Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 577. (Read 444839 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101
SONM preICO has finished!

Max funding cap = 10 000 ETH has been reached in less than 24 hours.
Thanks to all the preICO participants for your attention to the SONM project and your support!

All the ETH collected during the preICO has been withdrawn from the smart contract address to the SabastianJU escrow address.
He will release the funds to the SONM team only after making sure that everything is ok and all the preICO participants received their SPT tokens.

PreICO SPT tokens will be migrated at the rate 1 SPT = 2 SNM at the start of main SNM tokens ICO (approximate date - 25/05/2017)

Stay tuned, soon we'll announce SONM ICO bounty campaign details and other updates.

I have invested in the Pre ICO.How can i get my SONM form the ETH address? 

You can check your preICO tokens balance in the smart contract admin panel: http://prntscr.com/ewu624

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc8e3aa7718cf72f927b845d834be0b93c66b34e1#readContract

Also, you can add the token in any Ethereum wallet like mew, parity, mist, myetherwallet.com to see the tokens balance:

Add ERC20 token with the following parameters:
address -  0xc8e3aa7718cf72f927b845d834be0b93c66b34e1
ticker - SPT
decimals - 18

PreICO SPT tokens will be converted to SNM tokens with 100% bonus at the start of the main ICO (25/05/17) through migration function.

Yes, why it is? Why barnabapa makes advertisement for SONM?

Normally people send emails for a reason. So it is not a proof, but a hint.

If there is a connection between somn and barnabapa, please somn tell them, not to send 8 emails in 3 hour to people who are not subscribed.

Barnaba is one of the ex SONM team members, and he is not eligible to send any emails on behalf on the SONM project. That's why he is sending emails from his domain barnabapa.pl, not from the sonm.io.
I don't know, maybe he is trying to damage the SONM project reputation by sending spam.

Sorry about that. We'll solve this issue.
Until then you can just mark his emails as spam.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

If there is a connection between somn and barnabapa, please somn tell them, not to send 8 emails in 3 hour to people who are not subscribed.

I am not subscribed and did not receive any email. A good advice is to use a different email when subscribing to things like this and not your main one. Cheers.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I am part of biz-dev and marketing of sonm project,

but I using lists for general ico and crypto information after rebranding the lists of servers themselves, so pm with your email you will never receive one about crypto or ICOs from my lists or blogs related to crypto.
Activity: 52

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Spamming via email, not very pleasant.

SONM project do not send any emails except the SONM newsletter to the sonm.io newsletter subscribers.
So, if you are receiving emails from SONM - you've opted in for this newsletter on our website.
And if you don't want to receive our emails - just click Unsubscribe in the footer of the email.

Thanks.

They are coming from barnabapa.pl. But still very annoying (got 4 more).

And how is that the fault of the sonm team?

SONM project do not send any emails except the SONM newsletter to the sonm.io newsletter subscribers.
So, if you are receiving emails from SONM - you've opted in for this newsletter on our website.
And if you don't want to receive our emails - just click Unsubscribe in the footer of the email.

Thanks.

They are coming from barnabapa.pl. But still very annoying (got 4 more).

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The project is ambitious and the vision is wonderful。Hope it can be successful。
Activity: 50
looks alright
Activity: 594
This is a QQ group for SNM:296197975,welcome!
Activity: 594
I have invested in the Pre ICO.How can i get my SONM form the ETH address? 
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Why is it taking too long to complete presale after such a rush in early two to three hours?  Huh Huh

Thanks.
Aren't they declared insolvency? I thought this supercomputer scam deteriorated but it appears someone had plans for it and took over the thread. None of those whom I trust and who pays me money for trusting them was aware about the situation but now I see who is in charge of the party. Few vietnamese trying to bring public attention to yet another fake computer.

wat?
I really don't understand wtf are you talking about. Maybe you can add some details?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
This is little fast another successful pre-ico congrats for this nice start. I hope today you will achieve your target as it's going crazy so many people were waiting to take participate in this.

Aren't they declared insolvency? I thought this supercomputer scam deteriorated but it appears someone had plans for it and took over the thread. None of those whom I trust and who pays me money for trusting them was aware about the situation but now I see who is in charge of the party. Few vietnamese trying to bring public attention to yet another fake computer.
9000 ETH / 10 000 ETH - done.
Non realistic goals. All team are russian teenagers. And want more than 200.000 ETH on main ICO...
May be scam.

Check the SONM project source code on GitHub: http://github.com/sonm-io
and read the technical Whitepaper, please: http://sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf

You obviously didn't.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Non realistic goals. All team are russian teenagers. And want more than 200.000 ETH on main ICO...
May be scam.
I just transferred 4 ETH but I received 2424 SNM instead of SPT as it says.Will the 100% bonus still apply at the start of the main ICO ?

SPT is the ticker for the SONM preICO token. You've received SPT presale tokens.

SPT will be converted at the rate 1 SPT = 2 SNM after the start of the main ICO (approximately 25/05/17).
Activity: 7
how does this SONM compare to Golem and Elastic?

check WP please, there is chapter about it http://sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf
Jump to: