Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 340. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
People those were not following properly the project always express their frustration in almost every project because they expect quick increase but the trend has changed for last 2-3 months. More and more serious projects with solutions to some issue are appearing like SONM. They need time to deliver that's why people loose patience sometimes.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
HAHA this community is hilarious.....a few days back the project was considered a scam and the devs sucked and now that SONM gained a few % it's the best thing ever.  Roll Eyes

Even Btc and Ethereum have been called a scam. Everyone should just ignore post like that. I don't know if it is just people's "clever" way to try to get other ones to dump.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
HAHA this community is hilarious.....a few days back the project was considered a scam and the devs sucked and now that SONM gained a few % it's the best thing ever.  Roll Eyes

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It seems that as time goes on, the team's efforts are beginning to see results,come on!

Sonm is recovering and is on the rise continuously just look at its market at liqui.io. Sonm is backed by really hard working team which was very active on the back end when people were showing concerns. It will not take long when Sonm will be above 10k satoshi where it should be as base floor before next spike in near future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
It seems that as time goes on, the team's efforts are beginning to see results,come on!
Activity: 700
Finally the price has exceeded 2k sats. I am happy that the people have actually started to believe. I wont be surprised if this rally continues to 10k. it will take some time no doubt. but I believe it will be there. those with patience will understand. I am sure those that didnt buy during the dip will be regretting now. Overall I am happy.
Yeah I believe it will that's why I bought in exchange when I see the price below ICO price I expect morethan 10k sats for this coin this year.

Go! Go! We will be on the top 10 finally.

Only a few weeks now and we will be there.

Hold my SNM. let's see if we can touch there.
Activity: 139
Finally the price has exceeded 2k sats. I am happy that the people have actually started to believe. I wont be surprised if this rally continues to 10k. it will take some time no doubt. but I believe it will be there. those with patience will understand. I am sure those that didnt buy during the dip will be regretting now. Overall I am happy.
Yeah I believe it will that's why I bought in exchange when I see the price below ICO price I expect morethan 10k sats for this coin this year.

Only a few weeks now and we will be there.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Activity: 210
Activity: 536
I think the sonm team should consider listing the snm in the Chinese exchange because the Chinese market is huge and the price of the few coins currently listed on the China Exchange is very large!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The concept of SNM is so good, and it may be out of the early stages that the decline in prices doesn't tell us anything.Once the project is in place, it could lead to explosive growth.

maybe so. we'll see it when the project is developed. as of now I see no reports from them but investors started to accumulate SONM already causing the price to rise. I'd be losing opportunity if I don't buy at lower price too.
Activity: 541
The concept of SNM is so good, and it may be out of the early stages that the decline in prices doesn't tell us anything.Once the project is in place, it could lead to explosive growth.
Activity: 208
Welcome the bittrex  (SONM)   Grin
SOOOOOON  Smiley
Activity: 826
nice to see some rise,but its still total under ICO price...look like SONM will never be even close to GNT!

We really need some good news to make price jump from current scenario.. market looks good, fresh money coming in
some marketing will make SONM uptrend
Activity: 434
I had big doubts regarding this coin, the communication was their biggest problem. Now they seem to have noted all the trashtalk going on here and started to be what they should have been since the beginning : a brilliant team working on a brilliant project.

IMO if they continue that way, there is no doubt that they'll acheive the 1$/token, and even sort out the bittrex listing.

Keep going on SONM team ! We like it that way !

like most devs...tpo much EGO and normal all guys who are developers,they are strange guys,kids,they dont know to comunicate at all...they are just programers.not a buisnessamns...this is the main problem,they don tknow how to run buisness...they only know if they know how to programe something..its it Wink
The price of SONM is rising Iiqui @ 1700 sat now. I would like to see it gets past 2000 sats and more today.

Just the 5 btc on bids keep 1700s. We need bigger market to see real prices and moves not only to south.

Too many weak hands holding sonm in liqui. mostly doesnt have the patients and quickly sells them off disregarding the price. They even go as far as selling them low. I dont know it is kinda dumb to see them doing that. if only they dont break the price to low, the price would have gone up more by now. Too many weak hands.

If it seems that they stopped believing in the project, hopefully in a couple of years we will see sonm very high but you never know the same resume the flight as no, I will wait a few more months but I will give this project for a failure is still Soon to think about that you have to give the team time to see what happens over time

in 3-5 years there will be next 5 better project then sonm..
if you ask me..its another lost token we invest,too much hype about good proejct,etc...same as MGO...also Bancor! all this 3 projects for now show nothing positive!
nice to see some rise,but its still total under ICO price...look like SONM will never be even close to GNT!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
The price of SONM is rising Iiqui @ 1700 sat now. I would like to see it gets past 2000 sats and more today.

Just the 5 btc on bids keep 1700s. We need bigger market to see real prices and moves not only to south.

Too many weak hands holding sonm in liqui. mostly doesnt have the patients and quickly sells them off disregarding the price. They even go as far as selling them low. I dont know it is kinda dumb to see them doing that. if only they dont break the price to low, the price would have gone up more by now. Too many weak hands.

If it seems that they stopped believing in the project, hopefully in a couple of years we will see sonm very high but you never know the same resume the flight as no, I will wait a few more months but I will give this project for a failure is still Soon to think about that you have to give the team time to see what happens over time
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Elastic even better !

I would say much more promising, good team, community and price also instant rising
Jump to: