM ,trust SONM dev team ,i think it is longt-term project

Currently, the price of SNM token does not look to be in the right swing and all panic investors of crypto are selling below ICO and trying to get their investment balanced since BTC is going ATH every day now and 5k looks to be on the card by this month.Every day I see some 2-5% increase in SNM price but looks like it will take months for it to come back to ICO price.
although the token's price is low now.we only need wait it to up patiently.you can try to forget it. in the future it will make you surprised.
Jump to: