Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 454. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Jeez the amount of noobs here is astounding...pretty smart investing into crypto not knowing shit..

The SONM team is probably going/drowning in tickets...a never ending shit show.

Welcome to the crypto community shit show. Very rarely do you come across people that actually now what they are doing, or take their time to figure something out themselves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Jeez the amount of noobs here is astounding...pretty smart investing into crypto not knowing shit..

True but the recent growth of the market and the success of ICOs are due in large parts to the number of uninformed or lightly-informed investors jumping in.

I expect a correction when these start wondering "what to do with these assets now" and "why they're not growing at x% anymore".

Tokens need to have a function in the project, or give dividends. If that's not the case, they are just a puff of smoke and will go downhill eventually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
...pretty smart investing into crypto not knowing shit..

Make that: "pretty smart investing into crypto with other people not knowing shit"  Grin

(allthough I had some troubles too with Chrome acting up lately...)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

True but the recent growth of the market and the success of ICOs are due in large parts to the number of uninformed or lightly-informed investors jumping in.

I expect a correction when these start wondering "what to do with these assets now" and "why they're not growing at x% anymore".
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 487
Merit: 250
sorry but can anybody help me to find the token in myetherwallet?

i think i must create the token but wich adress, token name ( i think SNM ) and decimals i must write to show my token?

thanks and sorry for a little bit off topic

greetz easy

It's on their website: https://sonm.io/deposit-faq/
Towards the end of the page

Thanks a lot man, you are my hero today. !!!! Smiley
Hello guys, Sonm support do not respond to any of my messages so I would like to try ask you for help. I contributed during ICO period by BTC. In first step i entered my ETH wallet (because its ERC20 token) and in the second step i was able to see the deposit BTC adress where i sent the BTCs. For now i have no BTC and no SONM tokens. Can you let me know what should I do? Thank you very much.

When did your transaction confirm?
Activity: 4

i think i must create the token but wich adress, token name ( i think SNM ) and decimals i must write to show my token?

greetz easy

It's on their website: https://sonm.io/deposit-faq/
Towards the end of the page
Activity: 3
Hello guys, Sonm support do not respond to any of my messages so I would like to try ask you for help. I contributed during ICO period by BTC. In first step i entered my ETH wallet (because its ERC20 token) and in the second step i was able to see the deposit BTC adress where i sent the BTCs. For now i have no BTC and no SONM tokens. Can you let me know what should I do? Thank you very much.
Activity: 487

greetz easy
Activity: 22
Is tidex trustable?

Idk, if you want to buy there is a guy selling it p2p using SebastianJu, if you want to sell just wait a little longer, seriously.

I want to buy all SNM Cheesy

Anybody selling it below 10000 sats is going to regret big time later this week.
Activity: 55
Is tidex trustable?

Idk, if you want to buy there is a guy selling it p2p using SebastianJu, if you want to sell just wait a little longer, seriously.

I want to buy all SNM Cheesy
Activity: 420
Is tidex trustable?

yeap i did a small buy and i send tokens back to my wallet with no problems guys feel free to buy you will not find this price tomorrow
Is tidex trustable?

Activity: 55
Is tidex trustable?
ICO price was around 5000sats Smiley Smiley

Can't believe people are dumping it below ICO price on tidex.  Shocked

If that is true (wth is tidex?), they are the pre-ICO buyers, they got each token for a lil over 2 cents of dollar, so they can dump it for the ICO price and make profit. When this minority is finished dumping, no one else will sell the tokens below ICO price.
If they are gonna do that, isn't it more profitable to just accept back the original ETH?

Exactly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

If that is true (wth is tidex?), they are the pre-ICO buyers, they got each token for a lil over 2 cents of dollar, so they can dump it for the ICO price and make profit. When this minority is finished dumping, no one else will sell the tokens below ICO price.
If they are gonna do that, isn't it more profitable to just accept back the original ETH?

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
lol the 'cheaper' thing is proving less and less true as ICO's become more mainstream.

I, for one, haven't had a single token go below ICO price, and currently SOMN is no different even on tiny Tidex (BTW TIDEX IS NEW WHICH IS WHY WITHDRAWAL FEES ARE SO HIGH BUT THEY ARE NOT A SCAM LIKE HITBTC!)

ICO price was somewhere around 12 or 13 cents USD.

Last I checked it was between 13 and 14. It hit .40 but thing is Tidex is TINY and the coins will always have a mini bullrush as people realize the market is so small, and start slowing down again, waiting for bittrex or polo.

Encryptotel ETT - ICO price 4700 satoshi / Tidex 5000 satoshi (no problem with distribution)
SONM - ICO price ~5000 satoshi / Tidex 4501 satoshi (no problem with fake address on slack)
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Tidex ~ 0,00004501 BTC
Jump to: