Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 530. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Can you fix the slack link? It isn't working a couple of days now
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Can someone please explain how the ICO bonus mentioned on the website works? Not sure what those percentages are referring to. Thanks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
is ico starting in 01 : 16 : 13 : 35 ?

is this correct time? thats actually june 16th, not 15th ?
Activity: 170
Semux!
From the website ICO structure,

quote "To reflect Ethereum’s recent rise in value, we decided to adjust SNM accordingly. While Ethereum increased from 222 000 000 to 444 000 000,"

Not able to understand what this does mean. See the bold text

Does it mean, token has now increased to 444 million.

To reflect Ethereum’s recent rise in value, we decided to adjust SNM accordingly. While Ethereum increased from 222 000 000 to 444 000 000, we adjusted the SNM price to 2424 SNM for 1 ETH, so SNM tokens will cost less and the cap will be halved. Although this has lowered the total number of funds gathered during ICO to 136 699 ETH, please note that the ratio of token distribution among ICO and pre-ICO participants, bounty participants, and SONM team members have been retained.

Read the whole part of this paragraph to understand about new adjustment.

Do I get it right that after they collect 136 699 ETH the ICO will stop?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
HI,I want to participate in SONM ICO with TIME tokens,can someone please guide me how to participate using TIME.I have all my Time stored in MEW can I send directly to ICO address?

https://sonm.io/sonm-ico-details/

We'll have limited cap for Chronobank and some cryptos, and this limited cap will be revealed if it is reached.

More information will be available on ICO site prior to sale.
Thanks but only 1 day is left and there is still no info in this regard.I reckon all SNM token will be sold in few hours and I do not want to miss out on it
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'll try and ask this again.

Can I use MetaMask to buy and receive tokens from the ICO or not??

Thanks

Yes you can, but they won't be immediately visible.
Activity: 392
Is there a countdown timer or specific block no the ico will start on?
US citizens or residents can't invest in SONM? Isn't SONM going to be on bittrex? How come US citizens/ residents can't buy in the crowdsale but you can buy in bittrex if it comes in the exchange?

Polo is US as well and look at all the ETH tokens.

The restriction only applies to the crowdsale itself as the organisation doing it doesn't comply with the US laws.

To clarify something here:

It will be on exchanges after the ICO. We have not named those exchanges, nor will we, until after it happens.

Thank you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

quote "To reflect Ethereum’s recent rise in value, we decided to adjust SNM accordingly. While Ethereum increased from 222 000 000 to 444 000 000,"

To reflect Ethereum’s recent rise in value, we decided to adjust SNM accordingly. While Ethereum increased from 222 000 000 to 444 000 000, we adjusted the SNM price to 2424 SNM for 1 ETH, so SNM tokens will cost less and the cap will be halved. Although this has lowered the total number of funds gathered during ICO to 136 699 ETH, please note that the ratio of token distribution among ICO and pre-ICO participants, bounty participants, and SONM team members have been retained.

Read the whole part of this paragraph to understand about new adjustment.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
US citizens or residents can't invest in SONM? Isn't SONM going to be on bittrex? How come US citizens/ residents can't buy in the crowdsale but you can buy in bittrex if it comes in the exchange?

Polo is US aswell and look at all the ETH tokens.

The restriction only applies to the crowdsale itself as the organisation doing it doesn't comply with the US laws.
Activity: 612

Activity: 72
Activity: 294
I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project!
maybe you are missed with bounty progran , but you can buy the token when ICO starts 15 june 2017. you can buy some sonm token here if you are interested http://www.sonm.io
Activity: 28
I'll try and ask this again.

Can I use MetaMask to buy and receive tokens from the ICO or not??

Thanks
Hi guy really interesting project! I have some question for dev:

1 Is there some hard cap for any ico partecipant or not? (example, in Brave ico one has 25-30% of coins)
2 I know i have to control one ETH address with private key but i read i can partecipate with many kind of coins so, can you explain the mechanism behind this ICO (maybe a noob question i know), for example, i have DASH or MONERO, will i be able to send them directly to your ICO page or i have to convert them with shapeshift in ETH?

You know, in this moment is difficult to be part of an ICO too, it seems that using faster coins maybe can give you much more possibility  Undecided

More information will be available on ICO page prior to sale, but yes faster currencies do have an edge. Just be sure you do not use an exchange to send ETH!
Activity: 189
Hi guy really interesting project! I have some question for dev:

1 Is there some hard cap for any ico partecipant or not? (example, in Brave ico one has 25-30% of coins)
2 I know i have to control one ETH address with private key but i read i can partecipate with many kind of coins so, can you explain the mechanism behind this ICO (maybe a noob question i know), for example, i have DASH or MONERO, will i be able to send them directly to your ICO page or i have to convert them with shapeshift in ETH?

You know, in this moment is difficult to be part of an ICO too, it seems that using faster coins maybe can give you much more possibility  Undecided
Activity: 168
I think it should stay 1 eth equals 606 somn. And burn rest of the coins instead of changing the ratio. Now it looks like all bounty hunters very pissed off and they are right. They lost around 75% which is a huge difference.

you are telling the true. not only the bounty hunters anger about the exchange rate being change, the investors in April also don't like this change ..

I think it is more reasonable to change the ratio since it is fair to buyers who buy the ETH now.

yes, it's right . ETH is so high and it has an impressive increase within 2 months from 50$ -60$ in April and now it's increased about 8 times .
This is a good decision from SONM teams and it's quite suitable for all investors at this time.
Activity: 59
I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project!
Activity: 703
I think it should stay 1 eth equals 606 somn. And burn rest of the coins instead of changing the ratio. Now it looks like all bounty hunters very pissed off and they are right. They lost around 75% which is a huge difference.

you are telling the true. not only the bounty hunters anger about the exchange rate being change, the investors in April also don't like this change ..

I think it is more reasonable to change the ratio since it is fair to buyers who buy the ETH now.
I have joined the presale two month ago.And you now say 1 spt just can change 1 snm. What's your contractual spirit?

This team is just one hell of a scammer. If early investors only knew they probably didn't buy SONM on day one because they only get 606SONM/ETH while those who invest these days gets more than 2k tokens for an ETH. 2000+ tokens is sure a lot.

So go and answer questions on bounty page which bounty hunters ask. I just saw an issue and I wrote here since im not part of this bounty. If ratio will be the same you should announce it on page.

From https://sonm.io/sonm-ico-details/: please note that the ratio of token distribution among ICO and pre-ICO participants, bounty participants, and SONM team members have been retained.

Jump to: