Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 558. (Read 444839 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Wondering how much SONM has reached already?

You mean SONM ICO  Huh ICO has not started yet date of the SONM ICO start: 25/05/2017 we still have a week
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Wondering how much SONM has reached already?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
SONM is coming with more professional approach into this era so it seems this ICO will be very successful like the phase 1. Just waiting to know current situation what the final date will be for ICO. Is there delay or will open according to the plan?

I don't see Dev team posting any updates about it so maybe date has not changed, unless they mentioned it in Slack or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
SONM is coming with more professional approach into this era so it seems this ICO will be very successful like the phase 1. Just waiting to know current situation what the final date will be for ICO. Is there delay or will open according to the plan?
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
I can not wait for the surprise of SONM after ico is open  Cool Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Someone said this ICO was delay as the tezso?is this true?

Any update on the ICO date I have seen this asked a few times but no answers?  Anyone know?

Its not delayed to tezos,they are planning to move out the office to singapore and in this regard will have to follow the legal procedures and hence they have pushed the ICO date to 15th june.

So wait, now ICO won't start until June 15th?  Huh please clarify.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I think most of these ICOs are now following the foot step of BCAP to Singapore, I think investors should becareful because BCAP is one of company that only care about themselves and not investors, it is just a matter of time before security agencies catch up with these developers   not protecting the interest of investors. I hope SONM won't go that route

Thats very interesting, can you tell more about this topic please?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
interested in the project,and will watch.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I accidentally removed SPT tokens from MET dashboard.

Are there any instructions on how to add SPT to Token Balances? What are the Address and Decimals should be used for SPT?

Update: decimals = 18, address = 0xc8e3aa7718cf72f927b845d834be0b93c66b34e1

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think most of these ICOs are now following the foot step of BCAP to Singapore, I think investors should becareful because BCAP is one of company that only care about themselves and not investors, it is just a matter of time before security agencies catch up with these developers   not protecting the interest of investors. I hope SONM won't go that route
Activity: 251
Waiting for the ICO Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
if i look at the graphic sonm is a huge potential coin and project , dev team will make this ico great!!

Many people have strong support on SONM project because they are openly discussing all the features which they have mentioned in the white paper.
I think compared Golem, SONM is one of the best projects where it is providing more security features compared to Golem.

You are right. SONM project will provide many good specifications (GRIB) for future supercomputer as we expect .
it will be more outstanding supercomputer than the previous projects .

I believe this project will be successful after ICO launching finished .
Many investors are considering SONM as a spectacular project and worth investing in this year.
Activity: 415
i am interesting this project and watching closly. Lets see What will happen?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if i look at the graphic sonm is a huge potential coin and project , dev team will make this ico great!!

Many people have strong support on SONM project because they are openly discussing all the features which they have mentioned in the white paper.
I think compared Golem, SONM is one of the best projects where it is providing more security features compared to Golem.

You are right. SONM project will provide many good specifications (GRIB) for future supercomputer as we expect .
it will be more outstanding supercomputer than the previous projects .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Agreed with you SONM has more better plan for future development comparison charts are showing this project has clear edge through some extra features so that I also quite sure this project will get leading position in the market once it will get launched.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Any update on the ICO date I have seen this asked a few times but no answers?  Anyone know?

Its not delayed to tezos,they are planning to move out the office to singapore and in this regard will have to follow the legal procedures and hence they have pushed the ICO date to 15th june.
Activity: 392

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cool project, looking forward to the ICO!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Waiting for the ICO.
Nice visual identity! Loving the colors!
Jump to: