Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 81. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A pos gate would be cool for EOS (or Cardano, NEO, NEM ... etc). SONM could be a multichain currency!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
LOL some of you are very stupid!

THEY WILL NOT USE EOS.............

GO to there Telegram and find out! they never sad they will implement EOS, i hate fudders....

Somebody posted this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lwGAmwxpQoc nice sonm explanation

EOS? why would people fall for this crap, I do not get it why people are trying to shill EOS here?
Why people/group of people FUD? To get tokens/coins at cheap prices. We all know that EOS is destined to be doomed, So, These fudders are trying to take advantage of that by spreading fake news of SONM utilizing EOS blockchain.

I hope people don't fall for these FUDs.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Heading to Hong Kong soon as platinum sponsors of the @RISEConfHQ. SONM will be presented to the audience by CTO @iolebedev the panel discussion and in a public speech. Stay tuned for more info from HongKong! RISEConf.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

GO to there Telegram and find out! they never sad they will implement EOS, i hate fudders....

Somebody posted this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lwGAmwxpQoc nice sonm explanation

EOS? why would people fall for this crap, I do not get it why people are trying to shill EOS here?

It's funny to see this kind of comments when trolls start posting off topic so that I also will do agree with you we must avoid this. This has been explained by dev they will remain on the top of the Ethereum network even after launch of the Mainnet too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
After making review of preparation for launch I can say with full confidence that we can expect just good thing ahead. It can be said that different components are available and working they need to be connected just to get the maximum. Like good exchanges are marketing is going on and will come new wave after launch which will connect everything to work fine.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Many investors waiting while the main network will be launched. They don't care what SONM already had achieved. The working product - that's what's important to them.
And If there won't be a big problems after mainnet, we should see a lot of FOMOers.
Anyway, will be interesting to see what would happen.
any specific date for sonm mainnet launch?
i am waiting for that news for a long time. and now the market downtrend happens.
everything is going down. the holders are in going losses and new investors that are investing right now are the best. good timing
there is great chances to start bull run in next month and if that happens then price will go up and up
sonm price could touch 1$ easily in that bullish future move

3 days
https://sonm.com/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Many investors waiting while the main network will be launched. They don't care what SONM already had achieved. The working product - that's what's important to them.
And If there won't be a big problems after mainnet, we should see a lot of FOMOers.
any specific date for sonm mainnet launch?
i am waiting for that news for a long time. and now the market downtrend happens.
everything is going down. the holders are in going losses and new investors that are investing right now are the best. good timing
there is great chances to start bull run in next month and if that happens then price will go up and up
sonm price could touch 1$ easily in that bullish future move
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 266
SONM, you should try to get verified by MetaCert (plugin is working nice with Twitter right now). Before any Twitter account "@", you have green or black icon, suggesting trust. Looking nice in that scammy comments!
I see a lot of projects has it done right now.
Activity: 280
This sudden news about EOS has me kind of surprised as I thought Aion would be a more likely candidate to integrate with, especially considering the existing partnership. Either way I'm curious to hear about what's been going on with that partnership!
Activity: 243
As for Aion. At the moment we are focused on some priority issues for our product. Therefore, integration and any updates are likely to be possible later, in the future. At the moment there is no new info about this. Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
How did you came to that conclusion, that no one is interested?
You're very wrong! Lots of people waiting patiently.
I know it's rash of me to finish anything, probably some people are piling up, but the feeling that SNM will go to the moon is non-existent! Many projects usually value for much less and SNM is close to the mainnet and so far nothing has happened? In my opinion, this is purposeful, for people done me, who is impatient, pour and whales come on the scene! Grin But I'm a shark, I will not give in!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Everything is so interesting here that you can pick many things to talk on but what I liked the most today was update regarding security audit by two well known companies. This is what will bring maximum trust and satisfaction when it comes to use. This is most important move of the day in my opinion.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Lets see, i say it breaks in max 24hours....

If it doesn't and the order book stays this thin I may buy it over the 3000 myself.

Lets see, i say it breaks in max 24hours....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Imo it will break 3000sat tonight! GL to everyone!
I'd be really happy to see that happening(I hope SONM goes back to It's BTC ICO price and stays there before any big move), But having a bad vibe that BTC might go on dumpage again hindering SONM price increase. Let's hope that doesn't happens.
Don't focus too much on the short term gains and keep your targets high. It is quite possible that price to not move at all watching the markets closely can understand. Better create the buzz doing different thing which can let others know the project in real sense. I am long on SNM from the start as I am not trader to speculate the price.
Mooning brings new blood in this project so its good we see 3000 sat soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Don't focus too much on the short term gains and keep your targets high. It is quite possible that price to not move at all watching the markets closely can understand. Better create the buzz doing different thing which can let others know the project in real sense. I am long on SNM from the start as I am not trader to speculate the price.
Pages:
Jump to: