Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 561. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Will SONM replace the current PoW some day?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's easy to see that the SONM team is open and mindful to the concerns and advises of the potential investors. This project will go a long way if they keep this up! Good luck, and I'm waiting for ICO.
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
You have to set a buy limit for one hand at first week, when the ico will starts. It would be much honest. This will make it possible to spread the tokens more evenly.

Indeed, this will be better for the price in the long run. Less whales = less conscious dumps SONM = more stable price growth. However with no limit for one hand this ICO has a chance to end in less than 24 hours, which is always a good start for a project.
I understand your concern. Very many ICOs ended early.
I will give this wish to the team.
When will the Alfa's beta be released? GNT an IEX are developping.Which one can be the first and best?
We planing to run Alpha in the next two weeks with the support of Docker containers, which will run Quake.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
You have to set a buy limit for one hand at first week, when the ico will starts. It would be much honest. This will make it possible to spread the tokens more evenly.

Indeed, this will be better for the price in the long run. Less whales = less conscious dumps of SONM = more stable price growth. However with no limit for one hand this ICO has a chance to end in less than 24 hours, which is always a good start for a project.
Activity: 12
It seems to me you took away big part of the crypto here and put in general purpose computing. How is the network made secure?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
im just confuse, till when does the sig campaign will end? in the thread it says that it will last till june 25 but in the sig campaign spread sheet it says that it will last till the 28th of May. Im just confuse. Can anyone would like to enlighten me? thanks.
Activity: 45
When is the Pre-ICO and how do you participate? Do we PM SebastianJu? Cheers
Activity: 13
Are there any benefits for the people that participated in the pre-sale? Or will they receive exactly the same amounts as ICO participants?
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
When will the Alfa's beta be released? GNT an IEX are developping.Which one can be the first and best?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
wow, surprise to see the stronger competitor will be born , super computer a new member will fight with golem and iex .
Activity: 49
Interesting coin, added to my watch list.
Activity: 672
Activity: 34
Golem and ieX.ec  bye bye. Waiting ico !!!

Interesting.. Does this mean iExec & Golem are useless as they only have 1 check each on the features selected to be showcased by SONM???
Golem and i iExec are not useless because its tradeable but if we see SONM is awesome project and better features compared to the other 2 coins
We want to say that they are useless. Any product will find its customer.
We want to show all the attractive aspects of our project.
Activity: 952

Interesting.. Does this mean iExec & Golem are useless as they only have 1 check each on the features selected to be showcased by SONM???
Golem and i iExec are not useless because its tradeable but if we see SONM is awesome project and better features compared to the other 2 coins
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

This is very interesting to know what benefit will give this project to all investors. I think so this would be great project in future.
Jump to: