Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 83. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I hope that the new information will make you raise the price of the tokens. And then, I bought tokens six months ago tokens and after that the cost just fell, but it's probably a life cycle like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
sonm price is doing well, what a bad luck we are in such a bad market :/
should be 3x this price in better market
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
I became interested in masternodes after reading the article but I couldn't find the answers to the questions asked? Perhaps I missed something but the article doesn't mention if the owner has access to none/some/all their tokens on their masternode, and what the process is to request them (if any), or if there is a defined uptime requirement of a masternode, and in the instance masternode becomes unavailable, how that would impact the owner?

Greetings!
Stake of the owner gate masternode is stored on the address, with a private key from which all transactions of this gate masternode are signed. There are no requirements for uptime, there are also no penalties for the lack of gate masternode in online. The main motivation for the owner is income. The more gate masternode is online, the more transactions it passes through, and, accordingly, the more revenue gets. If there is no gate masternode in the network, transactions go to other gate masternodes. If there is no gate masternode in the network, the lock period is 1 day since the last transaction processed by this gate masternode.

Best regards
SONM team
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I became interested in masternodes after reading the article but I couldn't find the answers to the questions asked? Perhaps I missed something but the article doesn't mention if the owner has access to none/some/all their tokens on their masternode, and what the process is to request them (if any), or if there is a defined uptime requirement of a masternode, and in the instance masternode becomes unavailable, how that would impact the owner?
If you want an answer quickly, try to ask this question in the sonm telegram channel. I believe Igor Lebedev or someone of moderators will answer in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
One week till SONM goes live. Are you a Supplier or a Customer? Choose your side!

Read on Twitter

HODL are my absolute strong side.  Grin
But if seriously, i'm interested to try sonm as a customer.
To tell you the truth, even now, I can't quite believe sonm will launch next week. It's gonna be a fantastic day!
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
One week till SONM goes live. Are you a Supplier or a Customer? Choose your side!
Read on Twitter

Heading to Hong Kong soon as platinum sponsors of the RISE 2018. SONM will be presented to the audience by CTO Igor Lebedev the panel discussion and in a public speech. Stay tuned for more info from HongKong!

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Seven days to go until lift off.

When the volume comes in on Binance over this week then there will be no more cheap coins.
It won't be long until 8000 sats seems cheap.  
SONM tokens SNM are available on Indacoin! Indacoin is a global platform that lets people from all over the world buy cryptocurrency with a credit or debit card. Top up your crypto wallet! http://indacoin.com

Time is running out! Show your skills, take part in the fogcomputing challenge, and win before someone else steals your thunder! Follow the link to read the rules: https://sonm.com/challenge/

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Excellent project been in since ico but feel a dump incoming as team releasing tokens that have been locked for a year, I expect some of this to be dumped on the market on 30th of the month so probably gonna sell out soon as I see it’s dropping over last few days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
The SONM project is really cool because it can be used for different purposes. Starting from General applications to game servers
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Hey guys. How many SONM is it to run a Masternode and is there a way to get one hosted rather than run yourself?

It takes 100k or 500k to run Gates or blockproducing nodes, and you can host through pools, but that hasnt been properly explained yet
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This is awesomely sound interesting that p2p reliable highly secure internet connections are going to become reality because of the hard work of SONM team. How things are been released when we are running to towards releasing of Main Net shows future is in good hands. FOGComputing will become accessible at competitive rates and secure way via SONM very soon.
Activity: 138
Hey guys. How many SONM is it to run a Masternode and is there a way to get one hosted rather than run yourself?
Activity: 138
We are glad to introduce you the original #SONM technology, which provides a reliable P2P connection in the network. Thanks to this technology, Suppliers, and Customers do not need public IP-addresses anymore. Find out how it works on our blog: https://blog.sonm.io/how-double-nat-penetration-works-13258059b66b.
Sorry, I have a limited knowledge of the network protocols. Am I to understand correctly that double nat will also increase security?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Great news... customers now can buy SNM token much easier via Credit card!  Cool

Actually the second option now. Also possible here: https://indacoin.com/en_GB/change/buy-sonm-with-cardusd

Adoption is coming!

This is wonderful service to provide opportunity to the mainstream people to get in with secure and trusted way. I never used this before but the idea is so nice to buy our favorite cryptocurrency directly from our credit card. I think so it will help to increase the adoption.
great service, very cool that there is more opportunity to buy coins, and I see that the project has a great future, I hope soon it will affect the price of coins SONM
We are glad to introduce you the original #SONM technology, which provides a reliable P2P connection in the network. Thanks to this technology, Suppliers, and Customers do not need public IP-addresses anymore. Find out how it works on our blog.

Pages:
Jump to: