Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 397. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Greetings!

This is caused by a lot of new letters, answers, clarifications. We didn't expect, that it would be so difficult for people to correctly calculate the bonuses themselves.

Stay tunes,
SONM Community

So you are answering emails you already solved, accordingly to you, while mine is pasted here with block chain time stamps pointed and calculation done already. You never replied. There is no mistake in calculation bonus from my part, as you say, since there is a bonus of 7,5% after mine, so mine should be 7,5%. Exchange rates you don't even talk about.

Funny how difficult it is to believe in what you say. Maybe in 1 or 2 days you will verify my email, right? Save yourself the trouble and refund me, I'll gladly give you my tokens back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ouch.  Until they release the coin on Bittrex you still have hope.  Good lucks.   Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Activity: 154
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Greetings!

News at 08.07.17:

1. PreICO participants refund requests have been processed.
https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-official-announcement-c79e72cebc92?source=collection_home---4------3-----------

2. Bonuses for non-ETH transactions have been issued to almost all the ICO participants.

We apologize for the delayed answers, all the request will be processed as soon as possible, at the moment we are working hard on it.

If you haven't receive an answer, we'll process your email asap. There are LOTS of emails, including LOTS of emails from scammers pretending to be ICO participants.
We are checking all the emails one by one, and all the requests to [email protected] will be processed in 1-2 days.

It must be the 3rd or 4th time in some 3 weeks that they will be processed in 1-2 days. And that they're almost all done, with just a few edge cases to go.

Greetings!

This is caused by a lot of new letters, answers, clarifications. We didn't expect, that it would be so difficult for people to correctly calculate the bonuses themselves.

Stay tunes,
SONM Community
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
Greetings!

News at 08.07.17:

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-official-announcement-c79e72cebc92?source=collection_home---4------3-----------

2. Bonuses for non-ETH transactions have been issued to almost all the ICO participants.

We apologize for the delayed answers, all the request will be processed as soon as possible, at the moment we are working hard on it.

If you haven't receive an answer, we'll process your email asap. There are LOTS of emails, including LOTS of emails from scammers pretending to be ICO participants.
We are checking all the emails one by one, and all the requests to [email protected] will be processed in 1-2 days.

It must be the 3rd or 4th time in some 3 weeks that they will be processed in 1-2 days. And that they're almost all done, with just a few edge cases to go.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
If the team keeps us informed of what is happening and what they are doing, no one will complain and even if the price falls below ICO, it will soon rise! What cann't happen is lack of communication with the community! Congratulations SONM. Smiley
Activity: 17
I think it would be good improvements after summer and skyrocket price.
Hopefully just like that, i will hold the sonm for a long period of time  Smiley

See you guys in the future, when we make a nice ROI.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Sonm will form uptrend soon. Not a joke. Smiley

I hope it will bounce back soon I bought more at recent price which seems bottom line. We just need some good news and a release to make this more valuable.
Activity: 56

V1 Rocket      Exploded at startup     Grin

Lol das Projekt ist scheiße
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

V1 Rocket      Exploded at startup     Grin
Activity: 56
Hopefully just like that, i will hold the sonm for a long period of time  Smiley

I'm sure you will hehehe
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Greetings!

News at 08.07.17:

Thank you for your understanding!

3.  In a few days there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef?source=user_profile---------11-----------

In the future there will be short videos weekly and so people can see the progression of the development.

4.  Token verification in progress. We made a request, waiting answer from etherscan team

5.  Also we added a zendesk chat to ico.sonm.io. It should be fully operational soon.

At next monday should be a large update.

Stay tunes, best regards,
SONM Community

I guess we'll all be waiting for monday's news !

I immediately realized that soon the Sonm project will run out of trouble and there will be a recovery and a price increase. Waiting for more action from the devs team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Sonm will form uptrend soon. Not a joke. Smiley
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Now, it is getting better! Thanks for the info SONM Community!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Greetings!

News at 08.07.17:

Thank you for your understanding!

3.  In a few days there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef?source=user_profile---------11-----------

In the future there will be short videos weekly and so people can see the progression of the development.

4.  Token verification in progress. We made a request, waiting answer from etherscan team

5.  Also we added a zendesk chat to ico.sonm.io. It should be fully operational soon.

At next monday should be a large update.

Stay tunes, best regards,
SONM Community

I guess we'll all be waiting for monday's news !
Activity: 642
Buy or cry Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
finally some good news
Jump to: