Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 497. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i had the same problem so couldn't invest. ah well more out there.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The dashboard of SONM's website is wrong no ?

60,310 ETH on etherscan (then 50% of target cap) and 289,341,336.47 SNM sold on dashboard (around 90% of target cap), can someone explain me ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
guys...How much should I put as a gas limit?

i did it with less but  add 65000 just to be sure
Activity: 392
I get a warning address is not checksummed in mew anyone get this? Ok to send?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 347
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Man it must be nice to be a whale. One guy instantly gets a 4% return because he bought the first 10% of the ICO.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x503066f2ead628569f16c01c4b3ca469f22cec4a

8700 Eth during the first bit of the ICO. Pretty bold buy!

He owns 35.5 Million tokens (18.5%), the whale closest to him only owns 7.9 million tokens (4.14%)

Holly F....

Can you tell how many tokens were sold per, say, each 10 minutes since the ICO start? For instance, how many tokens were sold 41 minutes after the ICO started?
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Been a buyer of tokens as soon as they hit open markets but this is my first time actually doing an ETH contract to do an ICO and stuff.

Here is hoping that my first experience is a positive one  Grin Grin
Activity: 52
I just bought some K'ys of SNM all went smooth, let's see.
Activity: 56
ok, this is the first ICO I want to invest in that just doesn't seem to work...  I go to the ICO page, select ETH, paste my (etherwallet) eth adress and nowhere can i see where and how to send eth? Huh Buttons don't respond it seems.

many people had the same problem. when they asked the team for support they didn't even care to properly respond to the problem. everything was dogshit during this ICO: no escrow, shitty servers that crashed, shitty dashboard that didn't show where to send the eth. if they cannot take care of those basic things how can they aim to build a decentralized computer? it's gonna be a total failure
Activity: 420
ok, this is the first ICO I want to invest in that just doesn't seem to work...  I go to the ICO page, select ETH, paste my (etherwallet) eth adress and nowhere can i see where and how to send eth? Huh Buttons don't respond it seems.

you have to send the eth from your local wallet not from exchange at 0x93025150b13Eb744D51d927549a30630912E8Fe8

thats all
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Desactive Adblock or try with another web browser like Edge  Wink

Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 27

Desactive Adblock or try with another web browser like Edge  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 146
Man it must be nice to be a whale. One guy instantly gets a 4% return because he bought the first 10% of the ICO.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x503066f2ead628569f16c01c4b3ca469f22cec4a

8700 Eth during the first bit of the ICO. Pretty bold buy!

He owns 35.5 Million tokens (18.5%), the whale closest to him only owns 7.9 million tokens (4.14%)
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Those who invest in pre Ico what should I do ?
Activity: 55
Is the ico sold out yet or can I invest ether?

TOTAL AMOUNT OF TOKENS ISSUED ON ICO:

331.360.000 SNM

SNM TOKEN SOLD:

289.341.336.47 SNM
Activity: 154
Goes fast.

I already bought few k SONAM tokens. Everything is ok through Myetherwallet
Activity: 347
Finally!!

It is indeed visible if you paid in BTC

above is correct, but i do not see SNM amount or token anywhere yet.

Now my transaction is also showing there but yeah, I don't see the tokens. Maybe because of all the delay problems, they will calculate the time of all payments to calculate the bonus.

me too...
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Is the ico sold out yet or can I invest ether?

not sold out, at least according to their website: https://ico.sonm.io/
Jump to: