Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 415. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,
sonm is in short squeeze hold those who have bought.
Buy those who didn't got into the ico.

Price will definately go high when big exchanges come to play.
Also this specific is pos (giving payouts)...

Those who won't get on now will have to pay a heavy price in some months
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
red trust from me to sonm_Community. if they answer me an explain everything then i will delete it.
i hope you can understand why i had to do this.

Me too. I'll remove when I have my money.
I suspect part of the reason for the discrepancy is because of they use etherum.io to show the rate while using shapeshift.io rates for actual exchange.

But only SONM can help you guys in any case.  Go bug them till they get it resolved.  I know that is what I would do unless you're willing to lose the bonus...

They should use their own token allocation to fix this if they have to since the screw up is on their side, IMO.  Hope they do fix it for you guys.  Only right.

It could have been. In any case I am sure you agree that the price one displays and induces people to pay for is the price one is forced to deliver, or one must give the money back. This works like this in any moderately developed country with costumer protection. One cannot conveniently say it is a ''mistake'', otherwise the whole economy would be scam-based. It is just appalling how these people didn't worry about their image so far, in any competitive market companies would rush to make a public statement and solve the cases, especially if they got 42 million usd and have conditions to develop their product.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Sonm is a long term investment.Those who were expecting big jump in price should have not inveated in ico but wait for exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
LOL hwy all this fud? price is very low you can all buy cheap  Cheesy Cheesy

For non professional fud users team is not a scam 100% they are out with there names etc

they are just still a small team and they don't have good communication for now

so be smart and buy cheap or dump your tokens and move on

why the team will keep your bonus tokens??

team is very honest and they even refund pre ico investors

also bittrex will soon add sonm and you may then convinced that they are not scammers

just check sonm's team twitter account trex is a follower  Grin 
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
they gave us so little information
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
red trust from me to sonm_Community. if they answer me an explain everything then i will delete it.
i hope you can understand why i had to do this.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
The bonus queue is empty now. If you were missed, you need to email [email protected] ASAP with your txid and your withdraw address.

how can i check if i am in now? because i did not get an answer to my e-mails.

Check the ethereum address you used to receive tokens. But don't hold your breath waiting for a solution via emails.

i did this. and i still did not get any coins. i won't spend more time with this crap. thats it for me.

You should keep pressing here in forums, it is your money, don't accept being duped easily. Did you noticed there were only 254 addresses to correct bonuses? 2 weeks for 254 addresses and no explanation whatsoever about the criteria they used.

and they've been repeating for weeks "please give us time, there are 8000 addresses to check manually" Grin Roll Eyes

That is true. All addresses had to be checked. I am certain some legitimate complaints fell through the cracks. If you believe you are still short on bonus, check your withdraw address against this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvC5SrTBylaP8APoTTABglU2QWxgCc5cZCugWBUnw4M/edit#gid=999474327

If it's not there, send your txid and withdraw address to [email protected] asap

I did it yesterday, as I did 15 days ago. Nobody ever took the time to answser.
legendary
to sum up.

i wrote these e-mails to [email protected]
Date: 20 June 2017 at 21:18:05 GMT+2
Date: 27 June 2017 at 16:09:39 GMT+2
Date: 2 July 2017 at 19:44:29 GMT+2

Date: 2 July 2017 at 20:02:19 GMT+2
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2 July 2017 at 21:27:45 GMT+2
To: [email protected]

NOBODY sent me an answer.

legendary
The bonus queue is empty now. If you were missed, you need to email [email protected] ASAP with your txid and your withdraw address.

how can i check if i am in now? because i did not get an answer to my e-mails.

Check the ethereum address you used to receive tokens. But don't hold your breath waiting for a solution via emails.

i did this. and i still did not get any coins. i won't spend more time with this crap. thats it for me.

You should keep pressing here in forums, it is your money, don't accept being duped easily. Did you noticed there were only 254 addresses to correct bonuses? 2 weeks for 254 addresses and no explanation whatsoever about the criteria they used.

and they've been repeating for weeks "please give us time, there are 8000 addresses to check manually" Grin Roll Eyes

That is true. All addresses had to be checked. I am certain some legitimate complaints fell through the cracks. If you believe you are still short on bonus, check your withdraw address against this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvC5SrTBylaP8APoTTABglU2QWxgCc5cZCugWBUnw4M/edit#gid=999474327

If it's not there, send your txid and withdraw address to [email protected] asap

how many times shall i send this e-mail. nobody is answering me and i still can't find my addresses in the list. if you think i don't deserve a bonus then tell me this. and tell me why you think this is like this. and do it now!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Like each and every investment project that collects the price dropped . But in the end fell more. Need new exchange. Won't trust you or anyone .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Campaign manager should be terminated.
It has usurped people's rights.
When you do this, everything will be okay.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
Some news here? Untill now I lost alot of money

A failed ICO as the failed team took out. That's it.

It seems to me that you are not really aware of the type of investors you pull along with ICO`s like these.

Hint: Its not the type you want to take money from and then not deliver, and since they went pretty public with their face/and prob correct names, im guessing they will eventually deliver and are just a bit unorganized.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

A failed ICO as the failed team took out. That's it.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
This ICO is soo screwed. With the ICO money they've could hired like 20 people to help them manually and sort everything in 1 day  Huh

i think this project would show some result in years minimum. no way to see some great increase in short term. we have to deal with that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
sonm  into listing on https://exchange.coss.io ??

Its a super small exchange, but any exchange added is a plus in my book!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
At the rate the coin was going down i thought it was about to reach 2 cents lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sonm  into listing on https://exchange.coss.io ??
@SONM team, was it fog computing or mist computing? I'm getting confused.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i dont understand people who keep trying thinking SONM is a good project

They were short in peanuts, only 254... be understanding!!
Jump to: