Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 401. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
question nr. 1.
Bittrex ! Yes or no

And no more excuses

We should keep the project pushing without being much concerned about short term result like doing RT to Bittrex.
 We should do our work without spamming them and team surely is holding some kind of talks with Bittrex at some level.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We don't comment on exchanges.  I am sorry if that isn't the answer you want.  It is the only one I have.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
question nr. 1.
Bittrex ! Yes or no

And no more excuses
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oh we are here and we will assist you with questions.

Damn I just read that on Slack if it's true then it's no wonder the price is so low right now, besides the bad start with the delayed bonuses and bounties I just don't like the lack of communication from Dev team with the community but at this point it's hard to tell whether or not they'll deliver on the roadmap.

What lack of communication? The community manager answers questions in Slack daily and most of the devs are available on Telegram. Including the project leader. How are the delayed bonuses and bounties related to the good fundamentals of the project?

SONM has good fundamentals and tons of funding. They can't fail, they may screw up a couple of times(like every crypto business does) but in the end they will be succesful and holders will be happy.

It may seem like we don't speak much here on the forums.  That is because we are only here to answer questions, and pass along information.  Most people don't ask questions here they make statements.  And currently there isn't a lot of new information the dev team wants us to pass along.  But please if you have questions we will do our best to answer them or find you the answer.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
I would literally beat the shit out of these scammer for ya'll if I could.

I do it for a fee, interested people send me a PM.

You have no rep, nobody will pay you upfront, only if you finish your work 1st or via escrow.

I keep reading this thread and I don't see any community manager answers here. With such budget there should be one to work with the SOMN community...
 SONM has started to ban people that criticize them in their telegram channel.

is that true ?
violently
Activity: 234
@stoniestfool what is the reason for you to be here ??

He wants to buy it cheaper than you did, below 1700 sat.
Not a chance. I make wise investments. I have pointed out the many flaws with the dev team and tech. This coin has 0% chance at sucess. I would buy useless etheruem token before somn.

I agree but we don't have any other choice for us because already many people have invested in SONM and selling them at the lower price. Already SONM people are updating things but it is not moving in a positive way, they need to take care in different before ICO they answer many questions and after ICO no answers from them because they collected a huge amount of money.
If I were you I would consider holding in hope that pumper and dumpers eventually pump. I would literally beat the shit out of these scammer for ya'll if I could.
Take solace in knowing, I knew about bitcoin when it was 8 cents. Never bought in or mined until a year ago. So I lost out on more than probably anyone here lost.

yes you probably called it a scam like you do for sonm and ether ? and you still continue to give your "advise" ..
You are scum.You double down retard. No one here except you tried to hype this coin after it was clearly a scam. Then you want to call me out for telling the truth. I hope your wallet gets hacked just before the price skyrockets.  At least I  give real advice. You can sit and spin for all I care. You said the dev left a year ago and clearly his post was may 2nd this year. Then you said the co founder left months ago when the blog was from 2 days ago. You are just a sad sack IMHO.
ahahah you are totally discredited , thank you for saving us from this scam oh my lord ! ahahah ridiculous.. I will just ignore you thank you for your posts you made my day
HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU OUTRIGHT LIE TRYING TO HYPE THIS COIN AFTER BRAGGING ABOUT BUYING 60K. LIKE I SAID.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Not a chance. I make wise investments. I have pointed out the many flaws with the dev team and tech. This coin has 0% chance at sucess. I would buy useless etheruem token before somn.

I agree but we don't have any other choice for us because already many people have invested in SONM and selling them at the lower price. Already SONM people are updating things but it is not moving in a positive way, they need to take care in different before ICO they answer many questions and after ICO no answers from them because they collected a huge amount of money.
If I were you I would consider holding in hope that pumper and dumpers eventually pump. I would literally beat the shit out of these scammer for ya'll if I could.
Take solace in knowing, I knew about bitcoin when it was 8 cents. Never bought in or mined until a year ago. So I lost out on more than probably anyone here lost.

yes you probably called it a scam like you do for sonm and ether ? and you still continue to give your "advise" ..
You are scum.You double down retard. No one here except you tried to hype this coin after it was clearly a scam. Then you want to call me out for telling the truth. I hope your wallet gets hacked just before the price skyrockets.  At least I  give real advice. You can sit and spin for all I care. You said the dev left a year ago and clearly his post was may 2nd this year. Then you said the co founder left months ago when the blog was from 2 days ago. You are just a sad sack IMHO.
ahahah you are totally discredited , thank you for saving us from this scam oh my lord ! ahahah ridiculous.. I will just ignore you thank you for your posts you made my day

Golem down ,Sonm up  

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

I'm not sure. Later one gets annoyed
Buy or not buy  
a big question today and next week
but eth ..... 2$ and now ?

edit:   Baм нyжeн в кoмaндy мapкeтoлoг     Grin     

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
@stoniestfool what is the reason for you to be here ?? I don't understand, just dump your 0,005 btc worth coins and leave us in peace.
about your 1usd/token price it's bullshit price and bullshit volume, it's like this with every ICO at the start
and you are talking about my 5% loss from yesterday? yes I bought for 1900sat and now it's 1850sat, omg I will cry ! almost everything is on red on poloniex today should I cry and call everything a big scam ? comprendo ?
Unlike you i never bought into this crap. You talk alot of crap for being clueless. Your bullshit hype to recover you losses is my reason to be here. Just admit this was a scam from the get go.
You have lied so many times it is pathetic. If the devs were not dumping who was? When did you receive your ico payout?
You lost out like many others. At least they took their losses and did not try to scam others by hyping a scam.

Dev never dumped. No one dumped. Pre ICO Buyers just sell because they are on this Prices today also in Profits.
Activity: 168
All coins will go down. We are now in the Bear Market and I think this could take after the Big raise last months 2 or 3 years
@stoniestfool what is the reason for you to be here ?? I don't understand, just dump your 0,005 btc worth coins and leave us in peace.
about your 1usd/token price it's bullshit price and bullshit volume, it's like this with every ICO at the start
and you are talking about my 5% loss from yesterday? yes I bought for 1900sat and now it's 1850sat, omg I will cry ! almost everything is on red on poloniex today should I cry and call everything a big scam ? comprendo ?
Unlike you i never bought into this crap. You talk alot of crap for being clueless. Your bullshit hype to recover you losses is my reason to be here. Just admit this was a scam from the get go.
You have lied so many times it is pathetic. If the devs were not dumping who was? When did you receive your ico payout?
You lost out like many others. At least they took their losses and did not try to scam others by hyping a scam.

ok you are probably just one of these polish ex members who leaved the team 1 year ago and want their ICO part. If I would like to hype I would post ancient articles like you do or just post "to the moon !" everywhere. I'm just responding to your FUD and defending the project from your noobs accusations. GL man with your idiot speach, almost every topic it's the same I understand why the more and more projects don't want to come to btctalk anymore
Jump to: