Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 411. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
i just bought 25K SNM more. Awesome price.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Thanks for this update so this matter solved nicely. This is good price to buy more some big news will come after this from my point of view this is last chance to grab this coin at this rate.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Lol, I'm not dumping. You misunderstood what I wrote.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Quote from: dolores12
TEAM IS FUCKING REFUND ALL PRE ICO INVESTORS WHY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR BONUS ?

I've been asking this question myself. It would have been much cheaper and better for their image to either refund, or answer the emails of verified investors explaining how did they calculate exchange rates and bonuses. They chose to ignore and disrespect, so they only damaged their image and provoked the massive drop in valuation by themselves. Anyone with half of a brain can see this.

You call the complaining here fud  Cheesy? You don't know what fud is.

let me buy at 1k sat Cheesy

Seems like you will get there.

they have 100000 emails how they will respond in few days?? come on

how about they employ some people to do that! they've got 33 million USD!

Exactly, and I doubt they have that much of emails, they recalculated bonus of 254 addresses.

@dolores  

Anyway, they already said they won't refund me in this topic, and they gave me guess what, 195 tokens as bonus and with the wrong percentage, they didn't fix the exchange rate. So don't expect me to be screwed over in my pockets and sit and cry.

BTW, I bet you enjoyed the 1000 sat couple of days ago in liqui (don't need to thank me though), I know a girl who liked a lot, she even said she will buy a lambo... you remind me her, dolores  Roll Eyes.

keep dumping mate and te to your friend to dump also ! lets see when price is over ico in the next 15 days how many ppl will cry lol

I've been asking this question myself. It would have been much cheaper and better for their image to either refund, or answer the emails of verified investors explaining how did they calculate exchange rates and bonuses. They chose to ignore and disrespect, so they only damaged their image and provoked the massive drop in valuation by themselves. Anyone with half of a brain can see this.

You call the complaining here fud  Cheesy? You don't know what fud is.

Exactly, and I doubt they have that much of emails, they recalculated bonus of 254 addresses.

@dolores  

Anyway, they already said they won't refund me in this topic, and they gave me guess what, 195 tokens as bonus and with the wrong percentage, they didn't fix the exchange rate. So don't expect me to be screwed over in my pockets and sit and cry.

BTW, I bet you enjoyed the 1000 sat couple of days ago in liqui (don't need to thank me though), I know a girl who liked a lot, she even said she will buy a lambo... you remind me her, dolores  Roll Eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
We need big exchanges at this stage when sell pressure is increasing it doesn't matter but this making all investors much panic. Big volume will make this situation much relaxed and price will get back to rising mode.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You call the complaining here fud  Cheesy? You don't know what fud is.

I almost lost confidence at the coin,,too weak.  since ICO, the price down  ,,down,,, never  ever bounce a bit. Cry Cry

and  anyone who form the  team   here ??

Yes we are here.  Do you have a question I can assist you with?

" there isn't a lot of new information the dev team wants us to pass along"

is this a joke? do they try to dump the price more? 

I hope so

yeap i would not have a problem also lol let me buy at 1k sat  Grin
Activity: 251
Stop crying and bitching like little kids. If you believe in the project then support it all the way. Stop talking about the price, stop asking the same question - when SONM will be listed on other exchanges, stop trashtalking about your "missing" 4,73926% bonus. Just stop, and without that we all know you are in only to dump.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I almost lost confidence at the coin,,too weak.  since ICO, the price down  ,,down,,, never  ever bounce a bit. Cry Cry

I hope so

Activity: 280
can believe that happened . all the people tell me this project is better than RLC or GNT ...but the result make me sad

Activity: 207

Damn I just read that on Slack if it's true then it's no wonder the price is so low right now, besides the bad start with the delayed bonuses and bounties I just don't like the lack of communication from Dev team with the community but at this point it's hard to tell whether or not they'll deliver on the roadmap.

What lack of communication? The community manager answers questions in Slack daily and most of the devs are available on Telegram. Including the project leader. How are the delayed bonuses and bounties related to the good fundamentals of the project?

SONM has good fundamentals and tons of funding. They can't fail, they may screw up a couple of times(like every crypto business does) but in the end they will be succesful and holders will be happy.

It may seem like we don't speak much here on the forums.  That is because we are only here to answer questions, and pass along information.  Most people don't ask questions here they make statements.  And currently there isn't a lot of new information the dev team wants us to pass along.  But please if you have questions we will do our best to answer them or find you the answer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
So much talks around about bonuses and bounty. Really sad to see it everywhere around. SONM will contunue development and will be added on major exchanges. God price to buy now. Wahen bounty talks will finished we will see more better picture.
Activity: 518
Damn I just read that on Slack if it's true then it's no wonder the price is so low right now, besides the bad start with the delayed bonuses and bounties I just don't like the lack of communication from Dev team with the community but at this point it's hard to tell whether or not they'll deliver on the roadmap.

What lack of communication? The community manager answers questions in Slack daily and most of the devs are available on Telegram. Including the project leader. How are the delayed bonuses and bounties related to the good fundamentals of the project?

SONM has good fundamentals and tons of funding. They can't fail, they may screw up a couple of times(like every crypto business does) but in the end they will be succesful and holders will be happy.

This. The FUD in this thread is unbelievable.
Jump to: