Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 450. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 7
I could not find my balance SONM ? 
please help  Cry
i am sent wallet (tides) to wallet (liqui)

ADDRESS: 0xe506df50038e04b34600a5efe38699e6aa96de01
TXID : 0x99ef80daef70d17f0f18d3f4ffed5e7e2716b6b419a34f23936c5d04f704a9ae

http://store6.up-00.com/2017-06/149798229638871.gif

balance still show "0".............
I'm in the same situation as you!!!
why??? need help............too
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
did bittrex cancel hosting this coin?

Bittrex will add this coin for sure without any doubt don't ask that type of question while you don't have any valid source for that.
lol are you scared of the truth? what a dumb moron. bittrex will NOT list SONM because it'll yield dividends and this is a legal liability for US-based exchanges such as bittrex. so neither bittrex nor poloniex will ever list SONM. enjoy your low-volume exchanges guys!

ho no, another one who miss the ico Smiley enjoy your crapy coin Smiley
do you realize that SONM is traded right now BELOW the ICO price, right? if I wanted I could buy your shitcoin for less than the price you paid during its flawed ICO. what a fucking retarded argument

what are you doing here anyway ? you dont have friend or family ? stop wasting your time with sonm if you dont like the project.
nope I don't have neither friends nor family
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Bittrex will add this coin for sure without any doubt don't ask that type of question while you don't have any valid source for that.
lol are you scared of the truth? what a dumb moron. bittrex will NOT list SONM because it'll yield dividends and this is a legal liability for US-based exchanges such as bittrex. so neither bittrex nor poloniex will ever list SONM. enjoy your low-volume exchanges guys!

do you realize that SONM is traded right now BELOW the ICO price, right? if I wanted I could buy your shitcoin for less than the price you paid during its flawed ICO. what a fucking retarded argument

what are you doing here anyway ? you dont have friend or family ? stop wasting your time with sonm if you dont like the project.

Right now it is trading at 6400 sats on liqui.io up from ~5000 sats ICO.
ah, last time I checked a bit more than few hours ago it was like 4700 sats. i bet it'll go down again
Activity: 22

Right now it is trading at 6400 sats on liqui.io up from ~5000 sats ICO.

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Polo and Bittrex have nothing to do with what the coin's function is... they are purely an exchange medium. Both exchanges currently list coins that would leave them open to way more legal exposure if your theory was true.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I bought enough from that low volume under 4k anyway I'm afraid about bittrex soon you will see it there because it has very big community. Bittrex is picking all promising projects for trading.

and why does sonm this an other coins not? could you please explain this to me. thank you.

which other coins? take ICONOMI for instance, it'll not be listed on bittrex because of US regulations
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

I don't think that is true, Edgeless token is on Bittrex and is going to pay dividends to investors, there is a way to go around the dividends thing and I think SONM will be listed on Bittrex soon, just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

and why does sonm this an other coins not? could you please explain this to me. thank you.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 27
I think SONM will be top on the list when Poloniex next add new coins or tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Some updates:

• Bonuses are being issued manually to all the ICO participants who haven't received the full amount of tokens+bonuses. If you have a bonus issue, and have not yet contacted [email protected] you need to asap.

but how do i know if i received the proper amount of coins? you should tell us @which time which bonus level was paid. and how should i know the BTC-ETH price you took when i deposited my BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Bittrex never confirmed listing it so cancelling is not possible. we are still waiting on news from the top exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Some updates:

• We'll start counting bounty campaign stakes and tokens after refunds and after issuing all the tokens with bonuses to ICO participants, In about 2 days. If there are questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can address them to one of our bounty managers: @aleco
  • Bonuses are being issued manually to all the ICO participants who haven't received the full amount of tokens+bonuses. If you have a bonus issue, and have not yet contacted [email protected] you need to asap.
  • Late non-ETH deposits that didn't arrive until after the sale was complete will be refunded. If you made a non-ETH deposit that didn't arrive until the sale was complete, please contact [email protected] if you have not done so already.
  • The main priority at the moment is pre-ICO refunds and processing all the ICO deposits that went through incorrectly.
  • We are handling this right now, and believe we'll finish these tasks within 1-2 days.
  • The ETH network is currently choked out by another large ICO. If you experience TX issues today, do not panic.
  • More exchanges are coming, and we cannot name them. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks a lot for the info  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some updates:

• We'll start counting bounty campaign stakes and tokens after refunds and after issuing all the tokens with bonuses to ICO participants, In about 2 days. If there are questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can address them to one of our bounty managers: @aleco
  • Late non-ETH deposits that didn't arrive until after the sale was complete will be refunded. If you made a non-ETH deposit that didn't arrive until the sale was complete, please contact [email protected] if you have not done so already.
  • The main priority at the moment is pre-ICO refunds and processing all the ICO deposits that went through incorrectly.
  • We are handling this right now, and believe we'll finish these tasks within 1-2 days.
  • The ETH network is currently choked out by another large ICO. If you experience TX issues today, do not panic.
  • More exchanges are coming, and we cannot name them. Thanks for understanding.

Jump to: