Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 526. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
22 hours to go, the bonus structure will prevent this project from selling out fast, the bonus is not fair to all, like BAT, Aragon and Bancor ICO with great performance all have flat distribution to all investors and sold out quick
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
what will be the total supply?

https://sonm.io/sonm-ico-details/

There is all details about your concern hope this will make you satisfied.

Is this possible to send eth from exchange

No you would lost your tokens whether you don't access to the private key so don't funds from any exchange.  
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Okay I'm new at ETH token ICOs and I have a quick question I hope someone can answer for me.

I have a JAXX ETH wallet. That is the address with which I will receive my SONM tokens correct?

So I can pay in BTC and then give my ETH wallet address and that is where my SONM tokens will appear?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I didnt have any problem with myetherum
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the ico contract address? There is only 1 day left.
Hope that website will not crash once the ico will open.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi, which wallet would you advice ? I use MyEthWall but it's often down during ICO. Any other idea ?
What do you mean it is often down?

myetherwallet.com is not a realiable wallet to use for ICO when the demand is very high, I missed BAT ICO and Bancor ICO just confirmed this claim. It is a good wallet don't get me wrong but I just don't know, it can't be relied upon for ICO is max cap
Pab
legendary
Is this possible to send eth from exchange
Pab
legendary
Satoshi fund blog post about Sonm is really good,thay are investing only in selected ico`s.Few people from Vc  have like my tweets about Sonm.ICO is fair and transparent,about exchanges,Sonm is profit sharing,no problem with Liqui,bittrex maybe,sooner or later we will have decentralised exchagnes for eth tokens
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what will be the total supply?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Lisk Founder Max Kordek Joins SONM Advisory Board that is really great news. I am quite sure this would bring positive impact on this project.

https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/875027822674407428
Activity: 76
Still can't decide to participate or not. The idea is promising but we have some great competitors like Golem in the market + It will take a long-term to finish the project and before this time all tokens could be dump to lows.On the other hand the technology itself quite amazing, could be very rewarding If they will continue smart marketing after ICO is done.
Activity: 347
Hi, which wallet would you advice ? I use MyEthWall but it's often down during ICO. Any other idea ?

My bad, not often down, but it was down during BANCOR ICO during a moment. My question was more about is there any advantage to choose an other wallet than MEW because last Icos I met some difficulties. (But I know it's more about the blockchain, i'm just asking)

Ok .. now I understand, no, I have no one to advise..I also use MyEthWall...But anyway .. if you have your private keys you can use the wallet you want ...
Activity: 5

My bad, not often down, but it was down during BANCOR ICO during a moment. My question was more about is there any advantage to choose an other wallet than MEW because last Icos I met some difficulties. (But I know it's more about the blockchain, i'm just asking)
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Activity: 5
Hi Guys, I just joined the train.
I think this project has some good chance of success.
I hope in the good success of ICO
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Any latest information about the exchange platform that can trad the SONM coins? Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
bounty programs are turned to dust with your latest decision. basically you are offering close to nothing. You are basically offering %0.024 of the token supply to articles now and you are even failing to answer questions on the bounty thread. For signature all the people that stayed for almost 2 months will also get less shares. Just adjust the % to be fair.

Ratio remains exactly the same for bounty campaign as it was before. Please take bounty posts to the bounty section of the forums. Thank you.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Give the pre ico participants 5648 (2x 2824 SNM) and the problem is solved. This is unfair to them and only causes harm to this project.

Ico participants should get 10k snm, pre ico participants 2500. Why? because who wants to buy a token when a bunch of other holders are probably waiting to cash out for 5x+ gains in fiat.

Obvious people dont get it really

Sonm promised 100% bonus in the pre-ico and it was a fair part everyone could join, and it was not extremly fast soldout at least 12 hours.

Many of us took the risk that people didnt wanna take, and thats what the 100% bonus was for.

Now they changed the fundamentals and pre-ico holders get for 1 eth 2424 SNM and ico investors get for 1 eth 2800.
This is insane so the pre-ico holders lose 15% value against there ethereum while we took all the risk.

1 ethereum stays 1 ethereum no matter the usd price, it go up and it drops thats crypto. Volitale they should have calculated in their ico terms.
They gave ico terms and we accepted them at 100%.

Sonm is crazy that they think they can do this, but we will fight this. For the people here that take part in the pre-ico and also feel scammed.
Send me a pm with your e-mail and we will add you to the list, togethere we will fight this nonsense.

People can say what they want its not about greed, but about honest business and they will find out its stupid what they did, they could just raise
3m less and give the pre-ico participants the share they are promised and still keep over 35 million ( plus there own 10% tokens ) Thats called greed not us.

Kind Regards,

Indeed that is why I suggested that you pre-ico holders get 5648 for each eth you spended. This would fullfill there promises. It is not your problem that ETH rised.
Well, It is quite fair so where is the problem? 1 ETH is 376USD now

The problem is obvious with the makers of SONM who did not expect this. It is now up to them to correct their mistakes.
Jump to: